| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Princess Antelope
|
Posted - 2006.09.29 01:45:00 -
[1]
Soz for the alt post. Main wont be active again for another few days.
I have just finished training the min skills for Amarr Dready. I also have: Large Energy Turret 5 Rep Systems 5 Jump Calibration 4 Jump Operation 5 (Currently training) Most Drone Skills at 4 or 5 (No logistics drones :-( ) Extra Gunnery Skills at 3 or 4
Does anyone have any advice on skills I have over-looked that are essential or would serve me well? |

Deja Thoris
Revelations Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.09.29 02:56:00 -
[2]
Max cap skills. Hull upgrades V so you can use decent hardners and get the most armour possible.
Advanced weapon upgrades V,, advanced spaceship command V.
Whatever skills you need for siege mode and reduced strontium usage.
Theres still a lot of training to be done
Originally by: Clementina
If you bug report it, you get ignored. If you post about it on the forums, you get banned. If you exploit it, you get rich.
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2006.09.29 08:51:00 -
[3]
Mining 5 Mining Upgrades 5 Mining Drones 5 Drone Interfacing 5 Veldspar Processing 5

EVE-Files | EVE-Search | Monitor this Thread |
|

infraX
Caldari Corsets and Carebears Whips and Chains
|
Posted - 2006.09.29 11:46:00 -
[4]
Nice one Chribba 
There are plenty of threads on "what do I need to fly xxx well..." but seriously, ask yourself, if you have to ask what skills you need to fly a dread, should you really be flying one?
Sorry to sound condescending but it's an observation I couldn't help making.
|

Mad Mackem
E X O D U S Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2006.09.29 12:10:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Deja Thoris Max cap skills. Hull upgrades V so you can use decent hardners and get the most armour possible.
Advanced weapon upgrades V,, advanced spaceship command V.
Whatever skills you need for siege mode and reduced strontium usage.
Theres still a lot of training to be done
As above plus, Tactical Weapon Reconfiguration 4 Capital Repair Systems 4 Capital Energy Turret 4 Jump Fuel Conservation 4 Amarr Dread 4 Capital Ships 3 or 4 preferably.
Regards
|

Ciphero
KIA Corp
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 15:24:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Princess Antelope Jump Calibration 4 Jump Operation 5 (Currently training)
Doesn't Calibration require Jump Ops 5 to start with?
|

Lanu
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 16:02:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Ciphero
Originally by: Princess Antelope Jump Calibration 4 Jump Operation 5 (Currently training)
Doesn't Calibration require Jump Ops 5 to start with?
I guess he means the jump fuel conservation skill
I'm not obsessing. I'm just curious. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |