| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
0
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 16:43:18 -
[1] - Quote
Limited Power Inc [.LIMP] is a fresh C5 Wormhole corp looking for new members just like you. And that guy. Also Greg, we want you too. [.LIMP] is focused on being a fun, engaging and personal experience for those looking for everything w-space has to offer with a focus towards PvP. We're in it for the fun, the laughs and the passion for getting fights, but without the added baggage. Think of it like the best steak you've ever eaten, medium rare, all the good bits. Unless you're veggie, in which case we're some kind of potato.
In short we're offering you: PvP whenever it can be had. Secure POS divisional system. Friendly environment to enjoy the game. Prizes for things such as most wormholes scanned and most kills. Corp run C5 sites. C4 static for people who want to run sites solo or with a couple of people.
What we're looking for: EU Players or player available at 6pm eve time till 12pm eve time. Good attitude and a desire to have fun. An interest in wormholes or a desire to learn about them. T3 Cruiser + T3 Dessie ideally. Old and new players that are familiar and unfamiliar with wormholes. Logi pilots.
What we require: At least a Heavy Assault Cruiser & Covert Ops scanner. Full API keys. TeamSpeak 3 with working mic. No Elitism.
If you got what It takes, and still want to get [.LIMP] with us, join the LIMP Pub channel ingame today and have a chat with us!
Directors: Aekro Lucius Kalari wazp1 |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
3
|
Posted - 2015.03.23 18:24:23 -
[2] - Quote
Bump :) |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc
6
|
Posted - 2015.03.27 21:02:24 -
[3] - Quote
Great bunch of people in that corp |

21days El-President
Limited Power Inc
0
|
Posted - 2015.03.28 21:47:44 -
[4] - Quote
yeah they are |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
3
|
Posted - 2015.03.29 19:14:49 -
[5] - Quote
We're still recruiting! Join LIMP Pub channel to know more! |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc
8
|
Posted - 2015.03.30 18:21:37 -
[6] - Quote
Wait, you literally copied the corp ad and added bits to it? There's me thinking you wrote something new, shiny and inspirational but no. What do I pay you for?
I know what I can pay you however! ISK for doing stuff, mostly killing, but ISK all the same. And by pay I don't actually mean pay, but you'll get ISK as a by-product of LIMP-ness. Unless you have another kind of the aforementioned condition in which case ISK probably won't help. Kills on the other hand! Yes we all love kills; big ones, small ones, hard ones, soft ones, mining ones, null ones, shiny ones and even not-so-shiny ones. Said 'ones' too much now the word has lost all meaning.
This is me, signing off.
Come join [.LIMP] |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc
6
|
Posted - 2015.03.30 18:22:44 -
[7] - Quote
"LIMP pub" ingame channel join it |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
3
|
Posted - 2015.03.31 20:21:53 -
[8] - Quote
Come get [.LIMP] with us in our public channel LIMP Pub |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
3
|
Posted - 2015.04.02 17:09:17 -
[9] - Quote
I'm so [.LIMP] right now  |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc
6
|
Posted - 2015.04.04 21:00:04 -
[10] - Quote
We are looking for more pilots to join the corp, either you are a old or a new pilot, join our in game channel and have a chat
LIMP pub |

Nerapa
Madoff Oakmont Stopped Out.
7
|
Posted - 2015.04.06 01:21:24 -
[11] - Quote
I'm interested in moving up in the WH world. Though have an RL friend who plays. Not got much SP but is focused pvp so no wasted sp. Hes about a konth away from a tengu
He can scan and has been living in WH for about a month. So him be being able to join is a big deal. Please get in touch if interested in adopting us both
Ps. Im a 68 mil sp pilot. Gallente dread V + Logi V with all racials cruiser V
Both EU/UK tz with TS
|

wazp1
Limited Power Inc
6
|
Posted - 2015.04.06 19:08:18 -
[12] - Quote
We want more people, join out ingame channel LIMP pub |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc
6
|
Posted - 2015.04.07 18:35:24 -
[13] - Quote
Join our ingame channel "LIMP pub" and chat with us today |

HTC NecoSino
No Vacancies Lost Alliance
197
|
Posted - 2015.04.07 19:50:55 -
[14] - Quote
There was a moment when I stopped being limp, but then I thought of you and immediately got limp again.
edit: also, no vacancies is better :P |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc
8
|
Posted - 2015.04.08 16:56:24 -
[15] - Quote
HTC NecoSino wrote:There was a moment when I stopped being limp, but then I thought of you and immediately got limp again.
edit: also, no vacancies is better :P
Mission accomplished. We take cash or credit card, no cheques please (or Czech's).
Still recruiting, give us a shout in 'LIMP pub' or check out apply.limited-power.co.uk for more information regarding stuff and things. |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc
8
|
Posted - 2015.04.12 13:58:55 -
[16] - Quote
Still looking for more eager Wormholers or those of you that think Wormholes sound cool but maybe you haven't given them a go yet. Why not give .LIMP a try?
Limited time offer for today only, drop by our public channel 'LIMP Pub' and get a free Cheeseburger.
Alternatively visit apply.limited-power.co.uk for a fat free alternative.
Edit: Quick rehash of our requirements and what we can offer:
We Have: - WH PvP as a priority - C5-life and ISK earning potential - Emphasis on a relaxed and community-focused atmosphere at all times - Something something something darkside?
You Need: - A T3 cruiser of some kind - Scanning ship and skills
Bonuses: - HACs - Logi 5 Guardians - Cap Skills - T3 destroyer
Get in touch! |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc
6
|
Posted - 2015.04.14 17:03:47 -
[17] - Quote
Still recruiting Join our ingame channel today |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
4
|
Posted - 2015.04.16 14:24:54 -
[18] - Quote
Limited Power is still recruiting, join LIMP Pub and come talk to us to see what we're all about!  |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc
6
|
Posted - 2015.04.17 17:49:29 -
[19] - Quote
Join our in-game channel "LIMP pub" and chat with us today |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
4
|
Posted - 2015.04.18 17:04:14 -
[20] - Quote
Recruitment is still open! come join LIMP Pub today and have a chat with us  |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc
6
|
Posted - 2015.04.20 19:57:42 -
[21] - Quote
Still looking for people |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
4
|
Posted - 2015.04.25 16:01:48 -
[22] - Quote
Limited Power recruitment is still open! We're a C5 PVP corp that welcomes both old and new players to wormhole space. If you want to be in a friendly environment without the elitism, to have fun and want to see internet spaceships blow up? then why not give .LIMP a go!
You will need: - A T3 cruiser of some kind - Scanning ship, and to scout.
We can provide: - WH PvP as a priority - C5-life and ISK earning potential - Emphasis on a relaxed and community-focused atmosphere at all times - Prizes for in corp competition
Bonuses: - Heavy Assault Cruisers - Logi 5 Guardians/Basilisks - Cap Skills - T3 destroyer
Join the LIMP Pub channel today and have a chat with us, you can also check out our beautiful website http://apply.limited-power.co.uk/ |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc
6
|
Posted - 2015.04.26 19:45:34 -
[23] - Quote
we want more people |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
5
|
Posted - 2015.04.27 13:56:21 -
[24] - Quote
See the stone set in your eyes See the thorn twist in your side I'll wait for you
Sleight of hand and twist of fate On a bed of nails she makes me wait And I wait without you
With or without you With or without you
Through the storm we reach the shore You gave it all but I want more And I'm waiting for you
With or without you With or without you I can't live With or without you
And you give yourself away And you give yourself away And you give And you give And you give yourself away
My hands are tied, my body bruised She's got me with Nothing to win and Nothing left to lose
And you give yourself away And you give yourself away And you give And you give And you give yourself away
With or without you With or without you I can't live With or without you
With or without you With or without you I can't live With or without you With or without you
Ooooooooo Ooooooooo Ooooooooo
With or without you With or without you I can't live With or without you With or without you
Uuuu Uuuu
Limited Power is still recruiting. Join LIMP Pub to know more!
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
5
|
Posted - 2015.05.02 17:22:02 -
[25] - Quote
Limited Power is recruiting! Join LIMP Pub and talk to us :D |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
5
|
Posted - 2015.05.03 18:35:58 -
[26] - Quote
We're still looking for pilots, come join LIMP Pub to know more! |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
5
|
Posted - 2015.05.04 18:23:28 -
[27] - Quote
No, I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way the story goes You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows Yes, it shows No, I can't forget tomorrorow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you there but then I let you go And now it's only fair that I should let you know What you should know I can't live if living is without you I can't live, I can't give anymore Can't live if living is without you I can't give, I can't give anymore Well, I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way the story goes You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows Yes, it shows Can't live if living is without you I can't live, I can't give anymore I can't live if living is without you Can't live, I can't give anymore (Living is without you)
Limited Power is here awaiting pilots to join our public channel LIMP Pub, come say hello! |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
8
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 15:48:59 -
[28] - Quote
[.LIMP] is now proud to declare that It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake.
That is all.
Recruitment is open, taking T3 pilots looking for the full-fat alternative to WH life and PvP, enquire within:
http://apply.limited-power.co.uk |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
10
|
Posted - 2015.05.09 01:11:26 -
[29] - Quote
Had some nice new members join the party, and by party I mean more of a BBQ at some guys house you don't really know that well, but who has brilliant taste in music and fine cuts of meats. They also have a smoke machine.
What I'm saying is we don't have free meat but we have free spaces for more metaphorically-deprived people like yourself looking for more Wormhole in your lives.
By wormhole I mean mostly death, both given and taken, as is expected in every relationship. Potential applicants must be willing to bring their own ships and utensils. |

Jez Amatin
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
69
|
Posted - 2015.05.09 01:33:56 -
[30] - Quote
i fully endorse this service / product |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
6
|
Posted - 2015.05.09 18:06:50 -
[31] - Quote
Recruitment is open, Join LIMP Pub if you are looking for WH life and PvP, but without the elitism and drama that comes along with it.
http://apply.limited-power.co.uk/ |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
7
|
Posted - 2015.05.15 16:35:07 -
[32] - Quote
Looking for more people.
Join "LIMP pub" in game channel for more info |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
7
|
Posted - 2015.05.17 20:08:52 -
[33] - Quote
Still looking for more |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
12
|
Posted - 2015.05.20 16:12:56 -
[34] - Quote
Recruitment continues, we want:
+ T3 and a Scanner + EU or US Timezone + PvP-focus
Check out "LIMP Pub" and apply.limited-power.co.uk for more! |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
7
|
Posted - 2015.05.21 17:12:35 -
[35] - Quote
Need more people |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
6
|
Posted - 2015.05.24 16:30:16 -
[36] - Quote
LIMP Recruitment is still on! we want people who are eager to pvp and love wormhole space, we are also accepting new players to wormhole space, because we want you to play in the best part of eve!
What we need:
T3 and a Scanner EU Timezone. We are now accepting US Timezone! PvP-focus
Join LIMP Pub to come talk to us to learn more about who we are, and apply to us at apply.limited-power.co.uk.
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
|

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
12
|
Posted - 2015.06.05 12:36:28 -
[37] - Quote
Such .LIMP, much chaos.
We had a good May, come make it a better June, who wants to go outside in all that lovely weather anyway? Every day in space is sunny, plus we have like, two stars in our hole so that's like a whole 100% more sunlight right?
Join today!
apply.limited-power.co.uk
There should be a video here but it's not ready yet because we decided to balls it up and stuff.
We're looking for more T3 pilots with these things:
- T3 Cruiser of some flavour - Scanner and some scanning skills - Cap skill are a bonus! - Primarily EU timezone
We could really do with some of these which will really stand out on your application:
- Logi 5 Guardian (Always need logi) - Fantasmical scouts and those that just love scanning massive chains - A decent singing voice to add to our all-star A cappella troupe
BONUS ROUND
We're also expanding our US timezone presence, please contact us or our beloved sister/brother/ambiguous corp Never Certain |

wazp1
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
7
|
Posted - 2015.06.10 17:42:55 -
[38] - Quote
We're looking for more T3 pilots with these things:
- T3 Cruiser of some flavour - Scanner and some scanning skills - Cap skill are a bonus! - Primarily EU time-zone |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
12
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 13:47:32 -
[39] - Quote
.LIMP and P-NAH are still recruiting!
Apparently we're now in the alliance tournament, so there's that \o/ https://youtu.be/_5EZYFIIeJw?t=379
Check out our website at apply.limited-power.co.uk
We need: - T3 Cruiser Skill - Scanner + Skills - Primarily EU Timezone
If you're not quite there with the T3 skills or are newer to the game feel free to check out our friends in Society of the Endless for more info as they too are expanding!
Maybe you're US timezone? Try sending Never Certain a shout too!
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
14
|
Posted - 2015.07.12 18:24:44 -
[40] - Quote
Limited Power has opened up recruitment again! We are officially recruit for US timezone along side EU, so if you feel like a change from null sec or low sec, why not wormhole space? Join Extra LIMP if you want to come have a chat to see what we are all about.
Requirements for Limited Power:
- T3 Cruiser Skill - Scanner + Skills - EU/US Timezone
EU Recruiters Lorik'Rach Lucius Kalari Aekro
US Recruiters Hkmpseven Rual Palix
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
14
|
Posted - 2015.07.13 20:04:04 -
[41] - Quote
Join us and let the .LIMP flow through you 
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
14
|
Posted - 2015.07.15 19:17:59 -
[42] - Quote
After CCP fix the server, come join Extra LIMP channel and talk to us to see what we're about!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
15
|
Posted - 2015.07.16 20:04:12 -
[43] - Quote
We're still recruiting! EU and US players who want to see what wormholes are about come join Extra LIMP channel and talk to a recruiter to see what Limited Power has to offer!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
15
|
Posted - 2015.07.18 11:12:34 -
[44] - Quote
Limited Power needs you! you, and you! US and EU players interested in trying wormholes, or Wormhole vets, come join Extra LIMP and talk to a recruiter to find out all about us!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
12
|
Posted - 2015.07.20 14:44:50 -
[45] - Quote
I've heard that people who join [.LIMP] experience an 18% increase in their day-to-day pun and bad joke resistance.
We're on the hunt for some new blood, perhaps you're up for a bit of a change and fancy dipping into Wormholes? Or maybe you're sick and tired of not being able to get some good fights? Give us a go, or your money back!
We need you to fly: - T3 Cruiser - Scanner
Bonus points for: - HACs, HICs, Dictors, - Logi 5 - Triage Carriers (Especially Chimeras) - Dreads (Especially Nags)
What's in it for you: - A good bunch that don't bite or whinge and moan - Hopefully a bunch of fights, ganks and whelps per week - ISK opportunities from our home C5 or through the myriad of connections we get every day
What we don't want: - Content vacuums, you need to get scanning and finding stuff and things - No independence, fend for yourself outside of prime-times - Alts, main characters only please!
But I'm new to wormholes, help!: - We can get you up to speed - We've got great experienced people at our core, ready for any questions - More than willing to consider 'total WH new guys'
We're open for recruits from EU and US time-zones. Contact one of our recruiters or Officers for details
Pop by our public channel 'Extra LIMP' and visit apply.limited-power.co.uk for more info! |

Rual Palix
Never Certain It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
7
|
Posted - 2015.07.20 15:03:26 -
[46] - Quote
I hear that those LIMP guys are pretty good peeps :p |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
16
|
Posted - 2015.07.21 11:19:40 -
[47] - Quote
Recruitment is still open :D
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Rual Palix
Never Certain It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
7
|
Posted - 2015.07.27 20:09:35 -
[48] - Quote
who wouldn't like limp pnah :P |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
12
|
Posted - 2015.07.28 13:30:58 -
[49] - Quote
We're famous!
Brawl in J152820 Claims 43 Billion ISK
More comments available on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3etv7g/wh_fight_30_bill_killed/
Here's a link to the fixed battle report (mostly)
Prefer videos? Here's a serious fight: .LIMP/P-NAH vs The Desolate Order
And one not so serious, 16 on 4: .LIMP/P-NAH vs The Fredegar Corporation
We need more T3 and Cap pilots, or alternative Basi/Scimi and Guardian pilots are also welcome. Flying a Gila is also essential, as is a CovOps scanner and good core skills.
'Extra LIMP' is the channel to be in, see you there! Aekro |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
13
|
Posted - 2015.08.01 13:21:07 -
[50] - Quote
.LIMP and P-NAH still looking for PvP-minded T3/Logi pilots for C5-C5 life.
Check out our fight from Monday, we died, but held field for over 2 hours before exploding gloriously. Fun was had by all, and we even got onto The Mittani to boot! Battle Report, Hit Play to Watch the Battle Unfold
We have a youtube channel with more videos being added soon, including our brand spanking new Alliance recruitment video, which I'm told is currently having the final touches made to its custom audio track. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLP9snoOKFmJO8IBYjZlWOA
Our public channel is 'Extra LIMP' and we're looking for:
- Old or new WH players - T3 skills OR Logi 5 Guardian/Basi pilots - Good Armour AND Shield skills - A desire to scan and scout, content has to be found, not delivered to you on a plate - Cap skills are a bonus, especially Chimera/Nidd and Nag/Moros pilots - Gila as a stop-gap, multi-role ship
We can give you:
- A genuinely good community atmosphere - Decent kills and PvP every week - Nightly activity in EU and US timezones - An experienced core player-base to look to for any WH questions you may have - ISK making advice and opportunities aplenty - For those that like KB stats, we were the 14th top WH Alliance for July 2015, help us improve that and do even better next month!
Check out our website
Join our public channel 'Extra LIMP' and look at the MOTD for a recruiter or contact.
See you in W-Space o7 Aekro CEO of [.LIMP] |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
21
|
Posted - 2015.08.03 12:54:11 -
[51] - Quote
LIMP is still recruiting! Join Extra LIMP and talk to one of our recruiters to see what we have to offer!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
13
|
Posted - 2015.08.06 15:27:30 -
[52] - Quote
With just over a week to go until our Alliance d+¬but in the Alliance Tournament we're looking for more to join us in glamorous C5-C5 WH life!
Do you like exploding things? We try and explode things nightly, the more the better. Come explode with us!
Do you think you might like exploding things but you haven't really exploded much yet? If your exploding experience is limited, why not make a start with Limited Power Inc! The name is perfect for all of you with Limited explosionsin your past lives.
But Aekro, I don't even know what a Wormhole is? Better get reading! We only require a basic understanding of WH mechanics, everything else can be learnt as you go.
So I've lived in WHs before, but I don't see much stuff going on with my current corp anymore and it makes me sad... Good thing we have people online every night during EU and now US prime times. Come and scan/kill/die with us!
How can I afford to explode like you guys in T3s and Bhaalgorns and 5b caps? We live in a C5-C5 Pulsar named Whistlepig, do you know how much ISk you could be making from all the stuff in here? Loads.
This all sounds great, but what do I need?
- A T3 or Logi 5 Guardian/Basilisk/Scimitar - A Gila or HAC skills - A Scanner, preferably on an alt, but main is good too - Decent Shield + Armour + Support Skills
Cool, I'm good for those things, what else can I bring to [.LIMP]?
Bonuses include: - Cap pilots! - Command Ships - HIC, HAC, Dictor, Ceptor - T3 Destroyer etc.
Count me in! So am I the type of person you're looking for?
We look out for the following qualities from our members: - A desire to play regularly and enjoy a real community atmosphere - Scanning and scouting initiative, please don't expect content to come to you. Go out there and make some! - A focus towards PvP above all else, if you see something to kill, you're going to try your hardest to get that fight
Any more info?
- Join our public channel 'Extra LIMP' - Check our YouTube Channel - Look at our Website |

Aunt Arctica
Sum Corp.
0
|
Posted - 2015.08.06 15:50:02 -
[53] - Quote
wazp1 wrote:"LIMP pub" ingame channel join it
I would if I could, but I can't.... requires a password.... a pub channel that requires a password? Must not be recruiting after all.... |

Aekro
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
13
|
Posted - 2015.08.07 15:25:19 -
[54] - Quote
Another day, another shout out to everyone looking for a Wormhole Corp!
Still looking for T3/Logi players with a desire for PvP and to dive head-first into C5 WH life.
Come for the fights, make even more fights happen, stay for the community (and more fights).
apply.limited-power.co.uk
Check out our Public channel, here it is on its own line with bold and italics as some people like to troll and pick out an old channel from an out-of -date post for some reason. Up to date info is always in the first post and the most recent replies, because you know, that's how forums work right?
Extra LIMP |

ISD Buldath
ISD STAR
52
|
Posted - 2015.08.08 06:02:47 -
[55] - Quote
Quote:Remember, this channel is for recruiting only. It is not an open forum for discussing the merits (or lack thereof) of a corporation or any of its members. Keep posts on topic.
A post has been removed regarding above Rule. |

HaulerJohn
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
0
|
Posted - 2015.08.24 13:35:37 -
[56] - Quote
ISD Buldath wrote:Quote:Remember, this channel is for recruiting only. It is not an open forum for discussing the merits (or lack thereof) of a corporation or any of its members. Keep posts on topic. A post has been removed regarding above Rule.
That's what she said
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
32
|
Posted - 2015.09.16 17:02:03 -
[57] - Quote
LIMP is back in business! We're accepting all players that meet our criteria, whether you have had experience in wormholes or not, all that we ask for is pilots to be able to fly the following:
T3 Cruiser with armour skills Armour Logistics ship (Guardian/Onieros) Covert Ops scanner T3 Destroyer
Come check us out in our public channel Extra LIMP and have a chat to one of our recruiters!
Recruiters: Aekro Lucius Kalari Cho'kar Mylier
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.17 17:45:18 -
[58] - Quote
LIMP is recruiting and we need you! Tired of High sec? Low sec? Null sec? Then why not try wormholes! We take on all players that are willing to learn the ways of wormholes, and that meet our requirements listed in the original post. Join our public channel Extra LIMP and have a chat with us!
Check out our website: http://apply.limited-power.co.uk/
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLP9snoOKFmJO8IBYjZlWOA
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.18 18:35:39 -
[59] - Quote
LIMP is recruiting, come and join Extra LIMP :D
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.19 19:55:38 -
[60] - Quote
We're .LIMP and we're recruiting! Come join Extra LIMP!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.20 13:44:02 -
[61] - Quote
Join the .LIMP side, and let the .LIMP flow through you
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.21 17:13:50 -
[62] - Quote
Recruitment is still open! Join Extra LIMP and find out what we're all about!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Cho'kar
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
0
|
Posted - 2015.09.21 22:12:27 -
[63] - Quote
Recruitment is still open for anyone interested! Join Extra Limp and find out more about us. EU and US time zones more than welcome!
You can contact me in game as well! |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.23 22:45:29 -
[64] - Quote
The doors are open to .LIMP, join Extra LIMP today to see what we are about!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Cho'kar
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
0
|
Posted - 2015.09.24 22:09:18 -
[65] - Quote
Recruitment is still open for anyone interested! Join Extra Limp and find out more about us. EU and US time zones more than welcome!
You can contact me in game as well! |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.25 20:24:30 -
[66] - Quote
A .LIMP bump! join our public channel Extra LIMP and chat with us to see what we are about!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.27 20:36:14 -
[67] - Quote
Recruitment for LIMP is still open! Extra LIMP is the place to be, I heard all the cool people hang out there!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.28 19:18:15 -
[68] - Quote
We're still recruiting, join Extra LIMP to talk to one of our recruiters \o/
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.09.29 18:59:30 -
[69] - Quote
LIMP is recruiting for another day, join Extra LIMP and come talk to us :D
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.10.12 15:58:22 -
[70] - Quote
.LIMP is back up and running! and we are recruiting in all timezones! If you love wormhole space and want a more relaxed environment, why not .LIMP? If you have never been to wormhole space before and are really interested in trying, why not .LIMP? We're a C4 wormhole corp that are willing to accept new and old players of EVE. You can check out our recruitment video here. We've had some great encounters in our history, such as this one time low sec came to visit us, or us never backing down regardless of the odds.
Come join our public channel Extra LIMP and see what we are all about!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
33
|
Posted - 2015.10.21 22:08:27 -
[71] - Quote
A LIMP bump! we're recruiting eu and us players, join Extra LIMP and talk to one of our recruiters :D
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
34
|
Posted - 2015.10.25 16:21:11 -
[72] - Quote
Limited Power is still looking for those damn sexy pilots that want to be in wormhole space join Extra LIMP today and ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
34
|
Posted - 2015.10.26 22:24:55 -
[73] - Quote
Our website got a revamp yay! You should totally check it out here and join our public channel Extra LIMP if you are interested in being .LIMP with us 
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Rual Palix
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
8
|
Posted - 2015.10.27 18:36:51 -
[74] - Quote
Recruitment is going up on a tuesday! |

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
35
|
Posted - 2015.10.28 19:38:10 -
[75] - Quote
We're moving back to higher class wormholes after the new year! We're still in the rebuilding process and we want any players that are interested in trying wormholes, want to be part of a different community, and above all else, have fun!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
35
|
Posted - 2015.10.30 20:50:38 -
[76] - Quote
LIMP is recruiting, check out our website and join our public channel Extra LIMP to ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
35
|
Posted - 2015.11.01 11:47:43 -
[77] - Quote
A lunchtime bump \o/ We're .LIMP and we're still recruiting! Join Extra LIMP to ask for a recruiter, in the meantime I gift you a video!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Bradford Clear
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
69
|
Posted - 2015.11.18 06:22:43 -
[78] - Quote
Recruitment is up and we are now recruiting for us tz. Join Extra Limp today and see what the limpness is about  
Join : Bradford's 3rd Party Channel
For all third party Services, and check out my thread.
Forum Link
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
35
|
Posted - 2015.11.19 22:36:33 -
[79] - Quote
LIMP have vacancies! We're recruiting EU and US players who want to be part of our growing corp, that strives for PvP and blowing ships up. If you're interested contact one of the listed recruiters and we'll get things going!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
35
|
Posted - 2015.11.20 21:04:36 -
[80] - Quote
So .LIMP right now, but um yes we're totally recruiting! we're a C4 wormhole corp that is part of the It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake alliance. Come join our public channel Extra LIMP if you are interested in finding out more about us!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
35
|
Posted - 2015.11.21 20:27:51 -
[81] - Quote
Recruitment is still going! have a look at our second recruitment video, and then you gotta join Extra LIMP to talk to us! \o/
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
37
|
Posted - 2015.11.25 22:50:27 -
[82] - Quote
So .LIMP right now i have no choice but to bump this post! Recruitment is open still, we are recruiting EU and US tz players that are new to wormholes, but are willing to learn about them, and experienced wormholers alike. Extra LIMP is our public channel if you are interested and ask for one of our recruiters!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
37
|
Posted - 2015.12.04 20:53:34 -
[83] - Quote
Recruitment is open and doing well! If you're a player who is keen on wormholes, wants to learn about wormholes, loves to PvP and wants to be part of a great community, come over to our public channel Extra LIMP and ask for one of our recruiters!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
37
|
Posted - 2015.12.29 19:30:22 -
[84] - Quote
Recruitment is yet again still open, if you feel like being .LIMP on a lovely winter's night, then join Extra LIMP and ask for a recruiter :D
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Reggie Attor
No Vacancies
1
|
Posted - 2015.12.29 20:53:35 -
[85] - Quote
Can confirm they're a bunch of fun people who do things. |

Bradford Clear
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
73
|
Posted - 2016.01.12 08:25:31 -
[86] - Quote
Not only are we LIMP but we have PNAH. Still waiting on alliance logo :P BUT we are still recruiting corps/players alike :))
Contact us in EXTRA Limp today.
o777
Join : Bradford's 3rd Party Channel
For all third party Services, and check out my thread.
Forum Link
|

Bradford Clear
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
73
|
Posted - 2016.01.15 10:15:48 -
[87] - Quote
US TZ is expanding. WE are looking to recruit some US tz corps as well as individuals.
Contact any of the LIMP leadership for more information or Join EXTRA Limp in game.
Join : Bradford's 3rd Party Channel
For all third party Services, and check out my thread.
Forum Link
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
38
|
Posted - 2016.01.19 01:08:15 -
[88] - Quote
we need some gad damn beautiful americans to be .LIMP with us, check out Extra LIMP and ask for Bradford Clear and Hkmpseven for more \o/
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.15 20:11:16 -
[89] - Quote
LIMP has moved back to C5 space, and we're now part of the Official Winners of Takeshi's Castle alliance hooray! We're all about PVP and we are after EU players, if you're interested come and join our public channel Extra LIMP to ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.16 19:35:55 -
[90] - Quote
Recruiting EU players, come along and get .LIMP in our castle! Join Extra LIMP, our public channel and ask for a recruiter if interested!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.17 18:40:29 -
[91] - Quote
Limited is still taking on EU players to come join us in our lovely new C5, if you're interested in wormholes and want to give it a go, come join the Extra LIMP channel and ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.22 20:56:20 -
[92] - Quote
Recruitment is open still! Join Extra LIMP if you are interested!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.23 20:47:41 -
[93] - Quote
.LIMP needs you lovely EU players! if you want to be a part of wormhole PVP with a nice relaxed group then look no futher and join our public channel "Extra LIMP" and ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.24 21:08:03 -
[94] - Quote
Just take my hand and be.LIMP with me, everything will be okay
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.25 20:28:31 -
[95] - Quote
Looking for EU players to join us in our 5-5 RG, if you're interested then come and join our public channel Extra LIMP and ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.02.26 19:18:58 -
[96] - Quote
Come get your .LIMP on with us lovely people, ask for recruiter in our public channel Extra LIMP!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.01 18:33:14 -
[97] - Quote
Limited Power is after EU players to join us in our beautiful C5 wormhole, if you're interested come and join our public channel Extra LIMP and ask for a recruiter!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.02 20:02:20 -
[98] - Quote
Recruitment is still up and running! If you're interested in wormholes, give us a shout in our public channel Extra LIMP!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.04 18:49:43 -
[99] - Quote
LIMP needs those lovely EU players who want to wormhole PVP! Join Extra LIMP and ask for one of our recruiters!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.06 18:29:39 -
[100] - Quote
Bumping, bumping bumpingggg! Have a read of our forum post and if you are interested come join our public channel Extra LIMP!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|

Lucius Kalari
Limited Power Inc Official Winners Of Takeshi's Castle
37
|
Posted - 2016.03.14 00:42:49 -
[101] - Quote
LIMP is recruiting EU players! If you're interested in wormholes and want to give it a go then come to our public channel and come say hello!
Hi, I'm Lucius Kalari and I'm .LIMP
LichReaper - according to zkill they probably wont make it past the undock
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |