| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Keo Morigan
|
Posted - 2003.11.08 23:41:00 -
[1]
Linkage Please tell me if you like it 
If your not a part of the solution, then you'r probably a part of the problem. |

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2003.11.08 23:45:00 -
[2]
Very educational.
Convert Stations
|

piij
|
Posted - 2003.11.08 23:47:00 -
[3]
so cute of you to be so gullably stupid to post silly non-relevant links. i wonder how many hours you spent clicking on fancy colors...
- Care to watch moo dance? p.i.i.j |

Lliad
|
Posted - 2003.11.08 23:48:00 -
[4]
We should ask them to make an ingame version
|

Keo Morigan
|
Posted - 2003.11.08 23:51:00 -
[5]
I acctualy tested it out for 1 hour, in a scientific purpose of course. Also, it's related to eve, cause some don't like PvP and some do, discuss ;)
If your not a part of the solution, then you'r probably a part of the problem. |

j0sephine
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 00:42:00 -
[6]
"Linkage Please tell me if you like it "
omg, ultracute ^,^ i think those little dudes are those space mice which were responsible for malfunction of some Eve stations, a while ago... ;s
|

Mjr Tom
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 00:47:00 -
[7]
Ok, I like PvP, and that site is freakin' magnificent. 
|

Voldemort
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 03:36:00 -
[8]
i cant beleive i just played on that site for half an hour.
"I despise playing Eve. I'm forced to play it by 4 Samurai's, 84 non-league football teams and a threatening slice of celery."
|

RagnarH
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 03:37:00 -
[9]
The person that made this, should really go and ask himself what he is doing in this life, because it seem like he gotta get ******* life  This char is perm banned on forums :S |

Drethen Nerevitas
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 03:42:00 -
[10]
OMG...
...the colours... _______________________________________________________________________
IMPORTANT: Devs (and players) please take notice. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. |

Raven DeBlade
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 05:50:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Raven DeBlade on 09/11/2003 05:50:49 He is a prime example why some stay young for a short time, but dumb for the rest of their lives...
"To hunt pirates you need time and patience, because even monkeys fall from the trees"
"Any statements made above this line are my persona" |

Babye Cakes
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 05:59:00 -
[12]
I laughed... I cried.... I peed my pants....
http://www.angelfire.com/ga4/denthoss/WHat.jpg |

loladoll
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 11:54:00 -
[13]
great game, soooo cute bad thing is : i tried to get an implant or BP by opening the box in the center of the yellow brick road repeatedly (no 15 min timer lol) ______________________________________ live is tough and then you get a clone |

Chai N'Dorr
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 12:10:00 -
[14]
Pirates will probably like this as well while they idle away the hours at their blockade points 
|

Demangel
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 12:15:00 -
[15]
From the makers of... Tele... Tubbies!? 
AHHHH MY EYES! MY MIND It'S BURNING!
*why some innver voice asks*
B... bec... Because I actually thought that was the most twisted cool wierd ass thing i ever wasted a half hour of my life fiddling with! the sights the colors, the irritatingly adictive "SPIN!" coming out of those hideously adorable colored munchkin thingies!!! AAAAAAhhhhhhhh!!!!
They say this crap is for kids, but I swear to god, if I still did drugs like I did when I was 18, I would be on this site every day at 4:20 totaly blowing my mind all outa whack!!! 
Galaxion > If you drove a car shaped like a thorax women would call you Demangel > Dude... I would call.. Demangel > wait that sounded g@y I bet. Galaxion > Just a bit.
|

Angel X
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 13:20:00 -
[16]
      
That is very scary. There is something really evil about it...just another couple of hours and I will prove it. need to lay down now... |

TomB
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 15:37:00 -
[17]
anyone noticed that the micey danced differently if you clicked them in different ordarz?
"Where is my hat?" |

TomB
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 15:38:00 -
[18]
1. purple 2. orange 3. yellow 4. blue 5. pink
"Where is my hat?" |

Viceroy
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 15:40:00 -
[19]
omg tomb BACK TO WORK! We want tech2 no micey :P  -
|

Dirus
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 15:46:00 -
[20]
omg. a flash version of the evil Teletubbies! save us all! ********** Everyone deserves to die. You go first.
|

Mjr Tom
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 15:53:00 -
[21]
Quote: anyone noticed that the micey danced differently if you clicked them in different ordarz?
Upon closer examination, it appears as if it is only the first one clicked that matters. But I need a more in-depth study to know for sure.
|

Rowan Axelthorpe
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 16:03:00 -
[22]
My brain hurts now...
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 17:17:00 -
[23]
OMG, that was just too much.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Parallax 7D
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 18:11:00 -
[24]
I love this thanks m8
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Marge: But, Mr. Ambassador, how are we going to get home? Ambassador: Beats me. Try getting a job and earning some money. That's what *I* did. By the way, ambassador's taken.
|

MoonDigger
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 19:50:00 -
[25]
OMG this is Horrible
|

Drethen Nerevitas
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 20:12:00 -
[26]
OK...supplying Suukuuvestaa with biomass for protein delicacies...A-OK...podding people...A-OK...but this just blew it.
It's evil, twisted, horrible, and addictive .
Just tell me, that this isn't going to be distributed by a Caldari corp, OK? _______________________________________________________________________
IMPORTANT: Devs (and players) please take notice. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 20:23:00 -
[27]
It feels like it's 1995 again and I'm on LSD again.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

TomB
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 21:22:00 -
[28]
*mumbles something about remembering the people when in game that always say "Go back to work TomB" when he wants to have fun, and then makes a smiley as well*
"Where is my hat?" |

Roba
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 22:26:00 -
[29]
LOL tomb i didn't notice that color thing.
|

Keo Morigan
|
Posted - 2003.11.09 22:45:00 -
[30]
Quote: *mumbles something about remembering the people when in game that always say "Go back to work TomB" when he wants to have fun, and then makes a smiley as well*
I'm ok withouth Tech 2, so go ahead and play! 
If your not a part of the solution, then you'r probably a part of the problem. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |