| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Algey
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 08:20:00 -
[1]
Originally by: DHB FooFighter ISS are reportedly turning NBSI and becoming LV meatshields.
Hehe, we're being smacked by tripple A pets 
|

Algey
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 08:26:00 -
[2]
Originally by: xh'duality Edited by: xh''duality on 31/01/2007 07:22:51 I smell Drama coming up. ISS still don't give up making us look bad YARRR!!!!!. O well we said what we had to say and I don't think many people care about what you say. Cause it's the only thing you guys started doing after you saw you where losing. But hey see it on the bright sigh. We are taking good care if ex ISS Margins. Booze in nicly cooled and lots of peep's coming for the weekend show's.
I'd have said the fact that you couldn't put a dent into ISS solo once we were organised makes you look bad rather than anything else. Well that and being given the whole of Catch to administer by AAA.
Imagine being the alliance that needed help to defeat ISS 
|

Algey
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 10:54:00 -
[3]
Originally by: DHB FooFighter
Originally by: Vandervecken Smith
Originally by: DHB FooFighter
AAA and IAC didn't even start talking about the stations in catch until after we had control of KDF, so you can put the tinfoil down.
I find this very difficult to believe. A strong strategic relationship of this magnitude, and this level of trust, do not spring up so quickly. It looks from the outside like a full strategic partnership (or something very much like it) was planned from the start.
Put the tinfoil down and step away slowly.
I think I am in a bit better position to be saying what happened when. It's your choice wheather you want to believe me or not. The only thing i can do is present the facts as I have them. Forum drama is always good fun but in this case there is no need for it.
Since you've lied continuously to the general public, and have now been given full control of Catch by AAA I think people can see quite easily what happened.
As for how many of us it took to take F4, we have NEVER claimed to be a PvP alliance.
|

Algey
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 13:26:00 -
[4]
Originally by: n sx
Originally by: James Lyrus
I'm not convinced that driving out ISS by selling out to AAA, SoD, TCF and Goons counts as a 'victory'. I must admit, I'm impressed at whoever orchestrated the whole affair. In one sweep 'free trade' in Catch goes straight in the bin.
Why James? Cause you can't trade there anymore?
There's more neutrals, trade and industry in IAC space right now than ever.
We've been through there repeatedly over all timezones, and other than some IAC it is a ghost town. Thats what you get for all the ganking neutrals and sponsoring pirates I guess.
|
| |
|