Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Radis
Radis

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.11.25 10:56:00 - [1]

All this bull crap about amarr and minmatar and gallente and caldari is really anyoning me! Cant we just have a freakn war already and skip all this talk about tenstion.
-----------------------------------------------
Im bored
Radis
Radis
Gallente
Aliastra

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.11.25 10:56:00 - [2]

All this bull crap about amarr and minmatar and gallente and caldari is really anyoning me! Cant we just have a freakn war already and skip all this talk about tenstion.
Im bored
Radis
Radis

Posted - 2003.11.30 16:58:00 - [3]

that is actually a good point. I¦m thinking about buying every shield booster I can get my hand on Twisted Evil

Well you go do that! while we can talk serious here.. Anyway! i think eve needs a war or tech 2 to release!!! Either way i think the war would attract more people and keep them active longer then the tech 2 release!
Im bored
Radis
Radis
Gallente
Aliastra

Posted - 2003.11.30 16:58:00 - [4]

that is actually a good point. I¦m thinking about buying every shield booster I can get my hand on Twisted Evil

Well you go do that! while we can talk serious here.. Anyway! i think eve needs a war or tech 2 to release!!! Either way i think the war would attract more people and keep them active longer then the tech 2 release!
Im bored
Radis
Radis

Posted - 2003.12.01 05:16:00 - [5]

Quote:
Go back to counter-strike, Radis.

Sorry Chums, but im not as low as u are. But nice try anyway.
Im bored
Radis
Radis
Gallente
Aliastra

Posted - 2003.12.01 05:16:00 - [6]

Quote:
Go back to counter-strike, Radis.

Sorry Chums, but im not as low as u are. But nice try anyway.
Im bored
Radis
Radis

Posted - 2003.12.02 10:57:00 - [7]

Interesting thougths! I liked the idea of the changing of sec rating!

That what would be really nice.! But the thing is to make this war real. We would need to see fleets of ships from one empire clash into another in a big fight!. Or see them move out from a station.
Maybe the empires could recruit players to fight in the war(So they get paid for how many hours they fight or something like that)

But what i fear is that if they start putting in fleets i fear the servers might....how should i say this nicely...ehmm Lagg!!

Im bored
Radis
Radis
Gallente
Aliastra

Posted - 2003.12.02 10:57:00 - [8]

Interesting thougths! I liked the idea of the changing of sec rating!

That what would be really nice.! But the thing is to make this war real. We would need to see fleets of ships from one empire clash into another in a big fight!. Or see them move out from a station.
Maybe the empires could recruit players to fight in the war(So they get paid for how many hours they fight or something like that)

But what i fear is that if they start putting in fleets i fear the servers might....how should i say this nicely...ehmm Lagg!!

Im bored
Radis
Radis

Posted - 2003.12.08 13:47:00 - [9]

True!... Maybe they would split up the concord into each empire . SO Gallente and amarr and so on has its own part of the concord fleet.. thats what im thinking. What u think?
Im bored
Radis
Radis
Gallente
Aliastra

Posted - 2003.12.08 13:47:00 - [10]

True!... Maybe they would split up the concord into each empire . SO Gallente and amarr and so on has its own part of the concord fleet.. thats what im thinking. What u think?
Im bored

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240418/1423
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.