| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

MacroDeath
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 16:33:00 -
[1]
Who else cannot connect to new server? shows "checking status" but will not log on? Trace shows delays beginning in London after 9 jumps using AOL in teh USA
|

C'Dare
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 16:40:00 -
[2]
Edited by: C''Dare on 29/11/2006 16:41:46 I get this error. But, I can get the server status to show up so it's obviously getting a connection to the server.
Connection Timeout - The client did not initiate the secure-handshake within a reasonable amount of time.
Somewhat annoying as I need to train a new skill and my time is going to waste right now. |

Javamatar
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 16:45:00 -
[3]
same problem.
trying to connect, checking status, and then status unknown. rebooted the computer, and still status unknown........... no explanation. the server seems to be ok for other players here in france....
|

Insta Service
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 16:53:00 -
[4]
Same issue here. Very nasty indeed. It takes a looooong time to get connected. And when I'm connected I have similar issues when I open the people & places tab.
A sinister feeling in one of my implants tells me it might have to do with the huge amount of bookmarks I have in my cache. Even deleting my cache nor re-installing the game doesn't make any difference. Let's hope it's just some kind of bug which will be resolved soon...

|

Lenneth
Minmatar Soar Angelic
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 16:59:00 -
[5]
Got the same problem (germany). First checking status, then status unknown.
|

Nowayman
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:02:00 -
[6]
Same here (Bulgaria)  |

Caldari Silence
The Merchant Marines Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:02:00 -
[7]
Yeah Same here (UK)
Checking Satus.....Status unknown
Anybody know whats going on?
|

Piktaro Ombetie
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:02:00 -
[8]
same here "Status: Unknown" is the message I get.
|

Henricus Gaufridus
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:02:00 -
[9]
Same problem here. I'm connected through cable in California, and my connection's fine. I'm even getting the "Welcome to Revelations", but server status remains "Unknown". |

Dalatejc
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:03:00 -
[10]
Same here, UK, everything else is working fine.
May just high server load?
|

wizzard66
Gallente Evolution Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:04:00 -
[11]
CCP is rebooting the server. so please be patient
|

LTRevan
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:05:00 -
[12]
Same problem here (Spain)
|

SirWOLFE
Caldari Sphere Systems
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:05:00 -
[13]
server went down 10 mins ago for a restart so dont panic ---------------------------------------------------
SPACE IS BIG, VERY BIG SO BIG INFACT THAT WE NEEDED TO MAKE UP A NEW WORD TO DISCRIPE IT SO WE DSECIDED ON "VERY BIG".
----------------------- |

Tysi
Minmatar The Wailing Doom
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:06:00 -
[14]
Status unknown
|

Bartholomew Pacificus
Lonely Maple Prospecting Group
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:07:00 -
[15]
There was an emergency reboot (20 min) that started at 16:47 GMT. Things should be back shortly.
Just call me 'Bart' Bart of the Lonely Maple (Blog) LONELY ò MAPLE ò PROSPECTING ò GROUP |

Deckerd
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:08:00 -
[16]
have the same problem and am heartened to see CCP is rebooting the server. is there a place where i can see what CCP is doing (i.e. server status etc.)? this is a handy feature in other MOOG's that can negate the need for a lot of forum postings.
|

Colonel Jinx
TARDZ Gods of Night and Day
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:08:00 -
[17]
Space is big, really big, you just won't believe how vastly, hugely mind-bogglingly big it is. You may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space. Listen!
|

Wah Wah
Caldari 4S Corporation Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:08:00 -
[18]
Just as I thought it would be with no problems, and the server crashes...
|

Ashette
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:14:00 -
[19]
same problem i hope the reboot will correct this problem 
|

Caldari Silence
The Merchant Marines Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:26:00 -
[20]
All Im getting now is...
STATUS: Not Accepting Connections?
|

Waxwing
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:27:00 -
[21]
STATUS: NOT ACCEPTING CONNECTIONS.
Swell..
|

Colonel Jinx
TARDZ Gods of Night and Day
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:27:00 -
[22]
Have some patience lads!
|

TheChrisD
Amarr Impact Inc. Serenus Letum
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:28:00 -
[23]
*preparing to ditch EVE in favour of something that actually works*
|

Agent Li
Galactic Defence Consortium
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:29:00 -
[24]
Originally by: TheChrisD *preparing to ditch EVE in favour of something that actually works*
oh, like what?
|

TheChrisD
Amarr Impact Inc. Serenus Letum
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 17:30:00 -
[25]
CS, WoW - the like.
|

QwEEN AmiDaLa
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 18:30:00 -
[26]
ok guys lets update this thread who else cant connect to eve? im stuck @ status: unknown anyone else?
|

Polizeis
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 18:32:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Polizeis on 29/11/2006 18:33:56 yup,
I'm stuck at the 'Entering Game As.....' screen.
The server isn't down, it's just due to the 20,000 people already on the server and the thousands trying to get on 
EDIT: Patience pays, after 10mins of waiting at the screen i'm in :)
|

QwEEN AmiDaLa
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 18:34:00 -
[28]
im not to sure about that...they supposedly updated the hardware remember? wtf my skill has been done for about 17 hrs now i want to play!!!
|

x racer
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 18:48:00 -
[29]
I have the "server: unknown" issue. Went to a buddys house that had eve, and connected to my account fine.
I have about 4000 BM's and 250 or so in my address book.
I took off all my firewalls. Called my ISP, and reset security settings to default. Took down my wireless network and hardwired the cable modem. Reinstalled the eve client.
Still cannot connect, so I petitioned. Hope this helps someone.
cheers, x
|

QwEEN AmiDaLa
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 18:53:00 -
[30]
how do we petition out of game?
|

Javamatar
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 20:09:00 -
[31]
always the same problem with status unknown. no answer, no explanation and no connection. I wrote a petition.
|

QwEEN AmiDaLa
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 20:37:00 -
[32]
how do we petition out of game guys?
|

Leus
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 20:40:00 -
[33]
I cannot connect too.
The message says : "Unable to connect to the selected server. Please check the address and try again."
How do I check that adress?
|

Javamatar
|
Posted - 2006.11.29 20:52:00 -
[34]
stil stucked out, impossible to connect "status unknown"
to petition, go to this place's menu, support and "create a new petition".
|

QwEEN AmiDaLa
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 04:20:00 -
[35]
bump
|

LORD DRAGUIL
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 06:01:00 -
[36]
status unknown followed these instructions There are many factors which can contribute to difficulties connecting to the server. It is a good idea to make sure that:
You have the latest patches installed (stay up-to-date at: http://www.eve-online.com/patches.asp). You can also read our article on how to manually patch the game.
Your user name and password are input absolutely right. Note that they are case sensitive and they cannot be pasted into the game's user/pass fields -- they must be typed in manually.
You are connecting to the "Live" (Tranquility) server.
You have the recomended video drivers , audio drivers setup and you have DirectX 9.0b installed.
The server is up. If the bullet between the words Server and Live is highlighted then the servers is up. The server undergoes scheduled downtime every day between 11:00 and 12:00 GMT (No daylight savings time) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock.
If you are connecting from behind a corporate or personal firewall, you will need to enter the server's IP address into your firewall configuration, which is 87.237.38.200 port 26000 when using TCP/IP, and UDP port 26001 when using Direct Play.
If you are using a D-Link router then try to bypass it, if that works then the problem is within the router and we recomend that you contact D-Link customer support.
Try doing a trace route to the server router (the server ip itself cannot be pinged). This is done by selecting start->run and type in "cmd". Once you get the command prompt then you type in "tracert 87.237.38.200" and hit enter. The tracert program will attempt to contact the router and the last entry returned by tracert should be the above ip number (87.237.38.200). tracert also gives you the ping or connection latency at each point it uses to connect to the server, if any of these entries contain latency (shown in ms) above 180 ms, then you can expect that server connection can be lost occasionally. If this the case then there is nothing that we can do about it but we recommend that you contact your Internet Service Provider and inform him about the problem.
If you have problems with the client crashing then please have a look at this
Additionally if you can connect to the server but your character loading stops after selecting a character then it means your character is temporarily Creating a new character on the same account to see if you can log in with him would be one way to see if this is related to the account or the character, if you can log in then send in a "stuck" petition to request that your character be fixed. Remember to state the name of the character that is stuck.
If you are not able to create another character then you should send in a support request via Ask a question.
Note if you need to set the server manually in the client then you need to open your prefs.ini file (in the cache folder) and add this line " networkAdvanced=1 " to it. Now you should be able to see the text area to type in the server ip number. uninstalled and reinstalled 3x's still status unknown
|

QwEEN AmiDaLa
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 06:13:00 -
[37]
tried ll that still doesnt work...if i send a ping and get it back does that mean there is a problem on my end?
|

SpaceDrake Taleweaver
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 06:16:00 -
[38]
For the new folks especially, calm down a bit. It's a problem on CCP's end, they did a lot of mucking around with the database (and what's in it!) in the new expansion. Things might be erratic for a day or two yet.
**** if the timing on this couldn't be worse though - most of the CCP guys are, at best, just getting out of bed. It's ~5PM in Iceland. --- What good are actions if there's no one to tell the tale afterward?...
Former player of Andre Ricard (sold). Currently plays a Sekrit CharacterÖ. |

QwEEN AmiDaLa
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 06:22:00 -
[39]
just wondering but do you think eve will be up and operational by the weekend? also any speculation whats going on up there?
|

SpaceDrake Taleweaver
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 06:33:00 -
[40]
Originally by: QwEEN AmiDaLa just wondering but do you think eve will be up and operational by the weekend? also any speculation whats going on up there?
Oh, I'd be amazed if we still have these problems by Friday. On this scope, at least.
As for what's going on... well, I don't work with CCP, but with the markets at least, what I suspect is going on is that all of these non-popping wrecks floating around out there are choking the life out of the database tables (which, IIRC, are on a different box than the space nodes.) EVE's never had to deal with this many persistent "cans" before, and not too many people have Salvaging yet to clear the wrecks away (because hey, who actually trained Survey V before now?)
Since the database is getting clogged with NPC (and PC!) wrecks, I imagine there isn't room for market transactions to take place. --- What good are actions if there's no one to tell the tale afterward?...
Former player of Andre Ricard (sold). Currently plays a Sekrit CharacterÖ. |

QwEEN AmiDaLa
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 07:03:00 -
[41]
so y is that some people can log in and some cant? is it a luck of the draw or what? havent been able to log in since the patch....
|

Javamatar
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 08:23:00 -
[42]
if you have "status unknown", check your firewall's setting with attention so as to verify that all your access to eve are authorized. it may be a solution as it is for me.
|

NoNah
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 08:30:00 -
[43]
Trace working perfectly, no firewalls in betwen ie Ive bypassed all local firewalls and the ISP claims to have none. (Comhem/Telia sweden)
Exactly the same issues. Ofc ive done all the normal steps such as rebooting, reinstalling repatching patching in different ways, installing different versions etc. What disturbs me is the lack of confirmation fron official sources. I'd like to see a simple post saying "Yes, we know there are many/some/quite a few players unable to reach even the character selection screen, were working on it, aiming at DT 30th November." Or whatever...
|

Javamatar
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 08:43:00 -
[44]
agree with you NoNah.
CCP would better do with a real communication to players/customers. They should always remind people about things to check on their computer after any patch. It's good for ccp as for players (time earning). And they should better speak to us, even to say "we are on your problem". But they prefer to make victory com (see this last patch: hey guys, everything is ok, they say...)
|

Profhet
Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 12:01:00 -
[45]
I have same issue, it comes up unknown, but then I tried to go to the Eve-O forums and I could not get on. Right now I am at work, and the forums work fine. My ISP service tech could also not get to the Eve-O forums.
I would have to say I am very very disappointed in the lack of response from CCP in this thread and to my email to tech support, I think expecting a response within 8 hours is not to demanding. ____________________________
FEED ON THE DYING |

SKurj
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 12:15:00 -
[46]
3rd attempt...... **** forum
I came home yesterday to find I am unable to connect to the website or the game. I can connect to the website from work though.
|

Water Star
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 13:26:00 -
[47]
Not just Canadian Rogers Clients facing this. When can they(CCP, UK, ISP?) fix this?
|

NoNah
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 13:43:00 -
[48]
Problem appears to be geographicly spread. However as you might notice, its not listed as a known issue, its not acknowledged by CCP nor ISD, and theres absolutley no ETA for a fix.
It's funny really, Warp to zero comments get attention, wrecks has been discussed etc, but this issue wich affects quite a large portion of the community has slipped by unnoticed. And people ***** and whine about not being able to log in on patch day - when the entire server is down. My... our... problem is that 80%+ can login and use their subscription - enjoy the expansion - while the last fifth can ***** the forums and wish they knew what the others were talking about.
I dont mind paying for a game I cant play during patching and maintenance, but somehow paying for a game where issues of this magnitude issnt even commented itches. Fine, problems occur, and I still cant say that theres better customer support elsewhere, but fact is, its been 36 hours with this issue - and well... not a single post? Would you agree to a 36 hour power outtage without any mention of it being noticed? I'd like to see the eves serverhost cutting the line and not replying - What would CCP do?
|

Maltitol
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 13:53:00 -
[49]
Edited by: Maltitol on 30/11/2006 13:54:46 bump
same issue, however i was able to connect right after the 20 min DT, then during the middle of a fight i got 'connection lost' and i havent been able to connect since... been almost 24 hours for me... im in Canada... i even went to the lengths of re-formatting (since it had to be done anyways) and same issue.
not impressed, im losing out on training time
***edit
i did notice the test server works fine :(
|

Grez
Minmatar The Raven Warriors
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 13:55:00 -
[50]
There's routing issues in England right now. AFAIK, they're upgrading some of the major routers here. ---
Cache Clearer
Still waiting for a Wrangler-edit! |

Profhet
Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 13:57:00 -
[51]
okay its offical, and scuse my wordage, if it gets me a week ban, but this is bull****, I PAY to play, not some 14 day old trial, I PAY to play, get this **** straightened out and AT LEAST respond in a sticky or something. ____________________________
FEED ON THE DYING |

NoNah
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:00:00 -
[52]
Edited by: NoNah on 30/11/2006 14:02:10 Mkay, whos spotted these routing problems and on what level are they? Is there any post or any info available about it?
Thing is I havnt heard a word about it anywhere else, nor seen anything else affected, so I would like to see what corp is having these issues? I mean its been going on for approximatley 36 hours, it should be on the news worldwide by now. ;)
I dont suppose you can drop me your source?
|

Grez
Minmatar The Raven Warriors
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:01:00 -
[53]
Edited by: Grez on 30/11/2006 14:08:58
Originally by: Profhet okay its offical, and scuse my wordage, if it gets me a week ban, but this is bull****, I PAY to play, not some 14 day old trial, I PAY to play, get this **** straightened out and AT LEAST respond in a sticky or something.
Read the EULA for god's sake. It states that you PAY for the right to own an account, nothing more, nothing less. There is NO warranty on the server status or such.
There are routing issues in England currently, which is possibly causing some of you to not get to TQ. IE - NOT CCP'S FAULT.
I have a friend who works for Blueyonder (an English ISP), and he was complaining to me yesterday about telecom companies changing some of the major routers here, and that he was getting complaints about not being able to connect. It's been happening for the past few days (my brother was complaining about pinging 600 to some British server - he was being routed through Texas). I myself got disconnected for an entire day ( no internet access = :( ) because of the issues.
I'm not saying it's a deffinate, but I know the changes are still being made, and I have no idea when they will be complete. It might be affecting TQ though (since it's deffinatly up, and the only way you can see the server as down, is if you have a routing issue, or you forgot to re-add exefile.exe to your firewall (you need to do this EVERY patch)).
There's also http://www.internettrafficreport.com/europe.htm. Keep in mind this does not show all the routers, only the major ones. And as you can see, one of the British routers is down. This is probably the cause of you not being able to connect. http://www.internettrafficreport.com/history/81.htm < this is the history of the router, as you can see, it's been down for over a day now. ---
Cache Clearer
Still waiting for a Wrangler-edit! |

x racer
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:04:00 -
[54]
Edited by: x racer on 30/11/2006 14:08:14 Day 3 of the "status: unknown" issue
I have done all the steps mentioned in this thread and others. Still have the problem.
Has CCP acknowledged or disavowed the issue on their end?
I am completely at my wits end over this. Still no response on my petition.
cheers, x
|

Profhet
Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:16:00 -
[55]
I dont give a crap what the EULA says. I PAY TO PLAY, I expect problems, WHAT I dont expect is for the people I PAY TO PLAY to disregard my email or AT LEAST not make a sticky in the OFFICIAL forums is dropping the ball customer service wise.
I find it pretty strange I can access the forums at work, but yet me nor my ISP provider (rogers.com) could not reach Eve-O.
for somebody to come and post about the EULA is probably the most idiotic post I have read on the internet in a long long time. congrads, cause I go to some pretty crazy forums with a lot of people who definetely live in a basement. ____________________________
FEED ON THE DYING |

NoNah
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:22:00 -
[56]
Edited by: NoNah on 30/11/2006 14:24:02 Fair, true enough, a router is down. However its not really a relevant router - the server is still reachable - fact is im not recieving any packet loss from any of the servers on the UK side. And that Packet loss has been there before aswell and is not at abnormal rates. Even if these routing problems would cause excess stress on the routers actually relevant - that would mean mormal pings and traceroutes would fail aswell. They dont.
Yes, I know that theyre fullfilling their end of their deal - ive got my account etc. They are passing - and as I said in a previous post their customer support is generally great. But seeing how this is a widespread problem I'd say a post mentioning that they are aware of the issue, that theyre working on it or that its out of their hands issnt that much to ask for. Heck I'd be happier if they said that theyre ignoring the problem.
Heck theyre posting about issues on D-link routers - but nothing on this?
Oh, about firewalls etc, ive naturally made sure that all routers and firewalls etc are bypassed locally, when testing.
|

Grez
Minmatar The Raven Warriors
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:27:00 -
[57]
Edited by: Grez on 30/11/2006 14:28:28
Originally by: Profhet I dont give a crap what the EULA says. I PAY TO PLAY, I expect problems, WHAT I dont expect is for the people I PAY TO PLAY to disregard my email or AT LEAST not make a sticky in the OFFICIAL forums is dropping the ball customer service wise.
I find it pretty strange I can access the forums at work, but yet me nor my ISP provider (rogers.com) could not reach Eve-O.
for somebody to come and post about the EULA is probably the most idiotic post I have read on the internet in a long long time. congrads, cause I go to some pretty crazy forums with a lot of people who definetely live in a basement.
Rogers is having router problems right now. There's a thread in this very section, that had you bothered to spend 5 seconds looking for, would of solved your issues. This is NOT a CCP problem, so I suggest you ring Rogers.com and try and sort it.
Canadian Rogers ISP Customers Unable to find routes to Eve ---
Cache Clearer
Still waiting for a Wrangler-edit! |

x racer
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:35:00 -
[58]
This issue is much more widespred than Rodgers. In fact theres at least 4 types of connectivity issues:
1) "server unknown" 2) Rodgers ISP connectivity issue 3) Splashscreen bug 4) cccpblue framework error
There may be others but so many posts are completely unconstructive (see above)
x
|

Grez
Minmatar The Raven Warriors
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:40:00 -
[59]
Originally by: x racer This issue is much more widespred than Rodgers. In fact theres at least 4 types of connectivity issues:
1) "server unknown" 2) Rodgers ISP connectivity issue 3) Splashscreen bug 4) cccpblue framework error
There may be others but so many posts are completely unconstructive (see above)
x
3 & 4 are nothing to do with connection issues, and are software-based. "Server unknown" means you can't reach TQ, or even get a ping out of it, and Rogers could be the cause of that, or it could be the fact that there are a few major English routers offline. ---
Cache Clearer
Still waiting for a Wrangler-edit! |

x racer
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:43:00 -
[60]
To find out if you have a router problem run "tracert 87237.38.200" from the command promt. anything thats over 180MS is out of tolerance. Heres mine:
C:\DOCUME~1\OWNER>tracert 87.237.38.200
Tracing route to 87.237.38.200 over a maximum of 30 hops
1 11 ms 5 ms 5 ms 73.21.216.1 2 5 ms 5 ms * GE-3-1-ur01.timuquana.fl.jacksvil.comcast.net [6 8.86.170.137] 3 15 ms * 7 ms 68.86.168.105 4 6 ms 6 ms 5 ms 68.86.168.158 5 10 ms 9 ms 9 ms 12.116.33.25 6 36 ms 37 ms 36 ms tbr2012801.ormfl.ip.att.net [12.123.33.30] 7 38 ms 36 ms 38 ms tbr1-cl1474.attga.ip.att.net [12.122.12.121] 8 37 ms 40 ms 36 ms tbr2-cl17.wswdc.ip.att.net [12.122.10.69] 9 35 ms 35 ms 38 ms ar4-a3120s3.wswdc.ip.att.net [12.123.8.101] 10 37 ms 36 ms 36 ms so-9-0-0.car3.Washington1.Level3.net [209.244.21 9.141] 11 73 ms 35 ms 34 ms ae-1-53.bbr1.Washington1.Level3.net [4.68.121.65 ] 12 104 ms 105 ms 106 ms ae-1-0.bbr1.London1.Level3.net [212.187.128.58]
13 108 ms 109 ms 107 ms ae-0-51.gar1.London1.Level3.net [4.68.116.11] 14 108 ms 108 ms 107 ms 195.50.91.22 15 107 ms 116 ms 109 ms 87.237.38.199 16 105 ms 109 ms 104 ms 87.237.38.200
Trace complete.
I have the "Status: Unknown" issue.
Please consider this an example of a constructive post.
Hope this helps someone x
|

NoNah
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 15:07:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Grez "Server unknown" means you can't reach TQ, or even get a ping out of it, and Rogers could be the cause of that, or it could be the fact that there are a few major English routers offline.
First of, im not located in canada, not using rogers, but in sweden using _the_ major ISP here. With no reports of problems around. Thought I'd join the trend and give you a sample of how the network problems.
Ping statistics for 87.237.38.200: Packets: Sent = 50, Received = 50, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 49ms, Maximum = 57ms, Average = 50ms
Server status unknown.
|

bacitani intaki
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:50:00 -
[62]
seems ive tried all the recomended fixes ,did tracert, pinged no packet loss times were a bit high low 120's to mid 120's. last chance is a clean install on another puter let you know how it works out 
|

Grez
Minmatar The Raven Warriors
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:52:00 -
[63]
Have any of you tried re-adding exefile.exe to your firewalls? ---
Cache Clearer
Still waiting for a Wrangler-edit! |

NoNah
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:56:00 -
[64]
Grez: Have you tried reading the posts?
Exactly to what firewalls am I supposed to "add" the exefile? Ive got no firewalls, the ISP got no firewalls affecting it(Theres a block on inbound trafic to port 25 - however thats on most isp and certainly not affecting eve unless eves actually running a mailserver wich im unaware of).
Thats like saying "have you tried opening the garagedoor" when your supra is allready on the road.
|

QwEEN AmiDaLa
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 17:33:00 -
[65]
lol gregz i have done this....ccp is to blame here i tried the tracert 65ms was the longest ping time help meccp
|

Aragonis
Priory Of Chaos
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 17:35:00 -
[66]
I'm getting the same issue, but it's a bit more odd.
My brother's PC won't connect to the server, but mine will. We're on the same network.
Tried all the fixes, no result. Cat > It's a giant blue whirly thing in space! |

NoNah
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 18:33:00 -
[67]
Hows this for irony. I did get some replies from the GM's. Naturaly theyre blaming the ISP. This was the submitted picture for view traceroute. Not working
Response indicated that the packet loss was the reason for not being unable to login. (One at 37% and one at 17% is the probable reason.) Managed to get another swedish players screenshot for doing the same. Working
Feels like my point is proven here aswell. The traceroute does not fail - neither should the log in.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |