| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ituralde
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2007.01.28 15:53:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Archbishop Actually that was Jasmine who said that my apologies. You're actually one of the more palatable Star Fraction posters.
Archbishop
Suprisingly enough, you aren't one of the more palatable PIE posters, and you have less sense than most of your corporation and I don't credit the lot of you with even a fair bit as it is.
Save your whinging for yourself, 'Archbishop', I am sure your time will come.
_____________________________ Fear is the mind-killer.
|

Gaius Kador
PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.28 16:29:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Jasmine Constantine
Originally by: Archbishop
Either way I must depart it has been a stimulating conversation as always and very enlightening I'm sure for those who will read it in the future.
I'm sure the readers of this thread will see the colour of PIE's fear perfectly clearly yes.
Fear? ----------------------------------------------
|

icewind4
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.01.28 16:33:00 -
[33]
Excellent read and of the high standard I have come to expect from Star Fraction. Thanks for sharing your experiences in this war, have to admit you are indeed a bright star amongst a field of mediocrity.
|

Jasmine Constantine
Gallente Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2007.01.28 17:45:00 -
[34]
Originally by: icewind4 Excellent read and of the high standard I have come to expect from Star Fraction. Thanks for sharing your experiences in this war, have to admit you are indeed a bright star amongst a field of mediocrity.
Thank you. Nice to receive a little appreciation for the diary! Makes a change from terrified Amarrians quaking with fear 
Star Fraction is recruiting
|

Merdaneth
Amarr PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.28 20:54:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Jasmine Constantine
Thank you. Nice to receive a little appreciation for the diary! Makes a change from terrified Amarrians quaking with fear 
In that case, I have to cast a vote as appreciating your diary as well. As I stated before, many SF members have a way with words and you clearly put a lot of effort into it as well. Praise where praise is due.
That doesn't mean my opinion on the SF philosophy has changed though.
|

Nemesor
Gallente Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 07:49:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Archbishop
Either way I must depart it has been a stimulating conversation as always and very enlightening I'm sure for those who will read it in the future.
Archbishop
If by "enlightening" you mean: "oh my... there goes that miserable priest braying at Star Fraction again" I am sure you are correct.
Fancy seeing you here... like every other discussion we have going.
|

Majaraw Awalabas
PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 10:53:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Gaius Kador
Originally by: Jasmine Constantine
I'm sure the readers of this thread will see the colour of PIE's fear perfectly clearly yes.
Fear?
As usual the Constantine hive-mind continues to fabricate words and intentions of anyone not a member of their Fraction.
While perfectly acceptable for authors of fictional works to do, it is something with no place in political discourse.
|

Nekumi
Caldari Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 12:12:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Majaraw Awalabas
Originally by: Gaius Kador
Originally by: Jasmine Constantine
I'm sure the readers of this thread will see the colour of PIE's fear perfectly clearly yes.
Fear?
As usual the Constantine hive-mind continues to fabricate words and intentions of anyone not a member of their Fraction.
While perfectly acceptable for authors of fictional works to do, it is something with no place in political discourse.
We are based in Stacmon in case it is time for more live fire exercises.
|

Rodj Blake
Amarr PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 12:48:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Nekumi
Originally by: Majaraw Awalabas
Originally by: Gaius Kador
Originally by: Jasmine Constantine
I'm sure the readers of this thread will see the colour of PIE's fear perfectly clearly yes.
Fear?
As usual the Constantine hive-mind continues to fabricate words and intentions of anyone not a member of their Fraction.
While perfectly acceptable for authors of fictional works to do, it is something with no place in political discourse.
We are based in Stacmon in case it is time for more live fire exercises.
And we're based in Domain if you ever decide to try to prove your point about us being afraid.
Dulce et decorum est, pro imperator mori
It's great being Amarr, ain't it? |

Gaius Kador
PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 13:08:00 -
[40]
Fear is an emotion reserved for those who lack Faith.
That said, I suggest we leave the anarchists thread be, and leave them to their own devices and chest beating. ----------------------------------------------
|

Renee Soleil
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 13:09:00 -
[41]
It is one thing to be ready to fight and another to be eager to.
Sometimes I ask myself why people are confusing these.
If you wish them to be brothers, have them build a tower. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |