| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sexy Cakes
Have A Seat
969
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:09:54 -
[1] - Quote
Amongst the constant attacks against our people, and the repeated images of Minmatar death, torture, poverty, abuse and pain, help us imagine something new.
Minmatar Lives Matter wants you to help us imagine a future where Minmatar folks are seen as the powerful, beautiful, brilliant, talented, innovative, resourceful, creative folks that we are. We want to know your vision for the future. What are your dreams? What do you imagine for yourself, for your corporation, alliance and neighbors. Is it having sovereignty and a outpost to call your own? Is it building communities where CONCORD are not present? Maybe you already live in this ideal world in your outpost, with your corporation, and with your alliance, and you want to expand it beyond your captain's quarters. Tell us about those moments. What does the future hold for you in a world where Minmatar life is valued by everyone, our rights are upheld, and the beauty and power that is your Minmatarness is acknowledged. We want to live in your wildest dreams.
WeGÇÖre asking Minmatar folks around the EVE universe to help us create this vision together, and weGÇÖre collecting forum posts to the following prompt: GÇ£In a world where Minmatar Lives Matter, I imagineGǪGÇ¥ Try to speak in the positive, about what you want to see rather than what you donGÇÖt want to see. Help us paint the picture. Be as specific as possible. We are Minmatar and beautiful. We are powerful. Share with us a lived experience, a moment, a thought, or a vision, in which you felt that the beauty, strength, resilience and power of Minmatarness was at the center of that moment or vision.
We will be accepting donations in the form of ISK to better this movement. Please send any and all donations to Sexy Cakes directly and we will put your ISK to good use.
Not today spaghetti.
|

Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
1236
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:22:30 -
[2] - Quote
No refunds on natural selection. The smart folks are now known as nefantar, the rest deserve their spot. |

Paranoid Loyd
6675
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:23:06 -
[3] - Quote
RP begging is shameful.
"Gankers are just other players, not supernatural monsters who will get you if you don't follow some arbitrary superstition. Haul responsibly and without irrational fear." Masao Kurata
Fix the Prospect!
|

Sexy Cakes
Have A Seat
969
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:26:07 -
[4] - Quote
Paranoid Loyd wrote:RP begging is shameful.
That's racist.
Not today spaghetti.
|

Paranoid Loyd
6676
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:27:23 -
[5] - Quote
Sexy Cakes wrote:Paranoid Loyd wrote:RP begging is shameful. That's racist. Playing the race card when there isn't one to be played is also shameful.
"Gankers are just other players, not supernatural monsters who will get you if you don't follow some arbitrary superstition. Haul responsibly and without irrational fear." Masao Kurata
Fix the Prospect!
|

Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon That Escalated Quickly.
1624
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:31:16 -
[6] - Quote
I am not going to do one of this "That joke is so dark..." jokes here. This is going places.
TunDraGon is recruiting!
"Also, your boobs [:o] " -á
CCP Eterne, 2012
"When in doubt...make a di++k joke."-áRobin Williams - RIP
|

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
22785
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:42:02 -
[7] - Quote
Ive got through my vast assortment of 10+ foot long poles, and none of them seem suitable for touching this thread.
Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?
|

Jenn aSide
Ascendent. Test Alliance Please Ignore
12126
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:43:37 -
[8] - Quote
I'll play along:
Minmatar Lives only seem to matter to people when it's CONCORD doing the shooting. Lets stop the Minmatar on Minmatar violence 1st. 
(Damn, EVE is real) |

Ralph King-Griffin
Devils Rejects 666 The Devil's Warrior Alliance
11268
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:51:52 -
[9] - Quote
[Loreal music] When people ask me "Ralph, how do you get your head so glorious and shiny?" You know what I say?
I tell them "my mimnitar" ,
I have been using Minnie head buffers for nearly two years now and I have never looked back, nothing motivates a "man" to work himself to death more than the threat of having his whole family mulched before his eyes .
So remember,
Minmitar , because they're worthless [/Loreal music]
=]|[=
|

Salvos Rhoska
1247
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:54:20 -
[10] - Quote
Im Minnie 4EVA.
Pay me directly with compensation so I can drink beer and station spin, cos you bastards oppressed my ancestors!
------------
|

Sexy Cakes
Have A Seat
969
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 18:59:12 -
[11] - Quote
When we reach our first donation goal of 1 billion ISK we will be staging a protest against the unfair balance of our ships and weaponry. Too long have we held at the bottom of the barrel, forced to cross train into other races, barred from our proud heritage. No longer will we tolerate nerf after nerf to our flagships.
Not today spaghetti.
|

Khan Wrenth
Hedion University Amarr Empire
201
|
Posted - 2015.08.17 20:44:42 -
[12] - Quote
Lloyd Roses wrote:No refunds on natural selection.
Just that, right there. I want that as a freaking bumper sticker. I love it.
As for the OP...I don't doubt you do good work for the Minnmitar in your chapter, but you don't quite look Minnmitar. I think I'll have to check with your parents to make sure your heritage is what you claim it to be. By chance, have you brought a lawsuit against the Pator Tech School for discriminating against you for being Gallente?
Let's discuss overhauling the way we get intel in EvE.
|

Loco Kamikaze
Team Evil
2386
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 03:10:45 -
[13] - Quote
Someone called me a spigger the other day. I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.
Oh. Wait nvm.
that I should worry about losing my hearing is nonsense, because there will always be -=BASS=-
|

Azda Ja
Green Skull LLC
4256
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 03:21:24 -
[14] - Quote
Loco Kamikaze wrote:Someone called me a spigger the other day. I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.
Oh. Wait nvm. I have a feeling it's a portmanteau of space + ******.
That's... spigotry.
Because sometimes you die. And sometimes we are why. GSLLC is Recruiting.
Grrr I tell you. Grrr.
|

Arthur Aihaken
Perkone Caldari State
4582
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 03:23:32 -
[15] - Quote
Is it wrong to keep my Minmatar slaves...?
I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.
|

Rain6637
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
32196
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 03:28:45 -
[16] - Quote
I make mine light my cynos.
Help, I can't download EVE
President of the Commissar Kate Fanclub
PLEX: A Giffen good? (It's 1B?)
|

Aiwha
Infinite Point Nulli Secunda
861
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 03:31:37 -
[17] - Quote
Rain6637 wrote:I make mine light my cynos.
I light mine AS cynos.
Sanity is fun leaving the body.
|

Yang Aurilen
The Mjolnir Bloc The Bloc
784
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 04:56:21 -
[18] - Quote
This thread is a reminder that the Minmatar Dindu Nuthin!
Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!
|

Falken Falcon
32163
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 05:21:36 -
[19] - Quote
Sexy Cakes wrote:When we reach our first donation goal of 1 billion ISK we will be staging a protest against the unfair balance of our ships and weaponry. Too long have we held at the bottom of the barrel, forced to cross train into other races, barred from our proud heritage. No longer will we tolerate nerf after nerf to our flagships. Stop making your guns out of ducttape then.
Also caldari here, our ships gets nerfed even before they are released  Only calmari ships that sees proper use is the cerberus and the tengu. Who wants to manage that delayed damage if you gotta pew 50km+
Aye, Sea Turtles
|

Bienator II
madmen of the skies
3366
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 05:24:41 -
[20] - Quote
alternatively you could also donate to the amarrian children without slaves foundation.
how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value
|

Loco Kamikaze
Team Evil
2386
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 05:29:43 -
[21] - Quote
I can't breathe
that I should worry about losing my hearing is nonsense, because there will always be -=BASS=-
|

Omar Alharazaad
Lords.Of.Midnight The Devil's Warrior Alliance
2453
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 05:43:16 -
[22] - Quote
Antimatter... making ALL lives not matter, since forever.
Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.
|

ISD Supogo
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
504
|
Posted - 2015.08.18 07:38:59 -
[23] - Quote
Topic locked, this thread has too much potential to lose its veil and really cause a mess.
Quote:Forum rules5. Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive, and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote. 6. Racism and discrimination are prohibited.Racism, gender stereotyping, hate speech, and sexism are not permitted on the EVE Online Forums. Derogatory posting that includes race, religion or sexual preference based personal attacks and trolling can result in immediate suspension of forum posting privileges. 7. Discussion of real life religion and politics is prohibited.Discussion of real life religion and politics is strictly prohibited on the EVE Online forums. Discussions of this nature often creates animosity between forum users due to real life political or military conflicts. CCP promotes the growth of a gaming community where equality is at the forefront. Nationalist, religious or political affiliations are not part of EVE Online, and should not be part of discussion on the EVE Online forums.
ISD Supogo
Lieutenant Commander
Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)
Interstellar Services Department
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |