| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2003.11.28 14:05:00 -
[31]
Ask Skillz how much charisma and social skill mattered in the agent lottery. 
Convert Stations
|

Ajari Joan
|
Posted - 2003.11.28 15:12:00 -
[32]
too many!  ---
"We offer you freedom and individuality while providing you all the good and bad aspects of a growing corporation!" Sonbou Inc.
web: Sonbou Incorporated |

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.11.28 15:12:00 -
[33]
Quote: A strange paradox.
I think I've done to many.
But it seems that I haven't done enough.
    
agreed. Done a bunch for a supposedly 'awesome' level 2. Hes minmatar Fleet, he sells slaves, he tells me to do stupid things, he's a git.
After hearing i'd need maybe 300 for a level 3 and i hadn't even GOTTEN a level 3 yet, and having my only level 2 in hostile space, i quit doing missions before suicide became any more attractive. I thought nothing could be more boring than mining. I was so wrong. At least there are friends about when groupmining and the possibility of some Stainer wandering in... 
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Rod Blaine
|
Posted - 2003.11.28 15:21:00 -
[34]
0 _______________________________________________
Yes yes, blogging is passÚ I know. Rod's Ramblingz on Eve-Online Solutions to your issues. |

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2003.11.28 15:36:00 -
[35]
250 for a level 2 agent, all to get a location service agent level 3... Now 13 level3 agents further, still no locations services. __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

Shemaul
|
Posted - 2003.11.28 16:30:00 -
[36]
Not more than 10. Too boring, too much time to make the work, too much "nothing" in return. I hate missions, i have 4,2million point, all made without any damn implant.
This game had something cool: u can miss play even for one month, without big conseguences. Now, i see poeple that 4 months ago haven't even the account, and now they are pumping skill and earned millions selling implant in the gold time.
Tricks and time of play...i guess every MOG will suffer them.
|

Jash Illian
|
Posted - 2003.11.28 17:11:00 -
[37]
Sum total: 420 missions. Number of lvl 3 Agents: 3 Number of lvl 2 Agents: 2 Received so far: 1 Miner II BP and about 100m worth of implants.
I did agent missions initially to aquire their services. Security cleansing, black market and location services are/will be worth their weight in isk. When implants hit, I ran a string of misions to generate a bit of income, which fell into aquiring a Miner II bp easily (Mission #253 I believe).
Seriously, after the change I'll do an occasional mission for my agents just to maintain my standings and then go about my business as usual. Nothing more is required.
I mean its like you want corporations to oblige each other like its sex or something. Pffft I would rather **** my enemy.- Rohann
Be careful out there. That other guy waiting in the queue for the gate MIGHT be a baby-munching frock-burner, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!- Lallante |

Sourus
|
Posted - 2003.11.28 19:47:00 -
[38]
Funny how some people say they've done zero missions and find them boring... how would they know?
|

CubePusher
|
Posted - 2003.11.29 09:05:00 -
[39]
Quote: Funny how some people say they've done zero missions and find them boring... how would they know?
One look at this forum and they know all they need to, i dont think anyone has anything good to say about missions.
|

IZON
|
Posted - 2003.11.29 10:02:00 -
[40]
Doing agent missions is like...
watching grass grow;
eating a packet of *****ers with no water to drink...
watching paint dry
having the whole family over at chrismas - arrrgh!
ok, done 50 lvl 2's so far - heyelp!
"...master! there's a guy in the south village called IZON, he is a Ninja!" |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |