| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cedric Choy
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.06 23:41:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hi,
After flying around for a couple of years and doing the usual stuff I have decided to do something different.
I would like to join a corp that is set up inside a Wormhole (C4 or Higher) for PVP, PVE and good times!!!
The char in question is: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Cedric_Choy
I can give further information if required and understand that api will probably be required.
Thanks for looking and if you like please get in touch
Cedric Choy
I would like to add that I have never lived in WH before I don't know if this is of any concern but I thought I should make it clear |

Cedric Choy
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.07 17:33:00 -
[2] - Quote
Still looking........ |

Lisa Starblazer
Defiant.. Narwhals Ate My Duck
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.07 18:51:00 -
[3] - Quote
Hi,
I'm recruiting a few more pilots within my corp.
We live in a c6 WH and are part of a merc alliance, so can provide protection for your own assets, good pvp opportunities in the form of merc contracts and locating of targets off our static.
C6 space is some of the most challenging but also rewarding areas of the game.
We also have API driven forums, in game scanning tools and TS3.
If your interested, send me a message (i'll be on until ~midnight tonight).
Lisa/Tom |

Pallis Athene
Solar Nexus. Cascade Probable
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.07 20:06:00 -
[4] - Quote
Check out Solar Nexus. We are a highly specialized PvP corp that lives in 0.0 and excels in small gang warfare. We have excellent logistical capabilities as well as a small but efficient industrial wing. Our Killboard efficiency is also over 90%.
Check us out: Our public channel Nexus Pub or shoot me, gabrielfyre or conjaq a message over eve mail
Killboard: http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=70247
Recruitment thread: http://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16609
|

Ima Serious
Saltatio Vita En Garde
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.08 01:55:00 -
[5] - Quote
Mail sent Ingame |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |