| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Max Singularity
House Singularity Sixth Empire
447
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 02:22:18 -
[31] - Quote
Rodj Blake wrote:It would appear that CONCORD has taken it upon themselves to distribute to capsuleers for free a text that supports sacrilegious and improper behaviour!
This is a disgraceful act from a supposedly neutral body. I have in the past kept quiet when others have condemned CONCORD for unamarrian activities, but I will hold my tongue no more.
Down with this sort of thing!
Oh PIE... stick to your Jamylite corruptions of power I depend upon thy counter. However, while I am not sure of the distribution method, what I do know FOR CERTAIN* is that it was our Amarr Theology Council that made the declaration that Max Amarria is no longer illegal. Deal with it.
Also, to the others that claim I am not within the Empire... sorry, but yes I always have, and always will be. Put in better words than thee is the following quote...
Arrendis wrote:
Except, of course, that at no point has he been declared a criminal by anyone within the Amarr power structure. Oh, and... he was selected as one of the potential Champions for House Kador. To have been there and flown in the Trials, he had to submit himself to the Amarr authorities and placed himself under the guns of an Amarr titan. And at no point was even accused of wrongdoing.
But hey, you know better than the Theology Council, right? That's why your saying this, now that they've determined his book isn't illegal?
So while my ideas and visions are controversial to you, our culture is indeed progressive and modern, lest you would still be sitting in caves nursing your campfire while you watched the other Empires master the stars.
/s/ Max Singularity
((* Information via private message of congratulations to me by CCP lorelords that the Theology Council was the principle entity to approve the new testament of Max Amarria))
Harbinger of Faith his Holiness Maximilian Singularity of the Sixth Empire, Pope of New Eden
-First of his name- The Six Proclamations
((The Meta Show - Video Interview))
|

Paul Pohl
blue media poetry
99
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 03:02:09 -
[32] - Quote
Jennifer Maxwell wrote:If you disagree with it, then I suggest doing with it what I do with the Amarrian religious pamphlets I get forced into my hand in the Amarrian ward of my home city.
Locate the nearest trash bin.
Yeah do that...
And drive up the price...
Everyone wins
|

Anabella Rella
Gradient
2101
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 03:03:11 -
[33] - Quote
Rodj Blake wrote:So if I were to write a book explaining how awful the Republic is and then CONCORD gave it away to every Minmatar capsuleer for free, you'd be happy with that?
Would I be happy about it? No. Would I moan and complain about it on the IGS or other media? No. I'd simply not bother reading it and go on with my life. You see Blake, unlike you and yours, I don't believe in censorship of ideas, even those I find reprehensible. The measure of any free society, with regards to speech, is how well it protects words and ideas deemed hateful, repugnant or otherwise offensive by the majority.
The Republic allowed the Pax Amarria to be freely distributed. It allows Amarrian missionaries to spread their scriptures and preach their religious beliefs without fear of governmental sanction or interference. While the vast majority of Matari living in the Republic (myself included) disagree strongly with Amarrian theology and philosophy, they do not petition the government to squelch their dissemination.
When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.
|

Paul Pohl
blue media poetry
99
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 03:04:21 -
[34] - Quote
Utari Onzo wrote:Jennifer Maxwell wrote:Locate the nearest trash bin. I found amazing uses for it more then trashing. A handy door stopper, when your doors like to randomly slide shut. Jam it in the middle, and it stops all that nonsense. Emergeancy hygiene purposes (for when you need to, you know, and you've run out of you know what) Kindling for starting fires. It burns a bit too quickly for fuel, but a page a day is great for starting up a hearth if you want an authentic fire, rather then the holo imitations. A 'stone', for the traditional athletic sport of Throw Shot. It's not the best replacement, but it does for training.
well whatever....
but so long as you destroy your copy... there is money to made from the rest of them....
|

Paul Pohl
blue media poetry
99
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 03:23:13 -
[35] - Quote
Anabella Rella wrote: The measure of any free society, with regards to speech, is how well it protects words and ideas deemed hateful, repugnant or otherwise offensive by the majority.
Is that right?
So why does your navy have a pop at me on account of my making money out of republican navy tags? That I have legitimately obtained by blowing up their ships...
Free speech - my backside...
You are just too scared of the truth to destroy any copies that you might have... go on burn it... burn them all....
|

Yarosara Ruil
Caldari State
59
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 03:31:35 -
[36] - Quote
Max Singularity wrote: So while my ideas and visions are controversial to you, our culture is indeed progressive and modern, lest you would still be sitting in caves nursing your campfire while you watched the other Empires master the stars.
I'm sorry Ser Singularity, while I find you to be an honorable man proud of his principles, I am simply intolerant to propaganda and general wastefulness of perfectly good vegetal biomass.
Distribuiting your work in digital medium would be perfectly acceptable and now I find myself with a drink coaster that is far too thick than it should be. |

Anabella Rella
Gradient
2102
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 03:44:07 -
[37] - Quote
Paul Pohl wrote: So why does your navy have a pop at me on account of my making money out of republican navy tags? That I have legitimately obtained by blowing up their ships...
Free speech - my backside...
You are just too scared of the truth to destroy any copies that you might have... go on burn it... burn them all....
Republic Fleet and Republic Customs fire on you because you're carrying contraband items and/or you've attacked RF ships not because of you espousing controversial beliefs or ideas. You're comparing apples to oranges and you're wrong.
As for your assertion of fear on my part, you're quite wrong. Scared of what truth? What are you talking about?
When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.
|

morion
Lighting Build
30
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 04:00:28 -
[38] - Quote
coincidence |

Jon Vorn
Money Crew The Mutiny
3
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 10:17:30 -
[39] - Quote
I think that everything should be made available to everybody, and I mean Crash, Mindflood, Drop, walnuts, Max Amarria the works. Nothing on this galaxy available to man should be confiscated and made unlawful by other men in more seemingly powerful and advantageous positions. Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too. |

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
2376
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 17:39:03 -
[40] - Quote
Max Singularity wrote:Rodj Blake wrote:It would appear that CONCORD has taken it upon themselves to distribute to capsuleers for free a text that supports sacrilegious and improper behaviour!
This is a disgraceful act from a supposedly neutral body. I have in the past kept quiet when others have condemned CONCORD for unamarrian activities, but I will hold my tongue no more.
Down with this sort of thing!
Oh PIE... stick to your Jamylite corruptions of power I depend upon thy counter. However, while I am not sure of the distribution method, what I do know FOR CERTAIN* is that it was our Amarr Theology Council that made the declaration that Max Amarria is no longer illegal. Deal with it. Also, to the others that claim I am not within the Empire... sorry, but yes I always have, and always will be. Put in better words than thee is the following quote...
Firstly, I am not and I never have been a Sarumite.
Secondly, PIE is not and has never been a Sarumite organisation.
PIE as a corporation supports the current Emperor no matter what House he or she may have originally been from, as do I (although I do obviously favour House Ardishapur in the absence of a legally annointed Emperor).
Now that we've got that out of the way, I'm not suggesting that your tract should be made illegal. My gripe with CONCORD is that they they are promoting a political text when they claim to be politically neutral.
Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori
|

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
2378
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 17:44:23 -
[41] - Quote
Anabella Rella wrote:
The Republic allowed the Pax Amarria to be freely distributed.
But not for free by CONCORD. And anyway, Pax Amarria can hardly be said to be anti-Minmatar when it promotes a peaceful settlement between the Empire and the Republic.
Quote: It allows Amarrian missionaries to spread their scriptures and preach their religious beliefs without fear of governmental sanction or interference.
No, the authorities just stand by when a hate mob brutally murders one of our missionaries or when terrorists attack a pro-Amarrian play.
Quote:The measure of any free society, with regards to speech, is how well it protects words and ideas deemed hateful, repugnant or otherwise offensive by the majority.
Free speech? You talk about free speech? Let me remind you of the words of the then leader of your corporation when Plantation (the aforementioned play) was bombed...
Elsebeth Rhiannon wrote: ...if the aim was not to kill anyone, just to end the show, well executed.
It seems to me that Gradient has never been in favour of free speech except when it suits them.
Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori
|

Lyn Farel
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
1495
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 18:24:27 -
[42] - Quote
I think that CONCORD, or whoever is in charge of distributing those gimmick memorabilia, are simply releasing a few symbols of capsuleer influenced important events that marked that last year. The Max Amarria sure is one if those.
It just sounds like a convenient way to hash again at CONCORD (is it even them to begin with?).
The exact same way Gradient supported that censorship of Dekkameron's play in the past indeed.
Both rather shameful displays if I may add. |

Max Singularity
House Singularity Sixth Empire
449
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 20:34:11 -
[43] - Quote
Rodj Blake wrote: Firstly, I am not and I never have been a Sarumite.
Good for you. Although House Sarum should not be blamed.
Rodj Blake wrote: Secondly, PIE is not and has never been a Sarumite organisation.
PIE as a corporation supports the current Emperor no matter what House he or she may have originally been from, as do I (although I do obviously favour House Ardishapur in the absence of a legally annointed Emperor).
Now this I differ with you. I understand and commend PIE's role as protector of the Empress/Emperor, however, protecting a tyrant on the thrown without due course of reason is treason.
Just days before Jamyl Sarum II's return, many leaders and distinguished members went missing. There was not much time to investigate because after the great battle and her re-emergence, the military victory and clean up of Karsoth's regime was indeed welcomed, but her power came unjustly despite the means. The surviving Theology Council members were quick to instate her as Empress due to her power. All organizations and Houses bowed in silence to that power, yet many kept their ethics and convictions silent, in that someday, something would have to be done and bring this these matters to attention.
PIE's position was to simply support the Empress with fervor, and unquestioning loyalty (or fear). I had stopped calling these extremists Sarumites after several prominent members of House Sarum showed me their evidences and disdain for their errant daughter. Thus, Jamylites are those that refused legal discourse and redress by simply abusing passages of the written word of God, which in itself is its own form of sacrilege.
Now to be fair, some members of PIE have also convinced me that not all PIE members agreed, just as there was a silent faction of House Sarum members. My hope is that all organizations and PIE, will always keep a watchful eye, as well as protect our leaders from harm. Beyond all else, the Empire, and the people must come first based upon rational and law. Defend from scourge like the Blood Raiders, Sansha, and the Drifters.
Jamyl is gone. Only a fool fights in a burning house and we have real threats to deal with.
Rodj Blake wrote: My gripe with CONCORD is that they they are promoting a political text when they claim to be politically neutral.
I'm still not convinced CONCORD is in the delivery business. Citation needed.
Regards... Max Singularity
Harbinger of Faith his Holiness Maximilian Singularity of the Sixth Empire, Pope of New Eden
-First of his name- The Six Proclamations
((The Meta Show - Video Interview))
|

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
2378
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 22:02:59 -
[44] - Quote
Max Singularity wrote:Rodj Blake wrote: Firstly, I am not and I never have been a Sarumite.
Good for you. Although House Sarum should not be blamed. Rodj Blake wrote: Secondly, PIE is not and has never been a Sarumite organisation.
PIE as a corporation supports the current Emperor no matter what House he or she may have originally been from, as do I (although I do obviously favour House Ardishapur in the absence of a legally annointed Emperor).
Now this I differ with you. I understand and commend PIE's role as protector of the Empress/Emperor, however, protecting a tyrant on the thrown without due course of reason is treason. Just days before Jamyl Sarum II's return, many leaders and distinguished members went missing. There was not much time to investigate because after the great battle and her re-emergence, the military victory and clean up of Karsoth's regime was indeed welcomed, but her power came unjustly despite the means. The surviving Theology Council members were quick to instate her as Empress due to her power. All organizations and Houses bowed in silence to that power, yet many kept their ethics and convictions silent, in that someday, something would have to be done and bring this these matters to attention. PIE's position was to simply support the Empress with fervor, and unquestioning loyalty (or fear). I had stopped calling these extremists Sarumites after several prominent members of House Sarum showed me their evidences and disdain for their errant daughter. Thus, Jamylites are those that refused legal discourse and redress by simply abusing passages of the written word of God, which in itself is its own form of sacrilege. Now to be fair, some members of PIE have also convinced me that not all PIE members agreed, just as there was a silent faction of House Sarum members. My hope is that all organizations and PIE, will always keep a watchful eye, as well as protect our leaders from harm. Beyond all else, the Empire, and the people must come first based upon rational and law. Defend from scourge like the Blood Raiders, Sansha, and the Drifters. Jamyl is gone. Only a fool fights in a burning house and we have real threats to deal with.
You seem to have recently come around to the belief that the lead of the Theology Council should be followed, so it's odd that you disagree with them on this.
You can't have it both ways.
Quote:Rodj Blake wrote: My gripe with CONCORD is that they they are promoting a political text when they claim to be politically neutral.
I'm still not convinced CONCORD is in the delivery business. Citation needed. Regards... Max Singularity
Who else delivered it to my hangar? The trash fairies?
Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori
|

Arrendis
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
1737
|
Posted - 2015.12.27 23:35:35 -
[45] - Quote
Rodj Blake wrote:Who else delivered it to my hangar? The trash fairies?
GSOL.
|

Samira Kernher
Praetorian Auxiliary Force Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
2613
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 00:42:46 -
[46] - Quote
Max Singularity wrote:Thus, Jamylites are those that refused legal discourse and redress by simply abusing passages of the written word of God, which in itself is its own form of sacrilege.
One can look to the written word of God, or one can invent their own beliefs. Take care which you choose.
You are an upstart, Singularity. An advocate of chaos. Consider that many who have sparred with you have done so in defense of order, not devotion to any one individual. You challenge traditional values, not a single empress. |

Elmund Egivand
Federal Defense Union Gallente Federation
911
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 01:19:59 -
[47] - Quote
Arrendis wrote:Rodj Blake wrote:Who else delivered it to my hangar? The trash fairies? GSOL.
The Mittani did it.
Evergreen ~ Evergreen ~ Evergreen ~ EVERGREEN ~ Evergreen ~ Evergreen ~Evergreen ~ Family
|

Jon Vorn
Money Crew The Mutiny
4
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 08:03:01 -
[48] - Quote
Those who feel guilty contemplating "betraying" the tradition they love by acknowledging their disapproval of elements within it should reflect on the fact that the very tradition to which they are so loyal--the "eternal" tradition introduced to them in their youth--is in fact the evolved product of many adjustments firmly but delicately made by earlier lovers of the same tradition.
It is only those who are in constant revolt that discover what is true, not the man who conforms, who follows some tradition. It is only when you are constantly inquiring, constantly observing, constantly learning, that you find truth, God, or love. |

Anabella Rella
Gradient
2104
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 10:25:27 -
[49] - Quote
Rodj Blake wrote:Anabella Rella wrote:
The Republic allowed the Pax Amarria to be freely distributed.
But not for free by CONCORD. And anyway, Pax Amarria can hardly be said to be anti-Minmatar when it promotes a peaceful settlement between the Empire and the Republic. Quote: It allows Amarrian missionaries to spread their scriptures and preach their religious beliefs without fear of governmental sanction or interference. No, the authorities just stand by when a hate mob brutally murders one of our missionaries or when terrorists attack a pro-Amarrian play. Quote:The measure of any free society, with regards to speech, is how well it protects words and ideas deemed hateful, repugnant or otherwise offensive by the majority. Free speech? You talk about free speech? Let me remind you of the words of the then leader of your corporation when Plantation (the aforementioned play) was bombed... Elsebeth Rhiannon wrote: ...if the aim was not to kill anyone, just to end the show, well executed.
It seems to me that Gradient has never been in favour of free speech except when it suits them.
Oh my where to begin...
First of all the government had no part in the killing of Jarek or the terrorist bombing that you love to harp on. My point was that they were free to enter our space and conduct their affairs without fear of governmental interference. That they had to deal with the consequences of their ill-advised, provocative and, quite frankly, foolish actions has no bearing on the fact that the Republic did not interfere with them.
Second, you pull a snippet of a post with no context and extrapolate from it that Gradient is selective in its support for free speech. You are being at the very least disingenuous and at the most willfully intellectually dishonest. I've known Elsebeth Rhiannon for a number of years and can tell you that she is oath bound to support the laws of the Republic. There's no way that she would support terrorism. It's a shame that your personal enmity towards her has caused you to besmirch her good name in such a manner.
When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.
|

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
2379
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 11:36:03 -
[50] - Quote
Anabella Rella wrote:
First of all the government had no part in the killing of Jarek or the terrorist bombing that you love to harp on. My point was that they were free to enter our space and conduct their affairs without fear of governmental interference. That they had to deal with the consequences of their ill-advised, provocative and, quite frankly, foolish actions has no bearing on the fact that the Republic did not interfere with them.
Tell me this: how much effort was put into preventing these crimes? How much effort was put into identifying, capturing, and punishing these terrorists?
Here's the thing - not taking measures to stop crime is the same as promoting it.
Much like blaming the victims of crime instead of the criminals as you seem to be doing.
Quote: Second, you pull a snippet of a post with no context and extrapolate from it that Gradient is selective in its support for free speech. You are being at the very least disingenuous and at the most willfully intellectually dishonest. I've known Elsebeth Rhiannon for a number of years and can tell you that she is oath bound to support the laws of the Republic. There's no way that she would support terrorism. It's a shame that your personal enmity towards her has caused you to besmirch her good name in such a manner.
The context of Rhiannon's statement was clear - she wasn't sure why the attack happened, she was glad that nobody was hurt, but she was happy that violence had succeeded in cancelling the play. As far as I'm concerned that counts as support for terrorism.
It truly beggars belief that you can say that Elsebeth Rhiannon does not support terrorism with a straight face. The only real difference between Gradient and the Minmatar-supremacist bully boys of the Ushra'khan is that Gradient is better at PR.
Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori
|

Arnulf Ogunkoya
Re-Awakened Technologies Inc The 11th Hour Alliance
104
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 12:52:23 -
[51] - Quote
Rodj Blake wrote: {snip} The only real difference between Gradient and the Minmatar-supremacist bully boys of the Ushra'khan is that Gradient is better at PR.
Much the same as the difference between you folks in PIE and Nauplius eh?
Not that I'd expect you you to admit it.
That would just be bad PR. 
Regards, Arnulf Ogunkoya.
|

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
2379
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 13:36:23 -
[52] - Quote
Arnulf Ogunkoya wrote:Rodj Blake wrote: {snip} The only real difference between Gradient and the Minmatar-supremacist bully boys of the Ushra'khan is that Gradient is better at PR.
Much the same as the difference between you folks in PIE and Nauplius eh? Not that I'd expect you you to admit it. That would just be bad PR. 
That's why it's always us that are the ones shooting at his installations 
Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori
|

Arnulf Ogunkoya
Re-Awakened Technologies Inc The 11th Hour Alliance
106
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 18:33:52 -
[53] - Quote
Rodj Blake wrote:Arnulf Ogunkoya wrote:Rodj Blake wrote: {snip} The only real difference between Gradient and the Minmatar-supremacist bully boys of the Ushra'khan is that Gradient is better at PR.
Much the same as the difference between you folks in PIE and Nauplius eh? Not that I'd expect you you to admit it. That would just be bad PR.  That's why it's always us that are the ones shooting at his installations 
And please do keep doing that by all means, I wish you good fortune in the enterprise.
However, both you and he are following creeds drawn from the same source. That both of you consider the other to be in error is a minor point. Both creeds presume the necessity of dominating others, just in different ways.
As to the original point. Max Singularity seems more than a little odd for an Imperial. However until the Theology Council declares him a heretic then who are you to do so? If Cardinal Graelyn or Archbishop have something to say on the matter however I might pay attention.
Regards, Arnulf Ogunkoya.
|

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
2383
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 20:00:51 -
[54] - Quote
I find it interesting that Singularity's biggest supporters in this discussion are Minmatars.
Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori
|

Seraphim Risen
Scope Works Psychotic Tendencies.
48
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 20:05:39 -
[55] - Quote
I find it interesting you let a so-clearly biased institution such as CONCORD **** you off so dearly. I put Max Amarria with all my other random **** I find in the universe... Because honestly I don't care enough about the damn thing to even bother finding it in my assets to be rid of it.
Never not badpost.
|

Deitra Vess
Scope Works Psychotic Tendencies.
817
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 21:28:49 -
[56] - Quote
Rodj Blake wrote:I find it interesting that Singularity's biggest supporters in this discussion are Minmatars. Well, why wouldn't we support things that make you all look incompetent? Not saying I support him but it is pretty funny... |

Max Singularity
House Singularity Sixth Empire
449
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 22:42:58 -
[57] - Quote
Rodj Blake wrote:I find it interesting that Singularity's biggest supporters in this discussion are Minmatars.
Of course you do, that's because all you are doing is parroting misinformation from your position of ignorance in my stated positions. These are not just Minmatars, they are Minmatar capsuleers that see our vision of the Sixth Empire rising. But keep on keeping on because your discourse allows others to see what is in front of your nose.
You and Nippy are more alike than you conceive just as positive/negative electrons are alike themselves. Time for change.
Harbinger of Faith his Holiness Maximilian Singularity of the Sixth Empire, Pope of New Eden
-First of his name- The Six Proclamations
((The Meta Show - Video Interview))
|

Alizabeth Vea
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
662
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 23:19:57 -
[58] - Quote
I look forward to the day Mittani gets bored of you and goes to the next big thing. I will be destroying my 'Max Ammaria.'
Forged in the fires of the forth Delve war, I've been to hell, and I'm back for more, so cap the gas and push back the door, turn fuel to fire, let the monster roar.
Retainer of House Sarum
|

Max Singularity
House Singularity Sixth Empire
449
|
Posted - 2015.12.28 23:59:02 -
[59] - Quote
Alizabeth Vea wrote: I will be destroying my 'Max Ammaria.'
Appreciate your rarefying efforts. Your milage may differ. Do not use with salt. May cause bloating. Some readers have reported enlightened dizziness. Do not read while eating White Castle under any circumstances.
Harbinger of Faith His Holiness Maximilian Singularity VI, Pope of New Eden (first of his name)
The Six Proclamations
& ((The Meta Show - Video Interview))
|

Elmund Egivand
Federal Defense Union Gallente Federation
916
|
Posted - 2015.12.29 01:15:56 -
[60] - Quote
Max Singularity wrote:Alizabeth Vea wrote: I will be destroying my 'Max Ammaria.'
Appreciate your rarefying efforts. Your milage may differ. Do not use with salt. May cause bloating. Some readers have reported enlightened dizziness. Do not read while eating White Castle under any circumstances.
How is a White Castle edible?
Evergreen ~ Evergreen ~ Evergreen ~ EVERGREEN ~ Evergreen ~ Evergreen ~Evergreen ~ Family
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |