|Pages: 1 2  :: one page
||Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
House of Solfara
|Posted - 2007.08.22 11:43:00 -
6 Salvagers, AB, nanos/expanders depending on the size of the mission.
Would fit tractors but I haven't trained for them yet.
A new tool in the fight for balance?
Apoapsis Multiversal Consortium
|Posted - 2007.08.22 13:56:00 -
My current setup:
Hi - 4 x Small Tractor Beam I
Hi - 4 x Salvager I
Mid - 1 x 1mn Afterburner I
Mid - 2 x Cap Recharger I
Low - 2 x Extended Cargohold I
1) I've got salvage 3 so I don't need as many salvagers to get the salvage rates you want a high number of salvagers for.
2) If I'm cleaning up after a level 4, I want the extra cargo space.... badly.
3) Cap rechargers allow me to run everything non-stop (including AB)
4) AB over MWD because sometimes you want to mine the mission roids after a mission but if you turn it in the roids disapear and MWD don't work in a lot of mission areas.
5) The extended slow the ship down enough that I can tractor things while the AB is running (slowly but the do creep closer).
6) I tend to run arty shield tankers for my mission ships, this means when I'm not cleaning up after someone else, the ships are spread over Hel's half acre. So tractoring stuff while moving the the next wreck mandates more tractors. if I hit 4 or 5 salvaging I'll see about maybe switching to 5 tractors 3 salvagers. Maybe put a salvaging rig in.
|Posted - 2007.08.22 14:12:00 -
4 x Tractors
4 x Salvagers
Cap rechargers in all the other slots.
Not enough CPU for an AB in med, but the close spread of kills usually means theres not too much flying about anyway.
Plan to make myself 3 Salvaging Rigs over time to put in it, easier than taking Salvaging up beyond L3.
|Posted - 2007.08.22 14:48:00 -
Edited by: Mul K''tah on 22/08/2007 14:50:19
Personally, I prefer the Omen since it has 5 highslots, very decent cargo capacity and is one of the faster cruisers. I prefer cruisers over destroyers since those level4 missions can generate a lot of loot. I don't have enough skills (or cash for rigs) to comfortably run my abaddon on lvl4 missions without cap booster and a cargo hold full of 800s. With my omen its great; I go in kill everything from 60km, warp out, hop in my omen and go loot/salvage everything. Its way quicker this way since I can max out my dps on my abaddon and my omen can travel to the loot way faster than my stupidly slow battleship! Plus with 3 cargo expanders it has over 900 cargo capacity!
Omen - "El Salvagor"
1x ab (for complexes)
1x Large Shield extender (buys time while warping if ganked)
1x inertial stabilizer
3x cargo hold expanders II
With my skills:
1,171 m/s (mwd) - 404 m/s (ab)
8,811 effective hp
8.3 secs to align
|Pages: 1 2  :: one page
|First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page