| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 6 post(s) |

Alekseyev Karrde
Noir. Noir. Mercenary Group
61
|
Posted - 2011.12.14 06:15:00 -
[31] - Quote
Alain Kinsella wrote:Do options exist for those of us who cannot / will not drink alcohol, and therefore will never attend events like the pub crawl?
I'm already messed up in the head, adding the potential for alcoholism (due to family history) is not my idea of a good time.
Last year there was a non-alcoholic "pub" crawl which hit local coffee shops and a place that made waffles for us. It was pretty damn awesome. www.noirmercs.com Now Recruiting |

Liu Ellens
Blame The Bunny The Dark Nation
16
|
Posted - 2011.12.14 07:20:00 -
[32] - Quote
CCP Punkturis wrote:pub crawls last fanfest were fun! ...including, when getting called to the rally point for the Coffee crawl, nearly the whole summit starts booing at your direction. An experience to be had 
(I hope there will be again this option ) I'm a little freighter - short and stout; This is my cargo, this is my route. When I get a lock-on, I scream and shout: "Light up a cyno!" and jump on out. |

Meissa Anunthiel
Redshift Industrial Rooks and Kings
242
|
Posted - 2011.12.14 10:06:00 -
[33] - Quote
Even without the drinking, the pub crawl gives a good opportunity to have normal conversations with devs outside of the regular fanfest context. People who did it last year were very happy to have done it generally. Member of CSM 2, 3, 4 and 5. Vice-Chairman of CSM 6 |
|

CCP Affinity
C C P C C P Alliance
125

|
Posted - 2011.12.14 10:40:00 -
[34] - Quote
pub crawls were awesome :D CCP Affinity | Quality Assurance | Team BFF |
|

Tetsel
Heretic Army
10
|
Posted - 2011.12.14 11:14:00 -
[35] - Quote
I'm still wondering attending the pub crawl or not in 2012... I mean last time I attend, doesn't appear as a "must do" to me... |

Spacing Cowboy
Ordo Drakonis Nulli Secunda
15
|
Posted - 2011.12.15 08:54:00 -
[36] - Quote
Bring us the iceland air packs! ;p ( waiting for that one ;p )
and yes, pubcrawl was worth it , ive roamed rekjavick ( whatever.. how the hell you write it ) .. solo, and with the devs you came into places i didn't found until then.
you guys got some weard ass bars, i can tell that |

Mashie Saldana
Veto. Veto Corp
110
|
Posted - 2011.12.15 09:30:00 -
[37] - Quote
decaneos wrote:i know icelandair and there VERY expensive especially the flights, you may want to shop around as well, no idea when the new airlines hit keflavik tho so you might still be stuck with 2 crappy options :p
Easyjet will have their first flights a week or so after Fanfest. Anastasia -á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á Dominique-á-á Mashie -á-á Monica |

Grukni
Shimai of New Eden N E X O
26
|
Posted - 2011.12.15 09:52:00 -
[38] - Quote
Mashie Saldana wrote:decaneos wrote:i know icelandair and there VERY expensive especially the flights, you may want to shop around as well, no idea when the new airlines hit keflavik tho so you might still be stuck with 2 crappy options :p
Easyjet will have their first flights a week or so after Fanfest.
What a pitty. I think I can figure out cheapish connection between Easyjet + Iceland Express at Gatwick. |

Eugene Spencer
Rodents of Unusual Size
21
|
Posted - 2011.12.15 12:37:00 -
[39] - Quote
Mashie Saldana wrote:decaneos wrote:i know icelandair and there VERY expensive especially the flights, you may want to shop around as well, no idea when the new airlines hit keflavik tho so you might still be stuck with 2 crappy options :p
Easyjet will have their first flights a week or so after Fanfest.
That's baws :( I have a specific comb for my beard. |

Grukni
Shimai of New Eden N E X O
26
|
Posted - 2011.12.15 12:45:00 -
[40] - Quote
Eugene Spencer wrote:Mashie Saldana wrote:decaneos wrote:i know icelandair and there VERY expensive especially the flights, you may want to shop around as well, no idea when the new airlines hit keflavik tho so you might still be stuck with 2 crappy options :p
Easyjet will have their first flights a week or so after Fanfest. That's baws :(
Well, you can fly Iceland Express from Gatwick at not so expensive prices. And flights to Gatwick are usually quite cheap (19Gé¼) with Easyjet. |

Raneru
eXceed Inc. No Holes Barred
23
|
Posted - 2011.12.15 13:28:00 -
[41] - Quote
mkint wrote:Lors Dornick wrote:mkint wrote: Speaking of alternative travel options, what kind of sailboat parking does reykjavik have, especially that time of year?
You've got an icebreaking sailboat?  by march I would think the ice should be breaking up. Looking at google maps I see a dock for small boats right at the event center (closer than the bus stop!) But a google search does not turn up any marinas, or really very much useful information about sailing, except that people do it. :( In reality, I probably won't sail to fanfest this year, but I've always wanted to visit iceland (long before I started playing EVE) and would love to do it by boat if I can find better information.
That sounds awesome, could you sail around britain and pick a few of us up first? 
|
|

CCP Lemur
81

|
Posted - 2011.12.15 13:59:00 -
[42] - Quote
mkint wrote:Lors Dornick wrote:mkint wrote: Speaking of alternative travel options, what kind of sailboat parking does reykjavik have, especially that time of year?
You've got an icebreaking sailboat?  by march I would think the ice should be breaking up. Looking at google maps I see a dock for small boats right at the event center (closer than the bus stop!) But a google search does not turn up any marinas, or really very much useful information about sailing, except that people do it. :( In reality, I probably won't sail to fanfest this year, but I've always wanted to visit iceland (long before I started playing EVE) and would love to do it by boat if I can find better information.
This site has all the info from the harbor guys here in Reykjavik. No idea if that includes the smaller marina though.
vedur.is also has some links to sea ice maps. QA Guy | Actually Existing | A-Team Signature up to your IMGination. |
|

Grukni
Shimai of New Eden N E X O
26
|
Posted - 2011.12.15 14:27:00 -
[43] - Quote
have I heard party on a sailboat? |

Placid09
Tactical Knightmare
6
|
Posted - 2011.12.18 06:15:00 -
[44] - Quote
Any word on this yet... Date gets closer by the day and all... |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |