Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Gunjack Discussion Thread

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 6 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.08.03 12:33:41 - [1] - Quote

We are happy to announce the upcoming release of Gunjack, a VR arcade shooter for the Samsung Gear VR Platform, as detailed in this news item.

This thread is for discussion regarding Gunjack and the announcement. Please keep all related posts here! Big smile

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.08.03 13:23:55 - [2] - Quote

Phoenix Jones wrote:
Nice concept.

Do you have any in game videos of this?

The trailer is all ingame footage Big smile

There'll be more gameplay footage coming soon. You can also come to any of the events listed in the news item and check it out in person.

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.08.03 15:17:22 - [3] - Quote

Mr M wrote:
Won't draw any players away from EVE, but might lure some to try it. Who has done the development though? By some reason I get the feeling this wasn't done in-house.

This was done in house, by a small team in our Shanghai studio Smile

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.08.03 15:23:25 - [4] - Quote

Glasgow Dunlop wrote:
Im noticing a pattern of where its NOT being shown . .

Any pattern you're seeing in is your head, and if you're getting buttmad about it, then you're getting butt mad about nothing.

Where we're showing it this year (the events listed in the news item) are events that we have confirmed attendance at for the rest of 2015 (places we know we're sending Devs).

Gunjack is super portable, so wherever we're going this year, we'll more than likely be taking it.

EVE New England isn't on that list because it's so close to the announcement ay Gamescom, and we're not certain we'll have the hardware back from Germany and ready for transport to the US.

If we do, we'll be sending it along with CCP Guard, but we're not promising it for that particular event in case we can't make it happen.

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.08.03 18:55:02 - [5] - Quote

DaReaper wrote:
why would this effect that? this was made by the dust team, not eve team

Because HUURRR DDURRR DUDUD DRRRR HRRRHHHHHHURRRR, apparently. Blink

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.08.03 18:55:48 - [6] - Quote

Tarus Echerie wrote:
Chamile Eonic wrote:
Falcon,

Will this work with a Google Cardboard or have you tied it to Samsung only?

Yes, ditto on an answer to this question. I just got a Nexus 6. Will this be limited only to the Samsung Gear VR Platform?

Right now, we're only looking at the Samsung Gear VR as far as I'm aware. Smile

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240424/0841
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.