| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Arthur Aihaken
Jormungand Corporation
4421
|
Posted - 2015.05.03 23:34:25 -
[1] - Quote
Post your favorite SKINs from this week's "live test". Maybe CCP can prioritize these...
I'll start with Blood Raider Barghest. Black (and I mean pitch black) with rust running lights and the white Blood Raider skull logo emblazoned on the side. If I could change the engine exhaust to a blood red I'd be in heaven...
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

FireFrenzy
Satan's Unicorns
350
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 06:28:52 -
[2] - Quote
DOnt know if anyone managed it but i want my machariel to look like it did before v5 dropped on it... |

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
31393
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 08:18:39 -
[3] - Quote
Black on black is a winner. Murdered out. I did up my car in it.
There are different finishes of black, so it's not just cut and dry. There's matte, gloss, metal, and patterns like carbon fiber.
Help, I can't download EVE
|

FireFrenzy
Satan's Unicorns
351
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 11:16:57 -
[4] - Quote
You also get some of those cool Black on dark grey cars like that 350z in tokyo drift if you wanna get really fancy with your "black"
Seen a car done up in a pattern of gloss and matte black once, really slick |

Anna Karhunen
Inoue INEXP
453
|
Posted - 2015.05.05 15:34:00 -
[5] - Quote
Tiger stripes (for Tengu at least...). And of course shark look (with jaws et al) for Tengu.
As my old maths teacher used to say: "Statistics are like bikinis: It's what they don't show that's interesting".
-CCP Aporia
|

McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
632
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 16:34:39 -
[6] - Quote
I'm thinking a red and gold color scheme would look great.
Maybe a red background with some large golden arches or something?
There are all our dominion
Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin
|

Leto Aramaus
Spiritus Draconis Spaceship Bebop
110
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 16:56:26 -
[7] - Quote
Thread
The UI update we deserve
|

Baali Tekitsu
AQUILA INC Verge of Collapse
769
|
Posted - 2015.05.07 17:56:41 -
[8] - Quote
Skins for t2 and pirate ships. And the YC117 chinese skins.
RATE LIKE SUBSCRIBE
|

Rob Kashuken
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
77
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 01:16:44 -
[9] - Quote
The black with silver highlights of the Suukavestra Heron skin looked really nice on the SoE line ships. I'd like to see options for black & silver, and a matte & gloss black options, particularly for ships that have the covops cloak functionality.
|

Haatakan Reppola
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
5
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 04:03:18 -
[10] - Quote
Ishukone SKIN for the ship that have Wiyrkomi SKIN atm (dont mind more, but that cover the ships i want) |

Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
1444
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 04:11:35 -
[11] - Quote
Kaalakiota Golem, Khanid Paladin, Aliastra Kronos |

Bienator II
madmen of the skies
3285
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 05:10:01 -
[12] - Quote
cow camo for the dominix
how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value
|

Jacob Holland
Weyland-Vulcan Industries
400
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 07:25:49 -
[13] - Quote
"Classic" Navy Megathron - the mirror gloss black with blue running lights...
Ideally for all Gal Navy ships... |

Michael Umangiar
The Lost Horizon
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 11:03:51 -
[14] - Quote
I want Skin for Executioner Orange and Black :) |

Charis Braddock
The Scope Gallente Federation
5
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 11:13:14 -
[15] - Quote
Quafe Stratios and Manticore!
Tim |

Kiddoomer
ScrewWork Inc.
35
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 11:50:44 -
[16] - Quote
Kaalakiota Corax and Hawk.
A simple survey scanner proposal : post
|

Wylde Kardde
Wrekker Mix
13
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 12:29:05 -
[17] - Quote
What I'm wondering is why sansha ships got their color changed from badass to a lame dark grey plastic with opaque red tomatoes on it. When they were chrome I figured those were advance shield emitters or something now they're tomatoes. It's not the least bit threatening and makes sansha nation look like cereal box toys.. Every one of the previous color pallets on sansha ships were so much better than what they have currently, take a look:
https://evepics.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/epsanshacru.jpg
http://www.eve-files.com/media/corp/D-B-R/-Right.jpg
http://www.eve-files.com/media/corp/D-B-R/-Wrong.jpg
http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/8/7872/6012926032_4c36345c53_o.jpg
http://en.eveonline.rs/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/eve_online_succubus.jpg
Also the Serpentis ships seem to have a very plastic appearance due to the gray with minimal black blotches.. What happened to the shady stealth colors?
Was badass: http://www.evemanufacturing.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/serpentis-brutix.png
Now Plastic: https://image.eveonline.com/Render/33869_512.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z61bKT-m0UE
|

Tappits
North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
88
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 15:25:24 -
[18] - Quote
Non... get the art team to make new ships.
Get the art team to redesign the ships we have so guns don't look too small on ships.. Get the art team to make ships look slightly different when you fit mods on them. Get the art team to make more thing things visible on ships like remote reps webs warp disruptors neuts/nos Get the art team To do things that matter not just painting things we already have. |

Nyarlathotep
Ultramar Independent Contracting
0
|
Posted - 2015.05.08 21:26:58 -
[19] - Quote
My favorite skins are the Khanid and Sebiestor one. I'd like to see more Sebiestor skins, especially for the Rifter, but add it for all Minmatar ships =)
The Talwar looks quite nice with that skin.
Other skin colour schemes could be nice too for Min. I don't like the camouflage one. |

Brutus Voss
Covert Reconnaissance Inc.
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.23 01:42:21 -
[20] - Quote
Hi,
I would absolutely love a Kaalakiota SKIN for the Ferox. Still mourning my beloved Nighthawk and so i would get it back at least in some kind of way ;) |

wopolusa
Dire Circumstances
22
|
Posted - 2015.07.23 02:08:16 -
[21] - Quote
I'd love to see anything but that awful justice skin on my minmatar ships. It's a well made skin but paying to turn my orange/red ships to an orange/green ship isn't blowing my mind quite yet.
I'd really like to see some of the red/black on caldari T2's (widow/crane etc) on the minmatar hulls. |

SheepChaser Woolhands
JoveNation Band of Boogers
7
|
Posted - 2015.07.23 11:44:20 -
[22] - Quote
I suggest to remove all skins, its useless and have to value than to the makeup and lipstick players |

SFM Hobb3s
Wrecking Shots Black Legion.
337
|
Posted - 2015.07.23 12:50:13 -
[23] - Quote
Interbus (Orange) Confessor plz kthanxbai |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |