| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Tyr Vaantau
Amarr Peregrin Avionics
|
Posted - 2007.01.24 01:07:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Tyr Vaantau on 24/01/2007 01:10:00
Hey all. Just thought I'd search the web, and specifically eve-files, to find all of the new released graphic updated ships and show them on the forums. Took me just as long to determine what the right forum should be, let alone finding the pictures! If this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it to the right place.
This is all I could find so far, if someone reads this and finds another picture, then please post it!
Without further ado:
New Scorpion: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/pkmx/Scorpion_New.JPG http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/asp/scorpion_5_new.png
New Executioner: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/pkmx/Executioner_New.JPG
New Megathron: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/pkmx/Megathron_New.JPG http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/asp/megathron_3_new.png
New Impairor (lol): http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/pkmx/Impairor_New.JPG
New Apocalypse: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/pkmx/Apocalypse_New.JPG http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/asp/apocalypse_4_new.png
New Abaddon: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/pkmx/Abaddon_New.JPG
New Vexor: http://go-dl.eve-files.com/media/0603/new_vexor.jpg
New Scythe: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Crane/scythe.jpg
Caldari POS control tower: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/0701/CS4_LowModel_Map.jpg http://dl.eve-files.com/media/0701/CS4_ingame_nomap.jpg
EDIT: Had some problems with a Megathron link that contains brackets, here is the pure URL: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/asp/megathron_1_new(1).png
------
|

Demora Anglis
Amarr The Splinter Syndicate SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.24 01:39:00 -
[2]
Much <3, I was wondering where I could find these pics.
Originally by: Zappapapa I beat a Dominix and an Armageddon with a Dominix, thus Dominix > Dominix + Armageddon. Subtracting a Dominix from each side gives you 0 > Armageddon. QED, Amarr
|

Joerd Toastius
Octavian Vanguard
|
Posted - 2007.01.24 02:14:00 -
[3]
JFYI, it's not a control tower, it's the old "bottle opener" Caldari station
|

Tyr Vaantau
Amarr Peregrin Avionics
|
Posted - 2007.01.24 10:37:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Joerd Toastius JFYI, it's not a control tower, it's the old "bottle opener" Caldari station
Really? I could swear I've seen POS control towers that are very similar...I guess I'd need a picture of the old one for reference.
------
|

MOS DEF
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.01.24 11:48:00 -
[5]
It's a caldari station.
|

Tyr Vaantau
Amarr Peregrin Avionics
|
Posted - 2007.01.24 18:43:00 -
[6]
Originally by: MOS DEF It's a caldari station.
OK. Edited appropriately.
------
|

Szprinkoth Sponsz
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.01.24 21:06:00 -
[7]
Good Megathron, you look kind of cool 
Much better than the old model.
|

j0sephine
Caldari Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.01.25 00:47:00 -
[8]
couple more....
* a work in progress Belicose * a work in progress Caracal
|

Tyr Vaantau
Amarr Peregrin Avionics
|
Posted - 2007.01.25 19:03:00 -
[9]
Originally by: j0sephine couple more....
* a work in progress Belicose * a work in progress Caracal
Thanks for sharing! I'll update the thread now with them.
------
|

Artassaut
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 08:48:00 -
[10]
Very beautiful, the new skins are great.
A few shots from MMORPG.com
Celestis: 01 02
Hyperion: 01 02
Iteron: 01 02
|

Kerik Igan
Devious - Special Forces G.H.O.S.T Fleet Delta
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 16:08:00 -
[11]
The new models/textures look awsome, keep up the good work!
|

Scioneth
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 20:56:00 -
[12]
This is kinda odd but can someone host the files? I cant get the link due to a IT policy on my computer......I guess I can just wait till I get home 
|

Rachen Mysuna
Brotherhood of Polar Equation
|
Posted - 2007.01.30 09:50:00 -
[13]
when they are in game, i wants 
|

Tyr Vaantau
Amarr Peregrin Avionics
|
Posted - 2007.01.30 11:39:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Artassaut Very beautiful, the new skins are great.
A few shots from MMORPG.com
Celestis: 01 02
Hyperion: 01 02
Iteron: 01 02
Awesomeness. Thanks for the links; Adding these babies to the list!
------
|

Tyr Vaantau
Amarr Peregrin Avionics
|
Posted - 2007.01.30 11:51:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Scioneth This is kinda odd but can someone host the files? I cant get the link due to a IT policy on my computer......I guess I can just wait till I get home 
I'm afraid that, by the time I'd have done that, you'd have gotten home already :)
------
|

R34PER
|
Posted - 2007.01.30 14:05:00 -
[16]
Oh my god Vexor looks awesome! And Caracal is missing its textures yet 
|

ViolenTUK
|
Posted - 2007.01.30 16:08:00 -
[17]
When are we going to see these new models ingame?
|

Durethia
Momentum. Dusk and Dawn
|
Posted - 2007.01.30 21:31:00 -
[18]
I want to see what the T2 ships are going to look like. Particularly, the Deimos and Astarte.
I hope, the graphical and aethetic difference remains relative to pre-graphics-overhaul. One of the rewards of getting a T2 ship, is that the T2 ship made its T1 counterpart, literally, look like crap. I hope it stays the same.
Enyo vs Incurses.
If the Incurses looks "good" in the new graphics engine, the Enyo better be orgasmic!
|

Rachen Mysuna
Brotherhood of Polar Equation
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 18:11:00 -
[19]
official post would be sweet, just to know will these be in game in month or two months or how many 
|

Raine Albus
Caldari Catalyst Reaction Xelas Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 19:38:00 -
[20]
Mmmmmmm me wants to see more sexy ships :) Hoping the new Raven model (if there is one) is better than the current.
ETA on when the graphics update would be cool too, although i have a bad feeling we will be getting it late in the year 
|

Jasmine Dupre
ShaK Scientific
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 23:40:00 -
[21]
At fanfest CCP said this graphic update will be ready for first quarter 2007.
CCP can you please comment we want the graphics 
|

Khes
|
Posted - 2007.02.02 10:04:00 -
[22]
Question: Is it diffrent artists doing the textures for diffrent reaces? For instance the ones doing the textrures for Gallente is not the same people doing the Caldari ones?
What about Raven? No screenshot on that?
|

Rachen Mysuna
Brotherhood of Polar Equation
|
Posted - 2007.02.02 18:39:00 -
[23]
comment would be appreciated, also a raven picture 
|

Tyr Vaantau
Amarr Peregrin Avionics
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 15:51:00 -
[24]
Originally by: ViolenTUK When are we going to see these new models ingame?
I think it's now Summer, isn't it?
------
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |