| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.24 14:53:00 -
[1]
Edited by: lofty29 on 24/10/2006 15:00:42 Who else is OMFG EXITED about how sexy this ship looks?! Uber-vexor with 7.5% rep bonus ftw! 
PICCY!! ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.24 15:01:00 -
[2]
I got a piccy  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.24 15:04:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Patch86 Edited by: Patch86 on 24/10/2006 15:02:16
Originally by: lofty29 I got a piccy 
Oooooh......really?! I just got a Megathron pic! Care to share?
And you already did 

Sexiest ship ever. Its like a naglfar / nightmare / catalyst. Im gonna get one of these as soon as its released, and omfgwtfubartank it  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.24 15:06:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Patch86 Where did you get the piccy? Any of the other ships there?
It's from tri-exporter. I could get some of the minmatar BC, caldari one, amarr one if you want? The minnie BS wont totally assemble in it, and the caldari BS is crappy looking  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.24 15:55:00 -
[5]
5x electron II, med nos, 2 small nos MWD II, Web, Scram, Cap booster, Multispec 2x Med rep II, 3x EANM II
 ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.24 16:25:00 -
[6]
Originally by: murder one Needs at LEAST 125m3 of drone space and bonus to all drones so that it can use a full set of *HEAVY* drones. The grid is horribly low.
Its not meant to be a solopwnmobile. It can already use a dual rep tank, cap booster, MWD, 5 electron II and 3 EANM II with 4 heavies  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.24 19:53:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Jim McGregor
Originally by: James Draekn
Originally by: Jim McGregor
You gallente boys need to get a hold of yourselfs. 250 m3 drone bay... are you at all interested in game balance? I would be embarrassed suggesting stuff like that for the minmatar...
Since you are a Caldari how about we chop off 2 maybe 3 of your missile slots on the Drake, oh and give everyone the ability to target your remaining missile launchers. Because thats what CCP is doing to the Myr. You counter drones by killing them, since drone boats usually don't have that great of turret missile slots. What do we have to counter your guns, nothing. We have to deal with the entire ship to deal with them. This is a balance issue, since we heard that the Tier 2 BC were supposed to be GANK ships not tank. Giving the Myr at least 150m3 of drone space would be appropriate, so it could run heavy drones, bringing its dps back inline with the rest of the class.
No no...I fly minmatar ships actually. And Drake looks too strong, but we'll see. And yes, I would also like to see some dps graphs with the new battlecruisers. I definently want balance to this game for all races, and gallente have been looking abit too strong for a long time now.
Gallente have hardly been strong. It's been the dominix, vexor + eos that have given that impression. Drones, nos, ecm = win. Now that ECM is half as good (THANK GOD!!!) they'll go down in a synch  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.25 11:34:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Samirol
Originally by: lofty29
Originally by: murder one Needs at LEAST 125m3 of drone space and bonus to all drones so that it can use a full set of *HEAVY* drones. The grid is horribly low.
Its not meant to be a solopwnmobile. It can already use a dual rep tank, cap booster, MWD, 5 electron II and 3 EANM II with 4 heavies 
sooo sexy 
I honestly dont get why people are complaining so much about everything else tho. They got what they asked for (8 tachy on abaddon, do-or-die gankage on the hyperion, snipage on a rokh, close-range ganking on the maelstrom). Now its 'Buuhuu we want a missel abaddon' and 'Buuhuu why cant we fit 8 neutrons and a tank on the hyperion'. Its a little something called ballance, asshates  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.25 14:10:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Centurin Has anyone actually flown this on the test server? I'm eager to here how it did.
I engaged a rokh. Then my client crashed  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.25 14:18:00 -
[10]
Edited by: lofty29 on 25/10/2006 14:18:30
Originally by: Heelay Ashrum
Originally by: lofty29
Originally by: Centurin Has anyone actually flown this on the test server? I'm eager to here how it did.
I engaged a rokh. Then my client crashed 
pls retry when u can.. i have a realy bad feeling . i need good news ..
Well i can tell you it did 1450m/s with a 10mn MWD II and nav skills at 4. And it's about as big as the rokh  ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |

lofty29
Praxiteles Inc. E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.10.25 16:25:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Augustin Coriac
Originally by: Steppa A drone ship should be able to launch at least two waves of drones at least. Remember, most drone-centric ships use them as primary weapons. The fact that your weapons can be destroyed requires some special consideration.
Well you can use 2 waves of med drones... Don't forget it's a BC, not a BS. Brutix doesn't fit large hybrid turrets, and imo Myrmidon doesn't use heavy drones.
The dronebay and bonuses don't annoy me on this ship (at the contrary they sound nasty). I'll see if my feelings are correct when i'll be able to connect to sisi :)
Your sig....omfg....LOL!     ---
Praxiteles Inc. is Recruiting! |
| |
|