
SteelMyst
The Scope Gallente Federation
4
|
Posted - 2015.08.04 07:53:38 -
[1] - Quote
Greetings,
I am part of a group of three returning players looking for entrance into 0.0 content. I understand things are somewhat chaotic, supposedly, due to the changes coming to Null, but we're still interested in finding a few options.
Obviously it's understood that full API's are generally required, and they can be provided easily enough for all three of us. I'd also to prefer to give some information ahead of time regarding our three pilots, and our interests.
Of the three of us, I'm the oldest account at ~25 million SP, for what it counts. I'm primarily a combat pilot, armor-based and hybrid turrets, flying primarily gallente. I'm capable of flying both the Legion and the Proteus SC's for Null, as well as any Gallente-hybrid pirate faction ships, as well as the Kronos. I have moderate training in shields and missiles for Caldari as well, and can fly most of those ships or train as needed. I am within a month or two of flying Gallente capitals. I can also train a few additional skills needed to fill an FC role, with experience as Security Head and War FC for small corporations. US Timezone, latenight, and occasionally evening where time permits. Occasionally I play right up to daily shutdown before calling it quits.
Our second pilot has roughly 6-7 million SP, again to give a rough figure. He's trained both combat and mining, and is primarilly a Caldari pilot, with little cross-training. He is currently training for Tengu piloting, as well as Hybrid turrets and gunnery skills to have a bit more freedom with loadouts. Strong interest in mining profitably, and industry. US Timezone, evening to latenight hours.
Our last pilot only has 2-3 million SP, if memory serves, and is pursuing Gallente combat training as well, with interests all across the board. EU Timezone, evening to latenight, varies widely. Obviously, despite the TZ difference, he often shares our play-time window.
We are looking for access to Null content that will fit our active schedules. All three of us are still students and work, and so with fall approaching we're looking for a "real life first" corporation, where we can make solid ISK with the time we do have to spend in EVE, as high-sec exploits simply do not pay the bills with anything other than unreasonable levels of play-time.
Also, it's probably apparent, but we do come as a package deal. I understand that many corporations nowadays have a bigger interest in new players, but those looking for high-SP players need not reply. In the defense of the lower SP pilots in our group of three, they are highly intelligent and adaptable players, only held back by the same things we all are: real life, training time, and ISK gain.
If we seem like a good fit for any corporation out there, send me an EVE mail or reply here, and I will contact you.
Fly profitably, SteelMyst. |