Monitor this thread via RSS [?]
 
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Doctor One
Doctor One

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.04 16:05:00 - [1]

I like this idea, and I think you can take it a step further. I think that since you are designing the prototype, that the ship should cost you the price of the blueprints, which are included in the deal.

Having done 3D modeling with LightWave, I am sure that there will be limitations to what options would be available for for the hulls appearance; but as far as the inner workings of the ship go, that could be the actual special part of the design.
__________________________________________________

Proud member of Harbinger Heavy Industries

"Dont run... you'll just die tired!"
Doctor One
Doctor One
Gallente
Feral Tendency

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.04 16:05:00 - [2]

I like this idea, and I think you can take it a step further. I think that since you are designing the prototype, that the ship should cost you the price of the blueprints, which are included in the deal.

Having done 3D modeling with LightWave, I am sure that there will be limitations to what options would be available for for the hulls appearance; but as far as the inner workings of the ship go, that could be the actual special part of the design.
__________________________________________________

Proud member of Harbinger Heavy Industries

"Dont run... you'll just die tired!"
   
 
Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,02s, ref 20251212/0113
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.