| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

lofty29
Gallente Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 16:19:00 -
[1]
Praxiteles Inc. is currently recruiting! We Are looking for experienced PVPers and new players (2m SP Minimum) who are looking for a challenge! We Provide : òTeamspeak server òFriendly Environment ò0.0 Space Connections
You must be self sufficient (able to make your own ISK to afford ships) and have some knowledge of PVP.
Contact Lofty29 or join the ingame channel PRXT INC for more information! --------------------------- Yarr, I be teh griefz0r! I pwnz0r your sig, muahaha - Tirg Noes i got beat by a girl >.< - Xorus |

lofty29
Gallente Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 17:08:00 -
[2]
♥  --------------------------- Yarr, I be teh griefz0r! I pwnz0r your sig, muahaha - Tirg Noes i got beat by a girl >.< - Xorus |

lofty29
Gallente Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.02 16:12:00 -
[3]
Bump  ---------------------------
I pwnz0r your sig, muahaha - Tirg Noes i got beat by a girl >.< - Xorus |

lofty29
Gallente Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.04 19:24:00 -
[4]
Up we go! ---------------------------
I pwnz0r your sig, muahaha - Tirg Noes i got beat by a girl >.< - Xorus |

lofty29
Gallente Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.05 16:09:00 -
[5]
Cmon people. Wierchas is joining! Dont you wanna be with Wierchas? ---------------------------
I pwnz0r your sig, muahaha - Tirg Noes i got beat by a girl >.< - Xorus |

lofty29
Gallente Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.05 20:23:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Civian Edited by: Civian on 05/10/2006 16:17:48 Lofty cybered me in local ! What more can you ask for in a CEO :P
Precisely!! Rawr  ---------------------------
I pwnz0r your sig, muahaha - Tirg Noes i got beat by a girl >.< - Xorus |

lofty29
Gallente Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.06 17:10:00 -
[7]
To the top! ---------------------------
I pwnz0r your sig, muahaha - Tirg Noes i got beat by a girl >.< - Xorus |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.07 12:08:00 -
[8]
We're still recruiting  ---
|

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.08 09:39:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Cuebick wierchas is there so it must be great  ps. wierchas sings the pokemon theme da beest!
QFT!  Bump, btw ---
|

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.10 16:47:00 -
[10]
Originally by: HolographicEntrypoint whoa
Was that a bump?  ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.12 15:51:00 -
[11]
I wanna be the very best like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land searching far and wide Each pokemon to understand the power that's inside
Pokemon! its you and me I know its my destiny, Pokemon! Oh you're my best friend in a world we must defend Pokemon! a heart so true Our courage will pull us through,
You teach me and I'll teach you, Pokemon! gotto catch'em all
Every challenge allong the way with courage I will face. I will battle every day to claim my rightful place. Come with me, the time is right, there's no better team. Arm in arm we'll win the fight! It's always been our dream!
 ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.13 15:45:00 -
[12]
Friday 13th bump! ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.14 12:59:00 -
[13]
Bump  ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.15 16:05:00 -
[14]
Bump. ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.15 16:36:00 -
[15]
Originally by: loyd bank what are ya goals then lol and whats your corp all about plenty of mebers i hope and friendly yes 
Sorry, I dont disclose corporate information to my bank (Yes, I actually use Lloyd's bank ). Seriously though, if you're interested, contact me ingame. ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 08:39:00 -
[16]
Bumpaaage! ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 15:05:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Kaeten these guys have lofty and noob s othey are teh sex3h <3 rwar!
Yeah...what he said  ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 20:24:00 -
[18]
We dont have one at the moment, due to still being quite new. But as I cannot play eve at the moment for reasons I will not disclose, you are welcome to contact Ria Shar (CEO) or Wierchas (Local Nubcaek). Hopefully we can decide on wether or not to join the Enigma Alliance within the next few days also, so I'll keep this thread up-to-date on that. ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.17 16:25:00 -
[19]
Not A Bump
 ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 20:57:00 -
[20]
Bump ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.19 17:02:00 -
[21]
" <- Ditto Marks ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 18:38:00 -
[22]
Bump ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.21 14:02:00 -
[23]
Originally by: wierchas noobhunter oki first off
if u want join corp u need be at least semi ok at pvp god plz no more f...ed noobs
if u wonvo me and get this "go and kil lyour self" that means u are not person who can join this corp
we are looking for ppl who can fight not bee noobs if u can kill stuff then yes convo me plz
ty wierchas
Wierchas needs to lay off the beer, weed and pokemon  ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.22 11:17:00 -
[24]
Bumpodoodle ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.10.22 12:34:00 -
[25]
Originally by: exozone DJ is there, an he's the coolest guy with the ladies, so where DJ goes everyone should go, FOR THE HOTTIES!!!!!!!
^^DJ's alt^^ ---
Praxitele's Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.24 02:28:00 -
[26]
Little Tiny Bump ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.25 02:22:00 -
[27]
Bump  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Tolarri Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.10.27 01:28:00 -
[28]
Originally by: wierchas noobhunter
Originally by: Dark Shikari Friendly bump 
omfg 0.o
ps lofty is on griefing period (in other corp ^^) so for recruitment info contact me :)
Griefing period, lol
Bump  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Tolarri Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.10.27 22:34:00 -
[29]
Bumpage!  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! WTB Brokara's Modified Cap Booster/Gist X- 100mn MWD - Evemail me |

lofty29
Tolarri Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.10.30 17:17:00 -
[30]
Hellraiza!  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! WTB Brokara's Modified Cap Booster + 'Radical' Damage control |

lofty29
Tolarri Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.11.14 16:51:00 -
[31]
Bump ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting!
|
| |
|