| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Acinonyx Jubatus
International Multi-Player Consortium Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.22 00:18:00 -
[91]
Awesome, nice footage, no complaints, cept it died on me at 82 megs through the first download and made me have to redownload it all...
And to the person who asked, that apoc was most likely our impoc, judging from the surrounding ships.
|

Sadao
Delictum 23216
|
Posted - 2007.01.22 02:35:00 -
[92]
Very very nice vid.
Just a shame you went for the same sort of crappy music most peeps use for eve videos. Meh I hate it.
-Sadao |

Yarek Balear
The Initiative
|
Posted - 2007.01.22 05:41:00 -
[93]
Hmm, I went to d/l this and discovered I already had downloaded it but hadn't watched it... Glad I tried again, gorgeous promotional video for the game, nicely done.
|

MOS DEF
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.01.22 17:24:00 -
[94]
Just awesome! How do you compress this. Videos tend to be super large and with crappy quality. This is just the other way round. 
|

Lord Timelord
Gallente Orion's Forge New Eden Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.22 20:48:00 -
[95]
Excellent Video!
I will be adding this to my EVE Videos DVD. I bring said DVD over to friends houses in an effort to get them to play the game. Recently there has been an increasing number of excellent player made videos released. I may have to remaster it onto a Dual Layer DVD at this rate!  __________
Orion's Forge Website
|

Aldir Rundal
Gallente The Order of Chivalry ORION FEDERATION
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 04:34:00 -
[96]
MORE!
Recruiting |

ElweSingollo
The Vanyar
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 06:28:00 -
[97]
Wow just wow......
Amazing vid mate.
|

jamesw
Omniscient Order
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 06:31:00 -
[98]
niiiiice --
Latest Vid: Domination! |

Greme
Amarr Slacker Industries Exuro Mortis
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 11:39:00 -
[99]
Sucks, complete rubbish. Oveur's right nipple could do better.
Gah! I can't lie anymore. It's so good that I hate you :(
|

Inturist
Four Rings Myriad Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 12:27:00 -
[100]
Awesome video , very nice ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

AlvynNevins
Feral Tendency Ratel Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 14:01:00 -
[101]
Sweeet! One of the best eve vids out there imo 
|

Callie Nefarious
The Legion.
|
Posted - 2007.01.24 06:03:00 -
[102]
F******C***LickinglyTastic null |

General Xenophon
Caldari Infinite Improbability Inc Dusk and Dawn
|
Posted - 2007.01.25 03:44:00 -
[103]
Again, WOW. This has been something which I have linked in other forum profiles to showcase Eve. :) Well done. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= "Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men." - Boondock Saint |

The Enslaver
Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.01.25 09:09:00 -
[104]
Uberness in video form.
Needs more Judgement though tbh. --------
|

Keav
Minmatar Spitfire Inc
|
Posted - 2007.01.25 12:02:00 -
[105]
Awesome Awesome Awesome 
It's been a while since I saw an Eve vid that gave me that reaction.
You are a frickin' genius mate 
|

Shinjuro
The Priory Shroud Of Darkness
|
Posted - 2007.01.25 19:47:00 -
[106]
As always, Very nice!
I give it an 11/10
|

Abye
Caldari SniggWaffe
|
Posted - 2007.01.25 22:49:00 -
[107]
Great vid.
I don't know what the problem is with the music, I like that it isn't so EMO like the music used in other vids.
|

LUCKY HEADY
Seraphin Technologies S.E.R.A
|
Posted - 2007.01.26 13:52:00 -
[108]
VERY NICE VIDEO !!!!!!!! GREAT 
|

Logan Williams
Infinitus Odium Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.27 07:58:00 -
[109]
One of the best vids I've seen. Very nice Zoom on the fights. |

Ladel Teravada
Caldari Caldari Independent Navy Reserve
|
Posted - 2007.01.27 11:09:00 -
[110]
****in' A man. Great movie. Captain Ladel Teravada Chief of Naval Intelligence, CAIN
|

xHalcyonx
Amarr EmpiresMod
|
Posted - 2007.01.27 20:01:00 -
[111]
This video is superb. I shall now recruit more people with it!
|

Zaethiel
Murder-Death-Kill X-PACT
|
Posted - 2007.01.27 20:46:00 -
[112]
Loved the vid. Was hoping to see the impoc pop again, but great vid non the less. Hope to see more great movies. _________________________________________
|

Marcus TheMartin
Gallente Tuxedo.
|
Posted - 2007.01.27 22:28:00 -
[113]

|

LoxyRider
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.01.27 23:27:00 -
[114]
Originally by: Zaethiel Loved the vid. Was hoping to see the impoc pop again, but great vid non the less. Hope to see more great movies.
The apoc going boom at 3:02 was the impoc 
|

Travis050
Blue Nebula Networks
|
Posted - 2007.01.28 12:24:00 -
[115]
Delicious  Nice music to.
|

Soulis
Slacker Industries
|
Posted - 2007.01.28 16:37:00 -
[116]
nice vid. 
Oh Noes!!!11 We Only Role Play Hetrosexuals!! |

Mordenkainan
Caldari Lone Gunmen
|
Posted - 2007.01.28 22:48:00 -
[117]
Brilliant - liked the music as well 
|

Dahak2150
Chaos Monkeys
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 03:12:00 -
[118]
Help! I'm trying to watch this (Loxy has a great track record) but I just can't. The vid plays horribly choppy. I already turned down hardware acceleration, not a bit of help.
 ----------------
If you're on IE, pretend this is transparent whil |

Grim Starwind
Exotic Dancers Club
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 08:32:00 -
[119]
Nice video.... mmm boosters are goooood. 
|

vertorex
Victims of Confusion Cruel Intentions
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 12:17:00 -
[120]
cant download because cant reach file :(
Show my Video Geminate Conflict |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |