| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 11 post(s) |
|

CCP Phantom
C C P C C P Alliance
327

|
Posted - 2011.12.12 18:24:00 -
[1] - Quote
The waiting is over! We are proud to open our Early Bird Ticket sale for the EVE Fanfest 2012 right away! Learn everything about your possible savings, the upcoming 8th EVE Fanfest and the related events this blog by CCP Tyr himself.
We are looking forward to meet you! CCP Phantom - German Community Coordinator |
|

da'tac or
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 18:39:00 -
[2] - Quote
The link to the Fanfest site in the blog is incorrect and will send you god knows where without the leaving eve pop up.
Edit: First |
|

CCP Phantom
C C P C C P Alliance
327

|
Posted - 2011.12.12 18:46:00 -
[3] - Quote
Links are working properly now. CCP Phantom - German Community Coordinator |
|

Asthariye
Angry Mustellid
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 18:56:00 -
[4] - Quote
I can see only hotel deals (which do look good!) there, will there be flight or even package deals as well? Or am I just overlooking them? |

Liam Jacobs
Malicious Destruction War Against the Manifest
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 18:57:00 -
[5] - Quote
I was wondering when the airfare specials were gunna be up, or if there is gunna be any airfare specials this year. |

Jason Edwards
Internet Tough Guy Spreadsheets Online
23
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 19:09:00 -
[6] - Quote
What currency should fanfestors convert their money to? I hear ISK might -> CAD. |

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
530
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 19:23:00 -
[7] - Quote
whoops, wrong blog  http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Contributor_name:Akita_T#Contributions_link_collection |
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
1198
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 20:03:00 -
[8] - Quote
FanFest 2012 - here I come!
/c
|
|

TorTorden
NorCorp Enterprise No Holes Barred
16
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 20:04:00 -
[9] - Quote
Jason Edwards wrote:What currency should fanfestors convert their money to? I hear ISK might -> CAD.
Last year I actually didn't and it wasn't scary, they have visa\mastercard terminals EVERYWHERE, so only reason you might have for hard cash is to make splitting cab fare with your buddies (cabs take plastic too, and I have buddies that accepts beer as currency)
Personaly I actually booked my flight and hotel when they first announced the dates and got a way with about 700 usd total.. But I live in Norway and Iceland is less than a 3 hours flight 
|

Akrasjel Lanate
Naquatech Conglomerate
239
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 20:15:00 -
[10] - Quote
Fanfest 2012  |

Trainwreck McGee
Ghost Ship Inc.
151
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 20:19:00 -
[11] - Quote
Damn you school damn you to hell why must you stop me from going to Iceland to sit around and get drunk with a bunch of psychos....... CCP Trainwreck - Weekend Custodial Engineer / CCP Necrogoats foot stool |

Scatim Helicon
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
146
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 20:24:00 -
[12] - Quote
No promises, but I intend to be there again this time.
Will CCP be attending the factional warfare round table this time around?  |

Emokiller
CTRL-Q
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 20:32:00 -
[13] - Quote
Asthariye wrote:I can see only hotel deals (which do look good!) there, will there be flight or even package deals as well? Or am I just overlooking them?
i was thinking the same! i intend to be there, but dont know if we should book flights and hotel seperate
CCP help! |

Scatim Helicon
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
146
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 20:48:00 -
[14] - Quote
TorTorden wrote:Last year I actually didn't and it wasn't scary, they have visa\mastercard terminals EVERYWHERE, so only reason you might have for hard cash is to make splitting cab fare with your buddies (cabs take plastic too, and I have buddies that accepts beer as currency)
With the new location at Harpa, you might not need to worry about cab fares either since Fanfest is within easy walking distance of basically anywhere in Reykjavik you'll need to get to.
Unless of course you weren't paying attention and booked a hotel room up near the old venue! |

Adonis Lee Ongrard
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 21:51:00 -
[15] - Quote
$270 for the stuffs I want to attend. Not bad. Could even pay with 16 PLEX, which is easy to attain.
The real killer is the $1800 it'll take to get there, stay, and then return home.
Still ... hoping I can pull it off. |

Mashie Saldana
Veto. Veto Corp
109
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 22:50:00 -
[16] - Quote
Chribba wrote:FanFest 2012 - here I come!
/c Excellent, it will be my 5th FanFest.  Anastasia -á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á-á Dominique-á-á Mashie -á-á Monica |

Demetri Slavic
Veto. Veto Corp
4
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 22:53:00 -
[17] - Quote
Quick question from a person organising Fanfest for a large group.
Are the Group fanfest tickets as they appear? 1 per 5-10 people at 75 Eur / 6 Plex each?
For instance a group of 30 could get 3 tickets at 225 Eur / 18 Plex ?
Just want to get confirmation before I start organising this. |

Warzon3
Solar Storm The Forsaken.
9
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 23:44:00 -
[18] - Quote
Are you guys sure you got the correct dates?
These are the days of fanfest: Thursday, March 22, Friday, March, Saturday, March 24
But the ticket page is saying pubcrawl friday the 24th. So just wondering whether pubcrawl is friday or saturday (asuming friday as party is saturday)
Also I'm just a poor 20 year old and the trip itself is costing me around 700 euro so the question is how expensive is beer in iceland :D |

Kelduum Revaan
EVE University Ivy League
858
|
Posted - 2011.12.13 00:28:00 -
[19] - Quote
Travel to Airport, Flight, Fancy/Expensive Hotel, Golden Circle Tour, Fanfest, Charity Dinner, etc - Booked.
EVE University Fanfest Fleet forming up!
Only Fanfest #2 for me, but I already can't wait. Kelduum Revaan CEO, EVE University |

TorTorden
NorCorp Enterprise No Holes Barred
16
|
Posted - 2011.12.13 01:54:00 -
[20] - Quote
Scatim Helicon wrote:TorTorden wrote:Last year I actually didn't and it wasn't scary, they have visa\mastercard terminals EVERYWHERE, so only reason you might have for hard cash is to make splitting cab fare with your buddies (cabs take plastic too, and I have buddies that accepts beer as currency) With the new location at Harpa, you might not need to worry about cab fares either since Fanfest is within easy walking distance of basically anywhere in Reykjavik you'll need to get to. Unless of course you weren't paying attention and booked a hotel room up near the old venue!
Yea although hilton was great last year I am now booked in a hotel barely a quarter mile from Harpa and even less to the bar district |

TorTorden
NorCorp Enterprise No Holes Barred
16
|
Posted - 2011.12.13 02:09:00 -
[21] - Quote
Warzon3 wrote:Are you guys sure you got the correct dates?
These are the days of fanfest: Thursday, March 22, Friday, March, Saturday, March 24
But the ticket page is saying pubcrawl friday the 24th. So just wondering whether pubcrawl is friday or saturday (asuming friday as party is saturday)
Also I'm just a poor 20 year old and the trip itself is costing me around 700 euro so the question is how expensive is beer in iceland :D
Im guessing in the 5 euro range at the bars/restaurants. For me thats not bad but a beer in norway will easily cost you 10 euro.. |

Shepard Book
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
2
|
Posted - 2011.12.13 02:14:00 -
[22] - Quote
I thought Dust514 Beta was to start this month for players? |
|

CCP Spitfire
C C P C C P Alliance
542

|
Posted - 2011.12.13 03:32:00 -
[23] - Quote
Liam Jacobs wrote:I was wondering when the airfare specials were gunna be up, or if there is gunna be any airfare specials this year.
They are going to be up soon. However, please keep in mind that Fanfest tickets will not be included; the only way to purchase them is through the Account Management page.
CCP Spitfire | Russian Community Coordinator @ccp_spitfire |
|
|

CCP Spitfire
C C P C C P Alliance
542

|
Posted - 2011.12.13 07:28:00 -
[24] - Quote
Demetri Slavic wrote:Quick question from a person organising Fanfest for a large group.
Are the Group fanfest tickets as they appear? 1 per 5-10 people at 75 Eur / 6 Plex each?
For instance a group of 30 could get 3 tickets at 225 Eur / 18 Plex ?
Just want to get confirmation before I start organising this.
Each Group ticket grants Fanfest access to one participant; so, for example, if you would like to book tickets for 8 people, you need to select 8 group tickets (which will amount to 48 PLEX).
CCP Spitfire | Russian Community Coordinator @ccp_spitfire |
|

Skippermonkey
Tactical Knightmare
214
|
Posted - 2011.12.13 10:30:00 -
[25] - Quote
what prompted the decision to split the method of buying air flights, the hotel booking and the fanfest ticket itself?
Last year was great because everything came in one package. |
|

CCP Nullarbor
C C P C C P Alliance
78

|
Posted - 2011.12.13 10:48:00 -
[26] - Quote
TorTorden wrote:Jason Edwards wrote:What currency should fanfestors convert their money to? I hear ISK might -> CAD. Last year I actually didn't and it wasn't scary, they have visa\mastercard terminals EVERYWHERE, so only reason you might have for hard cash is to make splitting cab fare with your buddies (cabs take plastic too, and I have buddies that accepts beer as currency) Personaly I actually booked my flight and hotel when they first announced the dates and got a way with about 700 usd total.. But I live in Norway and Iceland is less than a 3 hours flight 
^ This
Just the other day I bought a loaf of bread and put it on my Visa card. Only the parking machines and the bus require cash, and even then you can go to the bus port and buy some tickets in advance with plastic. CCP Nullarbor | Exotic Dancer |
|
|

CCP Tyr
C C P C C P Alliance
5

|
Posted - 2011.12.13 10:50:00 -
[27] - Quote
Warzon3 wrote:Are you guys sure you got the correct dates?
These are the days of fanfest: Thursday, March 22, Friday, March, Saturday, March 24
But the ticket page is saying pubcrawl friday the 24th. So just wondering whether pubcrawl is friday or saturday (asuming friday as party is saturday)
Also I'm just a poor 20 year old and the trip itself is costing me around 700 euro so the question is how expensive is beer in iceland :D
This is a spelling error. Pub Crawl with a Dev is Friday night, March 23.
We will fix the spelling error in the next web update (1-3 hours). |
|
|

CCP Tyr
C C P C C P Alliance
5

|
Posted - 2011.12.13 10:54:00 -
[28] - Quote
Skippermonkey wrote:what prompted the decision to split the method of buying air flights, the hotel booking and the fanfest ticket itself?
Last year was great because everything came in one package.
Splitting the ticket sales between Icelandair and CCP was problematic. We lacked proper overview of who was coming to Fanfest. This way we have an online centralized list with all Fanfest attendees in one place. We can also offer those that want a package with Icelandair the chance to pay for their Fanfest ticket with PLEX.
Icelandair packages (without a ff ticket) will hopefully be online soon, but please check out the hotel deal we are offering and buy a standalone flight from Icelandair. You wont regret it.
Best regards, CCP Tyr
|
|

Skippermonkey
Tactical Knightmare
214
|
Posted - 2011.12.13 11:04:00 -
[29] - Quote
forgive me for being stupid, but where is the hotel deal?
is it a process after you enter your bank details, because i didnt get that far into the process online |
|

CCP Tyr
C C P C C P Alliance
5

|
Posted - 2011.12.13 11:30:00 -
[30] - Quote
Skippermonkey wrote:forgive me for being stupid, but where is the hotel deal?
is it a process after you enter your bank details, because i didnt get that far into the process online
No worries, it is not on the Fanfest ticket purchase site.
It is on the Fanfest site under INFO - Hotel
Fanfest 2012 Hotel Partner
Best Regards, CCP Tyr
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |