| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Delta SBW
CLOUD TEMPLE DeepSpace.
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 12:05:15 -
[31] - Quote
Osirel - Rhea 6.75 B/O |

Perkunas
Secernere Stipendium AddictClan
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 12:20:05 -
[32] - Quote
I'll take Maxiri for 6.75b when the others are sold |

Tireinn
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 12:54:44 -
[33] - Quote
Tireinn wrote:Seraxi Xadi wrote:Tireinn wrote:Seraxi Xadi wrote:ill take Tireinn - Amarr/Ark for 6.75 :)
isk ready. Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name to this character & I'll start the transfer asap. Replied to your ingame mail, will mark the character as reserved for 24 hours. Please let me know if anything changes. all done :) thank you ISK & account name received, thank you. As discussed, I'll start the transfer tomorrow & post here/mail to confirm once it is underway. Character transfer initiated, thanks! |

Novinid
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 12:56:23 -
[34] - Quote
necohawk meow wrote:Novinid - anshar for 6.75 B/O isk rdy Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name (by evemail) to this character and I'll start the transfer asap. |

Maxiri
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 12:57:08 -
[35] - Quote
woops, wrong character ignore  |

Osirel
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 12:58:45 -
[36] - Quote
Delta SBW wrote:Osirel - Rhea 6.75 B/O Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name (by evemail) to this character and I'll start the transfer asap.
|

Delta SBW
CLOUD TEMPLE DeepSpace.
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 16:38:34 -
[37] - Quote
Osirel wrote:Delta SBW wrote:Osirel - Rhea 6.75 B/O Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name (by evemail) to this character and I'll start the transfer asap.
isk and account info sent |

Osirel
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 17:00:20 -
[38] - Quote
Delta SBW wrote:isk and account info sent ISK & account name received, character transfer initiated, thanks! |

Novinid
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 17:05:29 -
[39] - Quote
Novinid wrote:necohawk meow wrote:Novinid - anshar for 6.75 B/O isk rdy Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name (by evemail) to this character and I'll start the transfer asap. ISK & account name received, character transfer initiated, thanks! |

Servinis
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 19:59:20 -
[40] - Quote
Just me left. Bump! |

Seraxi Xadi
Navi Vault Two Inch Terror
1
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 22:43:14 -
[41] - Quote
Tireinn wrote:Tireinn wrote:Seraxi Xadi wrote:Tireinn wrote:Seraxi Xadi wrote:ill take Tireinn - Amarr/Ark for 6.75 :)
isk ready. Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name to this character & I'll start the transfer asap. Replied to your ingame mail, will mark the character as reserved for 24 hours. Please let me know if anything changes. all done :) thank you ISK & account name received, thank you. As discussed, I'll start the transfer tomorrow & post here/mail to confirm once it is underway. Character transfer initiated, thanks!
Confirmed :) thanks for the professional service. |

Perkunas
Secernere Stipendium AddictClan
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.10 08:05:40 -
[42] - Quote
Maxiri wrote:Perkunas wrote:I'll take Maxiri for 6.75b when the others are sold As mentioned by mail, I've marked this one as reserved whilst the current character transfers are finalised and will contact you in 24 hours to sort this one out.
As discussed through mails I've sent you the ISK and account name. |

Maxiri
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.10 12:38:39 -
[43] - Quote
Perkunas wrote:Maxiri wrote:Perkunas wrote:I'll take Maxiri for 6.75b when the others are sold As mentioned by mail, I've marked this one as reserved whilst the current character transfers are finalised and will contact you in 24 hours to sort this one out. As discussed through mails I've sent you the ISK and account name. ISK & account name received, character transfer initiated, thanks! |

Servinis
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.10 12:41:14 -
[44] - Quote
As all characters including the OP are sold, this one has been relisted in a new topic here.
If anyone is interested in similar characters please mail Erixis ingame. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |