| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Water Star
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 13:13:00 -
[31]
Is the thing getting better? I don't see it. I will call rogers. Still can not connect to eve. faint...
|

Maltitol
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:06:00 -
[32]
this is rough..
ROGERS GET YOUR **** IN GEAR, CCP GET YOUR **** IN GEAR
|

Grez
Minmatar The Raven Warriors
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 14:16:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Maltitol this is rough..
ROGERS GET YOUR **** IN GEAR, CCP GET YOUR **** IN GEAR
It's not CCP's fault fool. ---
Cache Clearer
Still waiting for a Wrangler-edit! |

westernstab
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 15:03:00 -
[34]
in the military i worked in signal here is how this will boil down. rogers will blame CCP. CCP will blame rogers. this will continue until the equipment at fault jsut happens to get rebooted.
|

Agent Li
Galactic Defence Consortium
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 15:08:00 -
[35]
Originally by: westernstab in the military i worked in signal here is how this will boil down. rogers will blame CCP. CCP will blame rogers. this will continue until the equipment at fault jsut happens to get rebooted.
ROFLMAO. As an infantryman, I remember the deal.
Unfortunately, on the Internet, I can't set up my own workaround while I wait for these guys to get it right.
|

Nacona
Lacedaemon. Sparta Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 15:14:00 -
[36]
Yup .. I had the same problem .. called Rogers yesterday after rebooting my routers and modemns .. their response "I will open a problem ticket" ..
Not sure where the problem lies .. it is resolving fine but gets lost upstream somewhere .. real fustrating .
If some one gets a fix plz post here and share .. :)
|

Agent Li
Galactic Defence Consortium
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 15:19:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Nacona Yup .. I had the same problem .. called Rogers yesterday after rebooting my routers and modemns .. their response "I will open a problem ticket" ..
Not sure where the problem lies .. it is resolving fine but gets lost upstream somewhere .. real fustrating .
If some one gets a fix plz post here and share .. :)
Someone should put up a "Rogers Support S**ks" website, and have everyone post their story of how they can't get to Eve because of Rogers.
Then, when you call support, tell them the URL, and tell them about the bad publicity.
I'm sure someone will notice.
|

Profhet
Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 15:23:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Grez
Originally by: Maltitol this is rough..
ROGERS GET YOUR **** IN GEAR, CCP GET YOUR **** IN GEAR
It's not CCP's fault fool.
CCP could at LEAST post in here saying blah blah blah, not our fault, we believe the fault is here, blah blah.
are they sleeping off a post-deployment hangover, cause then I can understand. ____________________________
FEED ON THE DYING |

Nhi'Khuna
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:04:00 -
[39]
signed. I am getting the exact same tracert issue. I know of about a dozen other rogers customers who are having issues with eve as well.
CCP give us an update on this issue, or at least acknowledge that you are aware of it. |

Grez
Minmatar The Raven Warriors
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:07:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Nhi'Khuna signed. I am getting the exact same tracert issue. I know of about a dozen other rogers customers who are having issues with eve as well.
CCP give us an update on this issue, or at least acknowledge that you are aware of it.
But it's not their issue, or fault. They cannot do anything about it. You should be asking rogers for an update on the issue. CCP cannot do ANYTHING. ---
Cache Clearer
Still waiting for a Wrangler-edit! |

Oburn
Caldari Rage of Angels Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:10:00 -
[41]
/signed
Rogers customer in Ontario Canada. Can NOW connect to the website (couldn't last night) but still cant connect to the game server. If you open a ticket with rogers ask for the ticket number and post it here...everyone who calls rogers get them to open a new ticket and reference one of the others in here. I have yet to call rogers as i just woke up but i was talking to my buddy that live in Toronto and he has no problems...strange.
If you melt dry ice can you swim in it and not get wet? |

Cheunger
Perkone
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:28:00 -
[42]
**** didn't realize I probably live so close to many of the players here lol. Rogers blows as always. same with their cell phone service. i'll call them when i get home ^_^
|

Nhi'Khuna
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:42:00 -
[43]
Yes, I realize, after having worked in tech support that it's all too easy for companies to lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of the other party. Rogers can do anything because it's CCP's fault, CCP can't do anything because it's Roger's fault. I've heard it in a million different permutations.
The point is, I'm the customer, I have a product that isn't working. One of the two companies needs to take ownership of this issue and fix it. I'm going with CCP since it is where the issue originated with the patch update... Frankly, I don't care who's fault it is or isn't. I want my service returned to normal.
|

Grez
Minmatar The Raven Warriors
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:45:00 -
[44]
Edited by: Grez on 30/11/2006 16:45:45
Originally by: Nhi'Khuna Yes, I realize, after having worked in tech support that it's all too easy for companies to lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of the other party. Rogers can do anything because it's CCP's fault, CCP can't do anything because it's Roger's fault. I've heard it in a million different permutations.
The point is, I'm the customer, I have a product that isn't working. One of the two companies needs to take ownership of this issue and fix it. I'm going with CCP since it is where the issue originated with the patch update... Frankly, I don't care who's fault it is or isn't. I want my service returned to normal.
Issue originated? This has nothing to do with CCP. Rogers is having network issues, CCP cannot do anything about it. It's like blaming Toyota, because your Supra can't get past Highway 5 because the road's blown to bits. Toyota cannot do anything about the road being blown up. The car still works, they cannot do anything. It's the same with CCP.
If your internet went down, would you blame CCP because you can't connect to Tranquility? No, you wouldn't - it's the same thing. ---
Cache Clearer
Still waiting for a Wrangler-edit! |

NoNah
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:52:00 -
[45]
Edited by: NoNah on 30/11/2006 16:54:13 Would you blame toyota if a supra couldnt reach the highway in canada nor in US nor in the UK nor in sweden nor in... well I dont know where everyones living but you get the point. Oh, heck, its not about reaching the highway, its about starting the car at all. And for some reason other brands work perfect. On the same roads in the same area. Bad metaphor and it died way before I even picked it up, but if you understand your post, mine shouldnt be impossible.
First of - we reach the servers we get replies. Secondly - the issue started at the exact same time as the patch, might be a coincidence ofc - but affecting this many ISPs? Third - My roundtrip to 87.237.38.200 averages at about 50 ms. This has been measured through a few _thousand_ trials. There might be alot of issues in the UK or where ever you want to place them - but the router youre referring to is not used, and I reach the server and reach it somewhat fast. Not a reason to close my connection instantly when connecting.
|

Nhi'Khuna
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:54:00 -
[46]
Dude, stop griefing. You've explained your point, I disagree. I appreciate your comments and explainations. Given the fact that this issue has cropped up all over the eastern seaboard with a variety of ISPs I find it hard to believe that it's the ISPs issues, but as I've explained before I really don't care who's fault it is. I want a resolution to the issue, no matter who takes care of it.
|

Nhi'Khuna
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:56:00 -
[47]
Amen Nonah
|

Profhet
Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 16:59:00 -
[48]
ns just at least ACKNOWLEDGE something is up CCP.
fuggin bs that your game provider couldnt at least hop in here and say something. ____________________________
FEED ON THE DYING |

Kulin Tor
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 17:18:00 -
[49]
Edited by: Kulin Tor on 30/11/2006 17:26:22 Edited by: Kulin Tor on 30/11/2006 17:25:33 Regardless of who's fault it is, Rogers was providing me a connection to Eve Online before the patch, and Rogers stills provides me with internet service after the patch, but stopped providing me with service to Eve online after the patch? I find it hard to believe that this cannot be fixed from ccp's side since they are the ones who decided to implement a change with this new patch, which resulted in Rogers customers being unable to connect.
Especially since ccp should be MORE responsible with providing us access to their game, isn't this game a service paid for by us and a service provided by them? I'm not saying it is ccp's fault, but take some responsibility. If the game was working for us before the patch, I think they should be able to make an adjustment to let us connect after the patch. |

SKurj
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 17:29:00 -
[50]
Add me to the list..
I have to add this did not happen when the patch was deployed because I logged in and played Revelations for a couple of hours just after it came up, sadly sleep got in the way of me staying on longer.
I noticed this issue about 15 hrs later when I arrived home from work the next day. I have no issues accessing any other websites (that I am aware of) I just cannot connect to eve-online.com the website or the game from home (on rogers) yet with the same laptop that cannot connect to eve-online at home, I can connect fine from work (using Bell T1)
Oshawa here
|

Sin D'Kieran
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 17:44:00 -
[51]
Ok everyone that is having issues with rogers ISP and not connecting to eve please call into rogers speak to High speed repair and demand to speak with a manager, do not bother with the first person you reach. Take that as some insider knowledge. When you speak to them inform them that you can not access the ccp site or eve, give them the tracert info, demand tickets be created and get the ticket number and call back. And mention to them that your friends and niebhors can access the same site and gave via bell and other ISP providers. If need be threaten to change ISPs and refuse to be transfered to retentions. If you follow this it will give Rogers a big enough scare to look into the issue and resolve it. The more people calling in the better. And rember be polite or you'll get the run around.
-Sin.
|

Oburn
Caldari Rage of Angels Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 18:02:00 -
[52]
Originally by: SKurj Add me to the list..
I have to add this did not happen when the patch was deployed because I logged in and played Revelations for a couple of hours just after it came up, sadly sleep got in the way of me staying on longer.
I noticed this issue about 15 hrs later when I arrived home from work the next day. I have no issues accessing any other websites (that I am aware of) I just cannot connect to eve-online.com the website or the game from home (on rogers) yet with the same laptop that cannot connect to eve-online at home, I can connect fine from work (using Bell T1)
Oshawa here
Ya after the patch i was playing no problems for a day...then i crashed to login with "connection lost" and couldnt get on game or site. Now i can get on site but still cant get into the game.
If you melt dry ice can you swim in it and not get wet? |

Delta 420
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 18:12:00 -
[53]
I envy my friends on Bell Sympatico DSL, no probs with eve, and other non eve players on bell can still access eve-online.com and ccpgames.com
too bad my college blocks eve :(
|

Maltitol
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 18:16:00 -
[54]
IM IN!
its working now! loggin in and its all good!
|

Oburn
Caldari Rage of Angels Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 18:18:00 -
[55]
Its working Its working.....for me now anyway.
If you melt dry ice can you swim in it and not get wet? |

Cheunger
Perkone
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 18:22:00 -
[56]
I'm going to hunt you guys down with location agents if you're just messin ^_^
|

Profhet
Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 19:24:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Cheunger I'm going to hunt you guys down with location agents if you're just messin ^_^
how would you do that if you cant login? :)
ohhh can not WAIT to get home. ____________________________
FEED ON THE DYING |

SKurj
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 19:26:00 -
[58]
Is it back up and working for real?
Won't be home for another 2 hrs...
|

Cheunger
Perkone
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 19:33:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Profhet
Originally by: Cheunger I'm going to hunt you guys down with location agents if you're just messin ^_^
how would you do that if you cant login? :)
ohhh can not WAIT to get home.
Yeah, 3 more hours for me...i'm at work :(
|

Nacona
Lacedaemon. Sparta Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 19:43:00 -
[60]
Woot .. I will head home shortly and confirm as well ..
And a big wave to all the Canuks in here .. didn't realize how many are from my area ... feel free to evemail me at some point .. maybe if the interest is there we can have a mini fanfest eh! 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |