| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Chinkra Tralas
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 20:01:00 -
[1]
I have a bhaalgorn and was going to fit the following:
1 x Capacitor Control Circuit I 1 x Semi-Conductor Memory Cell I
and either a
Nanobot Accelerator I
or a
Auxiliary Armour Pump I
is this correct way to go with rigs and this ship?
any comments or advice is welcome
Cant find/afford T2 rigs yet
*****ra
|

Rhuu
Gallente Es and Whizz
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 20:03:00 -
[2]
Originally by: *****ra Tralas Cant find/afford T2 rigs yet
It might be worth the wait.
|

Saria Mysdrial
Amarr Research Associates Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 20:07:00 -
[3]
Since you're looking at this for PvE, Capacitor Control Circuits are always going to give a higher max cap recharge than Semi-Conductor Memory Cells (at least, according to simple math, they should). Since your chance of being Nossed (where more cap is better than faster recharge) is slim in missions, two of the CCCIs would work better.
As to the Tech 2 rigs, since they rely entirely on Invention, don't expect to see them anytime soon (and when they DO show up, expect to spend hundreds of millions on them, b/c of the hassle of producing them). You can always remove the T1 rigs you've currently placed in the Bhaalgorn when the T2 rigs are out & available and you've bought them all.
Sad, but true. |

Chinkra Tralas
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 20:20:00 -
[4]
so I go with:
2 x CCC I
and 1 of the armour rigs
I use a Centus repper and i already get collosal amounts of repair with that so do you think the Nanobot Accelerator would be better than the Auxiliary Armour Pump?
thanks again in advance
*****ra
|

Saria Mysdrial
Amarr Research Associates Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 21:07:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Saria Mysdrial on 28/12/2006 21:08:44 Depends on how cap-tight you are...
Assuming max skills, the Centus X gives:
1260 hp for 450 cap every 11.25 seconds
So, 112 hp/s, for 40 cap/s
The Nanobot Accelerator (NA) decreases rep time by 10%(I think?) And the Auxillary Nanopump (ANP) increases rep amount by 15% (once again, i think? Can someone confirm numbers?)
So, NA gives 1260 hp for 450 cap every 10.13 seconds 124 hp/s, 45 cap/s
And ANP gives 1449 hp for 450 cap every 11.25 seconds 128.8 hp/s, 40 cap/s
IF those numbers are right, the ANP is vastly superior.
[Edit: It would help if someone with access to the game ATM could get me the right numbers and behaviour. Thanks!]
Sad, but true. |

Ping Me
Eve guardians Knights Of Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 21:11:00 -
[6]
I just feel the need to express my feelings about the Nanobot Accelerator I... well, it sucks! (your cap mostly) You say you use Centus repper. I'll pick the X-type for example: so, it repairs 1260hp in 15sec base at a cost of 450 energy. Using the Auxiliary Nano Pump I, the attributes will look like this: -armor hp repaired: 1260 + 15% = 1449 hp -cycle time: 15 sec -activation cost: 450 energy. So, doing the maths, you get 96.6hp/sec repaired at the expense of 30 cap units/sec. And now we shall have a look at the Nanobot Accelerator I: -armor hp repaired: 1260 hp -cycle time: 15 - 15% = 12.75 sec -activation cost: 450 energy. Basically you'll repair the same amount as before only having a faster cycling time, so you'll get 98.82hp/sec at the increased expense of 35.29 cap units/sec. In conclusion: a little bit more hp on the nanobot but at the expense of 15% more cap consumed by your repper. I'd recommend using it only if your armor tends to go down faster than your capacitor.
Cheers //Ping out |

Sheraad
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 21:13:00 -
[7]
Anywhere I can see stats on rigs outside the game? Can't play atm, but very very bored and curious. |

Ping Me
Eve guardians Knights Of Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 21:23:00 -
[8]
Well, it's not vastly inferior... could be used as a last resort if you take more damage then you repair and you got too much cap to spare.
Sheraad: BattleClinic - filed under Equipment: Rig *
I reject your reality and substitute my own! |

Saria Mysdrial
Amarr Research Associates Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 21:25:00 -
[9]
I'll also mention that it's unknown what the stacking penalty situation with both the nanobot accelerator and aux nano pump are. About the only time I can see the nanoaccelerator being useful is if there IS a stacking penalty for the ANP, and you want three rigs just for better repping. (IE, two ANPs & one NA instead of three ANPs might give better results if the ANPs are penalized).
Sad, but true. |

LUKEC
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 21:48:00 -
[10]
Edited by: LUKEC on 28/12/2006 21:50:08 bhaalgorn for pve makes baby jesus cry. You want to nosf npcs to death or?
Sell it and buy geddon or abaddon.
-------- The BoB model is bad for business. Incidently the BoB model is more suited for a game such as WoW where as the ASCN model more suited for Eve.
McGreedy |

Saria Mysdrial
Amarr Research Associates Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 21:59:00 -
[11]
I'd rather the Bhaalgorn be used for PvE, than have it just sit in someone's hangar.
Sad, but true. |

LUKEC
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 22:46:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Saria Mysdrial I'd rather the Bhaalgorn be used for PvE, than have it just sit in someone's hangar.
Want me to lend it to you?  -------- The BoB model is bad for business. Incidently the BoB model is more suited for a game such as WoW where as the ASCN model more suited for Eve.
McGreedy |

Aramendel
Amarr Queens of the Stone Age Anarchy Empire
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 22:53:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Saria Mysdrial ...As to the Tech 2 rigs, since they rely entirely on Invention,...
They don't. 2 run BPCs of them are also available from exploration sites - the sell forum has quite a few auctions with those already. The main problem for these is getting the components for them.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |