| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

goobawhoba Athonille
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:25:36 -
[1] - Quote
I am fully aware of the reasons or ways on how to get a negative wallet balance. I had bought PLEX off of a website not being aware of the fact that you cannot do it that way. But after I was unbanned I found my wallet on my account at negative 364 million ISK. I cannot sell anything so I do not know what to do so I can actually play again. Please Help! |

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
43414
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:28:07 -
[2] - Quote
you can sell to buy orders |

Tarpedo
Incursionista
1494
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:28:12 -
[3] - Quote
Create alt with 5k isk and use him/her to sell stuff? |

goobawhoba Athonille
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:29:11 -
[4] - Quote
Hengle Teron wrote:you can sell to buy orders How do I do that and what do you mean?
|

Hengle Teron
Just Another Corp XIV
43414
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:34:10 -
[5] - Quote
goobawhoba Athonille wrote:Hengle Teron wrote:you can sell to buy orders How do I do that and what do you mean? well, I mean if you have stuff to sell
you won't be able to set your own sell orders, because you would have to pay taxes up front.
but if you match the buy orders already in place, you can sell the stuff, but only if you set your duration to "immediate" |

Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858 Heroes and Villains.
1157
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:36:37 -
[6] - Quote
How many people think they know better (I am smart so i shall not waste time etc) and scroll down the End User License Agreement and tick without actually reading it prior to playing Eve?
Concord Approved Trader
|

J'Poll
Green Skull LLC
6008
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:40:42 -
[7] - Quote
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:How many people think they know better (I am smart so i shall not waste time etc) and scroll down the End User License Agreement and tick without actually reading it prior to playing Eve?
99.999999999% of the people
Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy
Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded
Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club
|

S'Way
Summa Omnium Metus Third Degree Burns
1193
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:40:50 -
[8] - Quote
There's always the free velator and a mining laser.... |

Elenahina
agony unleashed Agony Empire
254
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:41:28 -
[9] - Quote
Alternatively, you can take your noob ship and mine veldspar.
Agony Unleashed is Recruiting - Small Gang PvP in Null Sec
|

Ned Thomas
Signal Cartel EvE-Scout Enclave
1258
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:41:50 -
[10] - Quote
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:How many people think they know better (I am smart so i shall not waste time etc) and scroll down the End User License Agreement and tick without actually reading it prior to playing Eve?
I always read it. Not to make sure I don't cross any lines, but because sometimes they add completely ridiculous sentences and paragraphs because they assume no one ever actually reads them.
Don't get lost alone - Join Signal Cartel, New Eden's premier haven for explorers!
Onward to Thera with Eve Scout
|

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
34989
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:42:23 -
[11] - Quote
e. forget that. won't work as I described it.
Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari
|

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1676
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:45:47 -
[12] - Quote
Start shooting rats. You know, the normal way of making isk. |

Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858 Heroes and Villains.
1157
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:53:05 -
[13] - Quote
Ned Thomas wrote:Boom Boom Longtime wrote:How many people think they know better (I am smart so i shall not waste time etc) and scroll down the End User License Agreement and tick without actually reading it prior to playing Eve? I always read it. Not to make sure I don't cross any lines, but because sometimes they add completely ridiculous sentences and paragraphs because they assume no one ever actually reads them. Given the majority of new players still think that legit isk doublers in trade hubs are "isk spammers" and duly report them as such using the existing mechanic for reporting those trying to sell isk for rl cash - it could it be argued that lazy or mis-informative wording from CCP is apparent. After 11 or so years the fact they haven't updated the description is comical at best.
That said, it seems when you do report the true trade hub bots it still seems a futile endeavour as despite clear evidence upon reporting, weeks later they are still spamming every 40 seconds or so.
Concord Approved Trader
|

Tuttomenui II
Aliastra Gallente Federation
252
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 22:53:52 -
[14] - Quote
Biomass and start over, your only around a month old. Unless your posting with an alt. |

Sniper Smith
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
322
|
Posted - 2015.03.21 23:44:37 -
[15] - Quote
If that's your main.. then ya, just make a new toon on that account, or a new account move your assets over, and just use it.
If your main is another toon, with more SP, selling to buy orders work. Run missions, mine.. If you were really in the hole sometimes you can petition CCP and they will reset it or lower it to something more reasonable, but 400mil isn't that bad. Worse case, buy a PLEX and sell it, you'll even have isk left over. |

Celise Katelo
State War Academy Caldari State
67
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 03:34:54 -
[16] - Quote
The best idea.. that i can think of is this...
"Biomassing all of your pilots"
EVEBoard ...Just over 20million skill points, each skill was chosen for a reason. I closed my eyes & clicked another skill to train... "BINGO...!!!" ... "This time i got something usefull"
|

Chewytowel Haklar
Tribal Liberation Force Minmatar Republic
103
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 05:28:31 -
[17] - Quote
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:How many people think they know better (I am smart so i shall not waste time etc) and scroll down the End User License Agreement and tick without actually reading it prior to playing Eve?
I skim it, but frankly my ability to recall everything I just read is nonexistent. I sort of just go yeah, okay, I agree for the most part as long as you aren't going to sign me up to some kind of hidden **** subscription, or bill me for a twelve month subscription to EVE Online the magazine.  |

Serene Repose
2439
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 07:44:05 -
[18] - Quote
"Not being aware..." lol "Help!"
ROLL ANOTHER TOON stop cheating
Have a nice day!
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to type on your keyboard and remove all doubt.
|

Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon Cynosural Field Theory.
1553
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 08:00:00 -
[19] - Quote
goobawhoba Athonille wrote:I am fully aware of the reasons[...] not being aware[ ...] Please Help! no lol
TunDraGon is recruiting!
"Also, your boobs [:o] " -á
CCP Eterne, 2012
"When in doubt...make a di++k joke."-áRobin Williams - RIP
|

Valkin Mordirc
812
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 09:31:28 -
[20] - Quote
You can you know, Run mission with your existing stuff
#DeleteTheWeak
|

Zahara Cody
Imperial Corrections Service.
161
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 10:40:51 -
[21] - Quote
364 mil... lowest negative wallet? easy |

Josef Djugashvilis
2921
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 11:20:46 -
[22] - Quote
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:How many people think they know better (I am smart so i shall not waste time etc) and scroll down the End User License Agreement and tick without actually reading it prior to playing Eve?
Jeez, I would be surprised if anybody bothered to read the entire thing.
This is not a signature.
|

Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
1602
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 11:39:57 -
[23] - Quote
Valkin Mordirc wrote:You can you know, Run mission with your existing stuff Except that a lot of them require collateral. |

Hipqo
Project AIice Whatever.
91
|
Posted - 2015.03.22 13:03:05 -
[24] - Quote
Make an alt on the same account, start station trading, in a month you will have 5 bil!!!
A life is best lived, to not step into your grave in a well preserved body. Instead, to slide in side ways, all battered and bruised, screamming, "Holy SH**! What a ride!"
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |