| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Maxiri
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 22:48:58 -
[1] - Quote
Selling 8 focused JDC 5 jump freighter pilots:
Osirel - Caldari/Rhea Tireinn - Amarr/Ark Servinis - Minmatar/Nomad Novinid - Gallente/Anshar Servini - Amarr/Ark Ortiali - Minmatar/Nomad Novidi - Gallente/Anshar <- this one is 22 hours skilltraining behind the rest Maxiri - Caldari/Rhea <- this one will be sold last so that I can update the sales thread
Highlights
Jump Drive Calibration 5 - maximum jump range
Advanced Spaceship Command 5 & Evasive Maneuvering 5 - improved agility
Jump Fuel Conservation 4
Freighter 4 (racial spec listed next to the eveboard link)
Jump Freighter 3 - currently training to 4, will be complete Friday 10th July (3d 21h from time of listing)
Pre-reqs for all racial freighters complete
Can fit cargo expanders or tank/agility modules
Other:
2 remaps available
+4 Implants: Int | Per | Will
45d 21h to train these into supercap sitters
Clean corp history | Neutral standings | No killrights | Positive wallet | Positive sec status
All CCP rules apply | I will pay the transfer fee | Character is located in highsec
Price: 6.75b
Sale conditions: This is a WTS rather than an auction, so please refrain from silly offers/abusive debates/begging If you are a poor and can't afford, please search for alternate characters! All characters should be identical - see the note on Novidi. Let me know if not.
When buying a character please post to state which character you would like and wait for me to confirm acceptance. I will post to request the ISK & account name is sent (by evemail) to the character you are purchasing. On receipt, the character transfer will be initiated & a post will be made on the thread to confirm.
I will post below on each character to confirm they are for sale. Thanks for looking  |

Osirel
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 22:49:46 -
[2] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Tireinn
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 22:50:14 -
[3] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Servinis
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 22:51:02 -
[4] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Novinid
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 22:51:34 -
[5] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Servini
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 22:52:52 -
[6] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Ortiali
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 22:53:29 -
[7] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Novidi
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 22:53:55 -
[8] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

SFR SaFeRa
Alliance of Free Stars
18
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 02:18:35 -
[9] - Quote
nvm |

Jonn Riddik
Zachariah MFG
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 02:29:33 -
[10] - Quote
I am interested in the caldari/ Rhea. Is it still available? 6.75billion |

Osirel
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 11:28:55 -
[11] - Quote
Jonn Riddik wrote:I am interested in the caldari/ Rhea. Is it still available? 6.75billion
Osiriel is the one im interested in Yup, still available.
If you would like to proceed, bid accepted. Please send this isk & account name (by evemail) to this character and I'll initiate the transfer asap. ed. Just noticed a typo in your post - it's Osirel rather than Osiriel. |

hdhdfgdfg
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 16:02:10 -
[12] - Quote
Servini - Amarr/Ark B/O 6.75b ISK Ready |

Jonn Riddik
Zachariah MFG
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 16:15:15 -
[13] - Quote
Withdrawing from Osirel, sorry, I bought another character. |

Servini
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 16:59:50 -
[14] - Quote
hdhdfgdfg wrote:Servini - Amarr/Ark B/O 6.75b ISK Ready Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name to this character and I'll start the transfer asap.
Jonn Riddik wrote:Withdrawing from Osirel, sorry, I bought another character. No probs, thanks for letting me know. |

hdhdfgdfg
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 17:29:03 -
[15] - Quote
ISK sent, Account name sent via ingame mail.
|

Servini
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 17:37:14 -
[16] - Quote
hdhdfgdfg wrote:ISK sent, Account name sent via ingame mail. ISK & account name received, character transfer initiated. Thanks! |

Maxiri
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 22:34:53 -
[17] - Quote
Bump! |

Archimedes Castellanos
Tactical Combat Gaming
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 00:15:22 -
[18] - Quote
Willing to offer 6 bil for Osirel - Caldari/Rhea, Let me know if you accept. isk ready. |

RedBull Bomber
Add To Watchlist Meet The Bandits.
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 01:40:14 -
[19] - Quote
6.75 for Ortiali
Isk and acc info sent |

Ortiali
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 13:46:18 -
[20] - Quote
RedBull Bomber wrote:6.75 for Ortiali
Isk and acc info sent ISK & account name received, character transfer initiated. Any future buyers should wait until their bid is accepted before sending ISK & info.
Archimedes Castellanos wrote:Willing to offer 6 bil for Osirel - Caldari/Rhea, Let me know if you accept. isk ready. Declined. |

Maxiri
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 20:44:23 -
[21] - Quote
Bump! |

Seraxi Xadi
Navi Vault Two Inch Terror
1
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 22:11:53 -
[22] - Quote
ill take Tireinn - Amarr/Ark for 6.75 :)
isk ready. |

Eris Tsero
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 22:18:24 -
[23] - Quote
Novidi wrote:Confirming I am for sale!
Novidi - Gallente/Anshar 6.75b isk ready |

Tireinn
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 23:08:01 -
[24] - Quote
Seraxi Xadi wrote:ill take Tireinn - Amarr/Ark for 6.75 :)
isk ready. Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name to this character & I'll start the transfer asap. Replied to your ingame mail, will mark the character as reserved for 24 hours. Please let me know if anything changes. |

Novidi
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 23:11:02 -
[25] - Quote
Eris Tsero wrote:Novidi wrote:Confirming I am for sale! Novidi - Gallente/Anshar 6.75b isk ready Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name & I'll start the transfer asap. I'm about for the next hour or so, might be tomorrow if I'm offline. |

Eris Tsero
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 23:15:06 -
[26] - Quote
Novidi wrote:Eris Tsero wrote:Novidi wrote:Confirming I am for sale! Novidi - Gallente/Anshar 6.75b isk ready Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name & I'll start the transfer asap. I'm about for the next hour or so, might be tomorrow if I'm offline.
Isk sent and account detail sent via in-game mail |

Seraxi Xadi
Navi Vault Two Inch Terror
1
|
Posted - 2015.07.08 23:16:48 -
[27] - Quote
Tireinn wrote:Seraxi Xadi wrote:ill take Tireinn - Amarr/Ark for 6.75 :)
isk ready. Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name to this character & I'll start the transfer asap. Replied to your ingame mail, will mark the character as reserved for 24 hours. Please let me know if anything changes.
all done :) thank you |

Novidi
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 01:19:53 -
[28] - Quote
Eris Tsero wrote:Novidi - Gallente/Anshar 6.75b isk ready
Eris Tsero wrote:Isk sent and account detail sent via in-game mail ISK & account name received, character transfer initiated. Thanks!
|

Tireinn
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 01:22:45 -
[29] - Quote
Seraxi Xadi wrote:Tireinn wrote:Seraxi Xadi wrote:ill take Tireinn - Amarr/Ark for 6.75 :)
isk ready. Accepted. Please send the ISK & account name to this character & I'll start the transfer asap. Replied to your ingame mail, will mark the character as reserved for 24 hours. Please let me know if anything changes. all done :) thank you ISK & account name received, thank you. As discussed, I'll start the transfer tomorrow & post here/mail to confirm once it is underway. |

necohawk meow
CLOUD TEMPLE DeepSpace.
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.09 02:13:02 -
[30] - Quote
Novinid for 6.75 B/O |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |