| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jason Lee
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 21:09:00 -
[1]
Looking for some input on this setup here. I'm a relatively low SP char (6.5mil), not many t2 skills. I was playing back in 2003, but quit until just recently, and they didn't have t2 back then =p
Having a hard time with lvl4s atm, and searched long and hard for a good mega lvl4 mission running set-up, but couldn't find one.
How's this look? Any critism (good/bad) very much appreciated. Thanks!
Megathron
HI: Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator I Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator I Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator I 350mm Prototype I Gauss Gun 350mm Prototype I Gauss Gun 350mm Prototype I Gauss Gun Heavy Diminishing Power System Drain I Heavy Diminishing Power System Drain I
Med: Eutectic I Capacitor Charge Array Eutectic I Capacitor Charge Array Eutectic I Capacitor Charge Array 100MN Afterburner II
Low: Armor Kinetic Hardener I Armor Kinetic Hardener I Armor Thermic Hardener I Large 'Accommodation' Vestment Reconstructer I Medium 'Accommodation' Vestment Reconstructer I Type-D Power Core Modification: Diagnostic System Type-D Power Core Modification: Capacitor Power Relay
5942 shield, 8.92/s, E/T/K/Ex=0/20/40/60 6375 armor, E/T/K/Ex=60/67/81/10 4914.0 cap, +39.92/s, -80.421/s
|

Serenity Frye
Defile.
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 21:13:00 -
[2]
Long Range guns mixed with close range ?
either use blaster's or rails dont mix them
Quote: Secondly advanced drone interfacing modules can only be fitted to titans.
|

Vathar
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 21:14:00 -
[3]
don't mix rails and blasters, it means that when one weapon can hit, the other can't, so you're dividing your firepower by 2! ___________________________________________
Originally by: Stamm Minmatar are kind of like going down a flight of stairs on an office chair firing
|

Jason Lee
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 22:00:00 -
[4]
Thanks for the input so far, much appreciated.
So which would be more preferable? I'm thinking Neutrons, as with deadspace I frequently find myself within atleast iron+blaster, more often iridium+blaster range. I just had the 350s there so I could do some dmg while closing, or for the occaisional annoying BS that wants to run.
This look a little better?
Megathron
Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator I Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator I Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator I Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator I Modal Mega Ion Particle Accelerator I Modal Mega Ion Particle Accelerator I Heavy Diminishing Power System Drain I Heavy Diminishing Power System Drain I
Eutectic I Capacitor Charge Array Eutectic I Capacitor Charge Array Eutectic I Capacitor Charge Array 100MN Afterburner II
Armor Kinetic Hardener I Armor Kinetic Hardener I Armor Thermic Hardener I Large 'Accommodation' Vestment Reconstructer I Medium 'Accommodation' Vestment Reconstructer I Type-D Power Core Modification: Diagnostic System Type-D Power Core Modification: Capacitor Power Relay
5942 shield, 8.92/s, E/T/K/Ex=0/20/40/60 6375 armor, E/T/K/Ex=60/67/81/10 4914.0 cap, +39.92/s, -78.19/s
|

CaptainSeafort
Gallente Through the Looking Glass
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 22:04:00 -
[5]
my domi is:
4x nos, 1x agro gun, 1x drone range mod 1x ab, 4x cap rechargers 1x t2 large rep, 5x hardners, 1x damage control.
i normally have the hardners in a 3-2 split, for the primary-secondary damage, but if the enemy has a wide range of damage types, i may use 1 hardner for the primary, 3x eanm, 1x damage control, and a cap mod if i cba.
basically, go for maxing the resistance is my advice for your tank.
"Planets and moons no longer hitch rides on player ships. Their towel privileges have been revoked." HHGG Lives on in EVE! |

Ares Helix
Gallente NunyaBizzness Omega Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.10.01 22:09:00 -
[6]
I'm runnin a Navy mega
4x Modal Mega Neutrons (AM ammo) 3x Diminishing Power Drain (nos) 1x Small tractor beam
Domination 100mn Serp tracking comp Dark blood recharger Pallisade Recharger
DC (Internal Force Field Array) Domination Large repper 2x Dark blood EANM 2x 1600mm Rolled Tungsten 1x Dark blood cap relay
I run level 4's in a group and tank most damage without needing to warp. Is fun, works well as i like gettin close.
Also, I find the blasters work well against Frigates too.
They made *ME* a General? What were all the 5 year old sissy girls busy?
o_0 ... How'd he know!?!
|

Arrak1s
|
Posted - 2006.10.02 15:17:00 -
[7]
I use a Mega when I'm having a break from the PWNMOBILE.
6x 425 (compressed) 2x cruise (XT9000) 4 x Cap Charger II 3 x tech II hardners (mix and match as you see fit) 2 x CAR 1 x 1600 plate (T2 or best named you've got) 1 x LAR (T2 or best named)
I like using it with AM, Iridium and Thorium. Most of the time I'm using AM and letting the Heavy drones rip up the smaller stuff.
Can tank it pretty much forever but T2 Cap rechargers ain't cheap. they do make a huge difference though.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |