| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Hectic
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.10.02 02:18:00 -
[1]
OK! I was there with my alt and....
I frapsed it, and CBA to edit and all that but I took some screen caps to show what was left on the battlefield in terms of cans after the explosion went off.
Before After
RIP MGRL |

Hectic
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.10.02 03:00:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Fabienne Runestar I was in a sneaky ship that wasn't aware of el Titan firing...
*GASP*
I KNEW IT! El Titan is a SPY!!!! And CYVOKS alt!
*GASP*
RIP MGRL |

Hectic
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 00:44:00 -
[3]
Originally by: hitech redneck 3)Larger damage area
Guys, I know I posted pics earlier with our fleet seemingly warping off from the explosion. I've reviewed my fraps, and it seems our fleet was just slightly off grid, as the cans taht appeared from the destroyed ships appeared from there being nothing at all in their place. I rally believe the device did destroy everything in its grid, we were simply a few KM from the grid it was fired in.
Here are 2 pics, they are 2 consecutive frames of the same video. that means they are only 1/25th of a seccond apart.
Frame 365 Frame 366
So basically, I think that the weapon works and no bugs were involved, just unfortuneate for ASCN we were off grid, as often happens with these warp points we use to load the scene beforre going in as they tend to be 500 - 600 KM from the enemy fleet.
RIP MGRL |

Hectic
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 01:07:00 -
[4]
Originally by: HostageTaker Feckin' Newfie!! Fix your overview!! OH! and, Ontario > NewfieTown 
That is all.

I can taste you jealousy of my hawtness
RIP MGRL |

Hectic
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 01:22:00 -
[5]
It seems that my powers of investigation are not so good. I was told taht infact yes, we were on grid with the explosion as those cans appeared from invisable ships, hence all the cloaking ships to be found on the killbards from that blast.
/me hits himself with the stoopid stick for not thinking of that.
RIP MGRL |

Hectic
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.10.03 02:28:00 -
[6]
♥ Romble
RIP MGRL |
| |
|