Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Zalathar
Zalathar
Minmatar
Biometaloid INC

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2007.04.08 08:22:00 - [1]

ok, a here are a few war build-up ideas i came up with (amarr-minmatar):

the new amarr emperor, face to massive slave unrests, frees all minmatar slaves. the minmatar slaves can stay in amarr space and be payed a wage or head back to matari space. So massive convoys of freed slaves head into gallente and minmatar space, causing logistics havoc.

many amarr extremists are very unhappy at the release of the slaves, and some house launches a large raid fleet into the minmatar refugee zones. players on both sides will have 48 hours notice, to head to the battlegroud to defend the refugges or aid the amarr extremists (NPC capitals involved?)

for the gallente-caldari conflict i have thought of this:

civil war blossoms between dissagreeing caldari megacorps (pacifists against nationalists) nationalists win, and send an armada straight at caldari prime, players can iof course join in.

~~~~~~
sig currently being remastered (it was too large)
~~~~~~
Zalathar
Zalathar
Minmatar
Biometaloid INC

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2007.04.08 08:23:00 - [2]

Originally by: Phoibos
and who ever said that there will be a war?
/Phoibos

the devs?
read the stuff about revelations 2 if u dont believe me Twisted Evil

~~~~~~
sig currently being remastered (it was too large)
~~~~~~

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240418/1417
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.