| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ecchus
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 18:26:00 -
[1]
How long does a laser crystal last?
Never used them and don't know. Who wants to enlighten me.
(be gentle, its my first time) ==========
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee..
- Melville.
|

Crazed Madman
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 18:30:00 -
[2]
As long as you want it to last.....
|

Ecchus
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 18:42:00 -
[3]
Ok, so they're not like ammo. Why are they still produced in such large numbers then? ==========
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee..
- Melville.
|

Jarjar
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 19:52:00 -
[4]
I'm pretty sure 1 run = 1 crystal, I don't own a BP though... If that's what you meant.
|

Ana Khouri
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 20:04:00 -
[5]
Do you mean why there are 10 gazillions available on the market?
Not all production in Eve is made by players alone, some NPC corps are manufactoring ships and modules/ammo, too.
free speech not allowed here |

Novo DuPont
|
Posted - 2003.12.06 02:38:00 -
[6]
Yea never understood why crystals don't have a limit to the number of shots they can fire. I mean real world high power cutting lasers using crystals wear out if used alot.
Since they don't take up alot of space making them wear out after a several thousand shots wouldn't sound to serious. Of course Large ones should last longer since they cost alot more to make.
"To succeed greatly one must sacrifice greatly"
|

Ecchus
|
Posted - 2003.12.06 07:52:00 -
[7]
Jarjar: Nope, i was asking how long they last in the laser when it fires. ==========
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee..
- Melville.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |