| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

JoeDirt
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 03:30:00 -
[1]
Well, I will have to say that this game has been fun as hell. I have scammed more than any other person that this game has ever seen. I have lost interest in this game, and time has become an issue for me, so since im gonna take my playing elsewhere, i thought that it would be fun to have a drawing to see who gets my billions. Here's the deal...you post how much I scammed you for, and what all I got from you. (be honest or I wont enter you-- I have every1s name I've scammed) Now if you win the drawing u will recieve 4,803,584,324 isk and all the battleships that I gained from those of you who just handed them over. These include: 3 dominix, 4 armageddons,1 apoc, 3 megathrons, 1 tempest, 3 scorpions, and a typhoon.For those of you who became personal slaves to pay for "ships" you will get your name entered twice. All items will be picked up at Tamo V moon V Lai Dai station. I have to say,fighting and killing were a lot of fun, but the fun that i had in my various schemes was, in many ways, even more fun.Now its just time for me to give back to one lucky player for all the fun. have fun in the game,i know i have. Peace, no hard feelings
Joedirt/colonelblue/jewels/tylerd/builderqueen/Pu55cat/Moniquethegreat 
|

Liet Kynes
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 08:16:00 -
[2]
Well in this case you didn't scam a person per se, you scammed a corp(the now defunct Tycho Heavy Industries) and if i remember, it was either 2 armas, or the minerals for them. It was done by Moniquethegreat. You made it on our KoS list, but nothing more than that, no hunting was involved.
|

Antimater
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 08:31:00 -
[3]
You trully are a master......not only do you scam them....you get the final humilation kick out of it too...by them posting that they have been scammed and the amount, in the vain hope of making the draw. I trully dont know wether to applude or condem...lmao
|

Ac3s
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 08:32:00 -
[4]
oh, I got a great feeling about winning this one, its so easy! You scammed me 0 times and you have 0 items/ships from me, so I guess I win then?
|

WarMechJH
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 09:12:00 -
[5]
JoeDirt scammed me 1 time :D I gave him minerals to make me a Megathron (i didnt had all of the minerals only like 11M in minerals) and he said it was okay and he would get the rest of the minerals. After some days i asked him if it was ready yet and he said no. a week later still no ship. So i said him to keep the minerals and forget the deal we made... |

drunkenmaster
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 09:26:00 -
[6]
you scammed me 0 times for a total of 0 isk, and 0 ships. .
|

Saegilo Minkey
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 10:17:00 -
[7]
He bummed a cigarette off me once, and never gave me one back....count me in 
Destroying the Universe one roid at a time |

voogru
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 15:35:00 -
[8]
Check your Eve-Mail. ------- Your 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun perfectly strikes Guardian Enforcer, wrecking for 827.3 damage. |

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 16:13:00 -
[9]
0 isk. I'm not an idiot.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

PussyCat
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 16:20:00 -
[10]
I remember talking to u as Pu55ycat and u said u saw me as a big sister, and we where so look a like, aahhhh (blink blink 1 bilj ) 
|

SKiNNiEH
|
Posted - 2003.12.01 16:59:00 -
[11]
Good thing no portion of it is mine :P, you've never scammed me. So i'm not eligable for the money and items anyways!
Besides... i dont believe that you have such a big amount of isk, and i for one would stop playing the game aswell if i was sitting on a big pile of money like that all of a sudden. Part of EVE (and real life too) is the satisfaction that you've obtained something you worked hard for. Getting stuff for free is great, but not of this magnitude :) -------
|

JoeDirt
|
Posted - 2003.12.02 14:01:00 -
[12]
*bump* If you guys want to treat this as a joke, that's fine with me. The real replies will get entered, and the winner will definitely be glad he didn't treat it as a joke. I'm just trying to give back. If nobody wants it, I guess it will just die with the account. I'm keeping the drawing open for two more days. Good luck.
|

Dark Nyte
|
Posted - 2003.12.02 14:36:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Dark Nyte on 02/12/2003 14:37:31
want to be famous do ya, huh?
|

Lord Azraiel
|
Posted - 2003.12.02 18:12:00 -
[14]
0 isk, 0 ships, 0 minerals, 0 modules, and 0 of anything else. Although you did scam my mate ArmoredStar out of minerals for a Megathron. "I'm comin' for ya, and Hell's comin' with me!" |

Mozat
|
Posted - 2003.12.02 20:29:00 -
[15]
I was doing a mission and it ask for 13 computer electronics to be delivered so I bought them on the market it cost me 350k isk. I delivered the items and only got paid 20k, looks like you looked at the mission bought the items and resale them for 30 times what they cost.
|

Arkazon
|
Posted - 2003.12.02 20:37:00 -
[16]
u nearly scammed me 20mil isk but i decided not to trust you, looks like that was a good choice -------
I'm not stupid, i'm just confused |

Rohann
|
Posted - 2003.12.02 20:44:00 -
[17]
You scammed my corp mate out of a megathron her name was JaWs she doesnt play anymore. You could pay me back instead since it was my megathron that she trusted you with.
|

Eneroth
|
Posted - 2003.12.02 21:01:00 -
[18]
Quote: Well, I will have to say that this game has been fun as hell. I have scammed more than any other person that this game has ever seen. I have lost interest in this game, and time has become an issue for me, so since im gonna take my playing elsewhere, i thought that it would be fun to have a drawing to see who gets my billions. Here's the deal...you post how much I scammed you for, and what all I got from you. (be honest or I wont enter you-- I have every1s name I've scammed) Now if you win the drawing u will recieve 4,803,584,324 isk and all the battleships that I gained from those of you who just handed them over. These include: 3 dominix, 4 armageddons,1 apoc, 3 megathrons, 1 tempest, 3 scorpions, and a typhoon.For those of you who became personal slaves to pay for "ships" you will get your name entered twice. All items will be picked up at Tamo V moon V Lai Dai station. I have to say,fighting and killing were a lot of fun, but the fun that i had in my various schemes was, in many ways, even more fun.Now its just time for me to give back to one lucky player for all the fun. have fun in the game,i know i have. Peace, no hard feelings
Joedirt/colonelblue/jewels/tylerd/builderqueen/Pu55cat/Moniquethegreat 
Sweet, to bad to see "good" ppl quit eve. But just keep the money abd ships that will probably annoy some ppl.
-Any fool can pull a trigger.- |

Polux
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 13:09:00 -
[19]
Well Joe. You have never scammed me before but I want at least part of you money The reason I want them are coz I'm broke Lost my ship and am on the brink of destruction. If you want to give me some money then plz do 
|

Polux
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 13:15:00 -
[20]
If this counts then here it comes don't know if this was your alt or somthing. I got scammed for 50 mills worth of minerals on a armageddon deal LyM3. It took my like a mounth to get that minerals and he took it, I almost quit playing EVE after that but my good CEO helped me get a Armageddon.
|

WarMechJH
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 14:15:00 -
[21]
i want the money too because i lost my raven and blackbird (uninsured ) and dont have any money left and i got a chance on it because Joedirt scammed me once.  |

Reptar
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 14:22:00 -
[22]
aye warmech u got scammed bad
|

Slinky Redfoot
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 15:41:00 -
[23]
Joe, why don't you split it amongst us forum w***es?That should be about 75m per person.. why not make us all happy, instaid of just one guy? 
Got Banana? |

Eneroth
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 16:43:00 -
[24]
No go to noob space and look after the first noobs u can find "frigs/rookie ships" mining and donate money to them. Sometimes when im bored i usally donate some money too noobs and they get happy :-)
-Any fool can pull a trigger.- |

Gormur
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 16:44:00 -
[25]
long time ago I loaned u some money (some millions) I never got it back :(
U always said u would pay back...but hei..**** happents :S
|

RagnarH
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 16:45:00 -
[26]
hei pal....u can give me the Tempest...I lost mine in some bug :(
And it take me 4ever 2 get another one :( This char is perm banned on forums :S |

P3gasus
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 16:48:00 -
[27]
Quote: Joe, why don't you split it amongst us forum w***es?That should be about 75m per person.. why not make us all happy, instaid of just one guy? 
I like this idea....I just started the game few days ago, and U would be my hero if this would happent :D (U would have special place in my heart) ;)
-------------------------------------------- Hercules will kick your ass for me, so watch out ;) |

RagnarH
|
Posted - 2003.12.03 17:00:00 -
[28]
I know this has NOTHING 2 do with the post but I wanna say it though.
A friend of mine had 4,5 Billion and 30 BS (mostly scorpion) and now he is flying BlackBird that I gave him :S
That is what I called getting scammed ;) This char is perm banned on forums :S |

swisher
|
Posted - 2003.12.04 06:43:00 -
[29]
truly it takes a scammer/ripper to understand another...its all part of the game.
:)
|

Hortle
|
Posted - 2003.12.04 14:02:00 -
[30]
Watch out!!!!
This is a new scam, he is trying to temp you to go and let him scam you the most just so you can post here that you were scammed the most and hopefully get all his stuff!!! this is clearly another scam 
To all those who actually did get scammed by him, bummer. but just like in rl it is usually greed that leads to being scammed.  |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |