| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Lo3d3R
Implant Liberation Front Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 20:41:00 -
[1]
I can't pirate and kill noobs with this lag CCP, jump que's when noone is there, modules not activating, gangs falling apart, the weaker ships getting killed by sentrys because the game doesnt respond, yes you heard it all before...
___________________
Eating Chopped Bear:  |

0o0Preatorian0o0
Crest Tech
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 20:44:00 -
[2]
YES!! We almost lost ships today due to this your # 3 to jump BS! How the heck am I to jump when im #3 in quere and sentries are poppin me........
|

Raven Norsca
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 20:46:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Raven Norsca on 16/10/2006 20:47:38
Originally by: 0o0Preatorian0o0 YES!! We almost lost ships today due to this your # 3 to jump BS! How the heck am I to jump when im #3 in quere and sentries are poppin me........
LoL I'd almost feel sympathy for you if you wheren't just another .4 gate camper ;) Besides you said you got away
|

Lo3d3R
Implant Liberation Front Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 20:47:00 -
[4]
forgot to say this is in Aridia region  ___________________
Eating Chopped Bear:  |

WTFBBQPWN
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 20:56:00 -
[5]
boohoo
|

Miss Overlord
Gallente EUROPEANS
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:05:00 -
[6]
aridia region very laggy of late - connected to BOB v ASCN warzone node me thinks - rens is bad also - amarr prime and some of the khandid low sec areas remain reasonable
|

Lo3d3R
Implant Liberation Front Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:13:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Miss Overlord aridia region very laggy of late - connected to BOB v ASCN warzone node me thinks - rens is bad also - amarr prime and some of the khandid low sec areas remain reasonable
allright thank you for that information :) ___________________
Eating Chopped Bear:  |

Rodrigo Sarn
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:15:00 -
[8]
I fear that there is little else CCP can do to cut out the lag, other than cut out content, or sacrifice their vision of one unified universe-server. There are simply too many of us.
|

Miss Overlord
Gallente EUROPEANS
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:16:00 -
[9]
they are working on it - tho focusing on the farmers would help remove some jitaish type area lag.
|

Lo3d3R
Implant Liberation Front Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:18:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Rodrigo Sarn I fear that there is little else CCP can do to cut out the lag, other than cut out content, or sacrifice their vision of one unified universe-server. There are simply too many of us.
Maybe but I don'r recall numbers go up that much after that "Dragon code" thing patch, so instead of this all new code that would save the world now its worse, I dont want to be a whiner but its really impossible to play the game in some areas and thats "not so nice"
Soooo.. I hope they find a solution. ___________________
Eating Chopped Bear:  |

Miss Overlord
Gallente EUROPEANS
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:22:00 -
[11]
lets do the lag dance a hold up here a clock up there- there are ppl with spikes of cant activate bla bla bla come inside its playschool
(ok im bored and currently lagged in a mission where im not moving)
|

tiller
Beer and Kebabs Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:22:00 -
[12]
Samo m8, I hate it / can't play in it.
A weird thing happened on Sunday night. There was too much lag to play in egg so I stayed docked, could not xfer modules to my ship without a 10sec pause. I even tested firing on my alt and he took dmg some 10 secs after I had assumed I'd hit him.
100 Goons jumped in and with 30secs the lag was gone... system was great, items xfer fine. Goons jump out and move away system returns to lagfest.
I assume resources get allocated to blobs, if your not in a blobbed system or share a node with a blobbed system your gonna lag and die. This is not acceptable.....
Click me for Pirate Coalition Website of Gankage |

tiller
Beer and Kebabs Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:24:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Miss Overlord lets do the lag dance a hold up here a clock up there- there are ppl with spikes of cant activate bla bla bla come inside its playschool
(ok im bored and currently lagged in a mission where im not moving)
I want.... to pod you 
Click me for Pirate Coalition Website of Gankage |

Andrue
Amarr
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:24:00 -
[14]
Yeah was bad again around Kador and Domain. Been poor there for the last week which is unusual. My guess is there was a node rebalance and now we're sharing with some busier systems. Kind sucks. -- (Battle hardened industrialist)
[Brackley, UK]
Linux is only free if your time is worthless |

Lo3d3R
Implant Liberation Front Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.10.16 21:30:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Lo3d3R on 16/10/2006 21:33:06
Originally by: tiller Samo m8, I hate it / can't play in it.
A weird thing happened on Sunday night. There was too much lag to play in egg so I stayed docked, could not xfer modules to my ship without a 10sec pause. I even tested firing on my alt and he took dmg some 10 secs after I had assumed I'd hit him.
100 Goons jumped in and with 30secs the lag was gone... system was great, items xfer fine. Goons jump out and move away system returns to lagfest.
I assume resources get allocated to blobs, if your not in a blobbed system or share a node with a blobbed system your gonna lag and die. This is not acceptable.....
omg... if this is true you uncovered A BIG SECRET , sounds bloody plausible as well, why didnt I think of this... oh wait nvm..
But really CCP is this true ?, recourses go to blobs so a bunch of alts can snipe each other 100 vs 100 at 200km or 150 idiots in velators can gank a hauler... geuss that didn't make it in to the patch notes, makes me feel "not so nice"!
___________________
Eating Chopped Bear:  |

Nicola Braveheart
|
Posted - 2006.10.17 20:19:00 -
[16]
well am all for the concept that was brought up before of:
Server 1: Continental America / African Server
Server 2: European / Eastern Server
Server 3: China / Asian Server.
It'll make the game a little less interesting and alliances that claim regions won't work well.... if at all. But atleast it will reduce lag and stop people from quiting eve.. (YES i've talked to people who are / have quit eve coz of the lag.)
CCP: And when there is a problem please tell us what it is, theres nothing more annoying than not being told whats wrong. If you don't know whats wrong just say, then when you know what it is INFORM us.
Hugs and kisses. Nicola
|
|

Kaemonn
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.10.17 20:27:00 -
[17]
Please keep comments and questions about today's server problems to the top sticky.
forum rules | [email protected] You mean to tell me, theres a game that goes with the forums?
|
|

Handon Guild
Exotic Dancers Club
|
Posted - 2006.10.17 20:30:00 -
[18]
This is just far to bad to be excuseable by CCP!
I am so stinking tired of these periods of killerlag! CCP ffs, can't you just fire that apprentist who keeps spilling cola over your precious new ramsan equipment? Seriously, you paid a sum of money that equals that of a brand new F18 fighterjet, and still we have this immense lag 
You get prices all the time, and set records for most people online in one persistent universe - well, if you want to keep it that way, you better follow the way this game is expanding! For almost a week, I've logged in at night, only to wait 2-5 minutes for the game to load!! And the same when you try to undock, not mentioning the awful jump queues ....do something!
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |