| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.17 18:40:29 -
[91] - Quote
Limited is still taking on EU players to come join us in our lovely new C5, if you're interested in wormholes and want to give it a go, come join the Extra LIMP channel and ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.22 20:56:20 -
[92] - Quote
Recruitment is open still! Join Extra LIMP if you are interested!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.23 20:47:41 -
[93] - Quote
.LIMP needs you lovely EU players! if you want to be a part of wormhole PVP with a nice relaxed group then look no futher and join our public channel "Extra LIMP" and ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.24 21:08:03 -
[94] - Quote
Just take my hand and be.LIMP with me, everything will be okay
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.25 20:28:31 -
[95] - Quote
Looking for EU players to join us in our 5-5 RG, if you're interested then come and join our public channel Extra LIMP and ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.26 19:18:58 -
[96] - Quote
Come get your .LIMP on with us lovely people, ask for recruiter in our public channel Extra LIMP!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.01 18:33:14 -
[97] - Quote
Limited Power is after EU players to join us in our beautiful C5 wormhole, if you're interested come and join our public channel Extra LIMP and ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.02 20:02:20 -
[98] - Quote
Recruitment is still up and running! If you're interested in wormholes, give us a shout in our public channel Extra LIMP!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.04 18:49:43 -
[99] - Quote
LIMP needs those lovely EU players who want to wormhole PVP! Join Extra LIMP and ask for one of our recruiters!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.06 18:29:39 -
[100] - Quote
Bumping, bumping bumpingggg! Have a read of our forum post and if you are interested come join our public channel Extra LIMP!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.14 00:42:49 -
[101] - Quote
LIMP is recruiting EU players! If you're interested in wormholes and want to give it a go then come to our public channel and come say hello!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |