| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Denise Le'Slut
imagination corp
0
|
Posted - 2015.09.08 14:28:28 -
[1] - Quote
Hi Probably a very old issue, but nonetheless: Xeon X5650 @ 4.2GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX970OC, all Eve settings maxed, interval one
Previously i was playing on two screens, one @4k and the other one at FHD resolution with windowed clients snapped to fullscreen and had steady 60fps. I recently gifted the FHD display to my brother in need, so i am left with the 4k display for my dual eve endeavours (window snapped left and right).
Only the focused client gets 60fps, the other one fluctuates between 10 and 60 until it is focused again.
Is it the card's power management or a limitation of the eve client? How can i fix this? |

Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
600
|
Posted - 2015.09.08 17:05:23 -
[2] - Quote
Are you playing in borderless windowed? I do and get the same thing, so maybe that's it. I'd swap to full-screen to see, but I run Eve across both monitors and switching would mess with my UI settings, which means backing up the settings folder, switch and test, then replace settings folder just to see if full-screen does anything different.
"Tomahawks?"
"----in' A, right?"
"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."
"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."
|

LordofWars
Fearful Odds
4
|
Posted - 2015.12.03 02:15:14 -
[3] - Quote
Having this exact same issue. Bumping since I haven't figured out a solution(If it exist). |

Daemun Khanid
Black Dragon CGLM
200
|
Posted - 2015.12.03 03:47:28 -
[4] - Quote
I run 2 clients on seperate screens and experience a drop as well. Nothing as low as 10 fps though. I only get very slight drops. Not really visable, only really notice if fps monitor is open. I presume its nothing to do with eve but more likely to do with process prioritization at the graphics card or OS level.
Daemun of Khanid
|

Andross Red Guile
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.12.06 19:29:17 -
[5] - Quote
I run 6 clients across 3 sometimes 4 screens. 980ti with a i7 920,12 gig of ram. However all 6 cients stay at approx 55 fps if i keep it in Interval 1. If I set it to interval immediate it will have a framerate in the 3-400 hundred range and theothers drop to 20-30. So i just keep interval 1 |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |