| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Tinkz
Miss Information's Agency
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 01:59:00 -
[1]
According to Dres Kaneerden [5PUNK], ISS have changed their policy to the outside world and have now entered the realm of NBSI.
Lets see who the former "neutrals" of Eve decide to pew pew.
|

Voltron
Caldari Black Lance Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 02:04:00 -
[2]
God help us all 
Volt
It's great touching your own dink isn't it?
|

DHB FooFighter
FIRMA Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 02:06:00 -
[3]
ISS are reportedly turning NBSI and becoming LV meatshields. -------------------------------------------------
|

DiuxDium
Casting Shadows
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 02:06:00 -
[4]
--------------- PvP in EvE is not consentual.
|

Velios
M. Corp Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 02:07:00 -
[5]
Yawn, oh grow up.
M.Corp BPC Packages |

scabbsssjr
Gallente M'8'S
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 02:08:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Voltron God help us all 
Volt
Voltron. I love the name man
ISS is going NBSI? Did they set everyone blue? Can we have a confirmed report from a higher up in ISS? ---------------------------
What ever I say is my own views and not of my corp. |

Thor Xian
Vertigo One E.A.R.T.H. Federation
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 02:11:00 -
[7]
ISS still exists?
~Thor Xian, Material Defender
"For all your Material Needs, Vertigo One."
Corp/Alliance Services |

BlackHorizon
Caldari Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 02:16:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Thor Xian ISS still exists?
They're apparently Ushra'Kahn slaves.
|

Tiuwaz
Minmatar The Nest Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 02:45:00 -
[9]
   ___________________________________
|

DHB FooFighter
FIRMA Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 02:48:00 -
[10]
Originally by: BlackHorizon
Originally by: Thor Xian ISS still exists?
They're apparently Ushra'Kahn slaves.
erm no.
Anyway. I first heard about ISS turning NBSI about a week ago after being invited onto the ISSN ventrilo server. This is a nice confirmation by an outside source in my eyes.
Have fun being puppets ISS. LV sure knows how to treat its tenets, ask -V-, Maelstrom, Myriad, and CHIMP if you don't believe me.  -------------------------------------------------
|

scabbsssjr
Gallente M'8'S
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 03:13:00 -
[11]
I am so going to put on my tinfoil hat for this:
ISS are supposdly BOB alts (standerd forum tinfoil hatage), they get spanked by D2/north slaves/pets (reverse forum smack against the north) and RAGOON/coaltion.
ISS go NBSI and according to forum talk they move in with LV. So if forum talk is true than the following is true, if BOB=ISS true.
ISS blue to LV. ISS start shooting the people that caused this mess. LV handles the south while ISS handles the north. So LV is BOBs landlord, since ISS (remeber ISS=BOB) is under LVs roof.
Sorry but I am drinking and I just couldn't help myself. All the above is not my views, its just adding forum trash together to get a good joke. I don't believe anything in the previous paragraphs and if you do, I will give you a tinfoil hat.
On a serious note, can someone from ISS confirm the move in with LV? ---------------------------
What ever I say is my own views and not of my corp. |

Velios
M. Corp Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 03:27:00 -
[12]
What's the rush!... lets dance around this flagpole a little more first! 
M.Corp BPC Packages |

bulabuba
Gallente Klima Galactic
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 03:54:00 -
[13]
Originally by: DHB FooFighter
Have fun being puppets ISS. LV sure knows how to treat its tenets, ask -V-, Maelstrom, Myriad, and CHIMP if you don't believe me. 
I was in one of those that you mentioned. We were never LV tenants. What we were was a friendly alliance on LV's Border. As a friend, they gave us all the support they could spare while holding off Red and LagSwarm in their own space, m'kay?
Nothing but respect for LV, both for what they did for us, and for being straight up with us about what they couldn't do. You've made your own little Faustian deal down there yourselves, haven't you? Don't think that the devil won't come calling to collect eventually. I'll try to remind you of this thread when they do.
-----------------------------------------------
Are GoonSwarm ever going to be allowed to build up in any way in 0.0 space again? No.
-DB Preacher[BoB] |

Ikarushka
A.O.U. Corp
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 04:14:00 -
[14]
Quote: You've made your own little Faustian deal down there yourselves, haven't you? Don't think that the devil won't come calling to collect eventually. I'll try to remind you of this thread when they do.
burn 
removed. Please keep it in English. -Conuion Meow ([email protected])
violet monster came for my sig *sob* |

Verone
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 04:43:00 -
[15]
Originally by: BlackHorizon
Originally by: Thor Xian ISS still exists?
They're apparently Ushra'Kahn slaves.
Oh the Irony   
NEWEST MOVIE : VETO FOR HIRE
|

Smoking Mirror
Secret Interests Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 05:06:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Smoking Mirror on 31/01/2007 05:13:40 And speaking of pets, slaves and meatshields, IAC has been granted control of the AAA station in V2-VC2.
|

Murukan
Minmatar The Priory Shroud Of Darkness
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 05:21:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Smoking Mirror Edited by: Smoking Mirror on 31/01/2007 05:13:40 And speaking of pets, slaves and meatshields, IAC has been granted control of the AAA station in V2-VC2.
hahaha this guy is back. How did your war against iac go mr. iss forum warrior?
Manlove by Zaphod Jones
|

Supay
Caldari ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 05:58:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Supay on 31/01/2007 05:59:44
Originally by: Smoking Mirror Edited by: Smoking Mirror on 31/01/2007 05:13:40 And speaking of pets, slaves and meatshields, IAC has been granted control of the AAA station in V2-VC2.
Actually, IAC has been granted control of all of AAA's stations in Catch except FAT-GP. Although that may have been now too.
While I'm sure I'll see a few dozen squeals of tin-hat comments and immature rants to say this, it does look a little suspicious that during the whole war IAC constantly denied that they were attacking us simply because we prevented their expansion, only for AAA to give IAC full control of Catch after the war ended.
A territorial change on that level is not something that just occurs overnight and it hasn't been that long since the ISS stations were conquered, which does bring up questions of whether this was simply a big plan between AAA, IAC and friends to begin with. I would assume they were sold to IAC, which would explain AAAs sudden intervention during ISS and friends military taking of F4.
|

xh'duality
Caldari Caldari Luftwaffe Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 07:26:00 -
[19]
Edited by: xh''duality on 31/01/2007 07:22:51 I smell Drama coming up. ISS still don't give up making us look bad YARRR!!!!!. O well we said what we had to say and I don't think many people care about what you say. Cause it's the only thing you guys started doing after you saw you where losing. But hey see it on the bright sigh. We are taking good care if ex ISS Margins. Booze in nicly cooled and lots of peep's coming for the weekend show's.
--------------------------------------------------- It take's 10 finger's for to smacktalk and ONLY ONE TO WIN [The all mighty "I WIN BOTTON"] |

Vandervecken Smith
Athanasius Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 07:39:00 -
[20]
Look, both these points are pretty straightforward. AAA has handed IAC control of all but one of its stations in Catch. Since AAA used to be NPC space pirates (it was quite suprising to see them settle down actually), and IAC have always been more industrial, they must have come to some arrangement about IAC administering Catch in return for AAA protection, giving IAC the space to do what they like to do, and AAA the same. It's not really a terrible plan actually. Doesn't do much for neutral commerce, but I don't thinkIAC really care much about that anymore.
Now an arrangement like this takes a while to establish (trust if nothing else), so I think it's fairly clear that IAC destroyed ISS in Catch simply because they were in the way of expansion. The intention all along was the removal of ISS from Catch.
Now as far as LV goes, it seems pretty clear that ISS have picked a side. The fact that it was chosen for them is important to note, ISS had that side chosen for them by the attack from IAC, and the NAP chain that follows IAC -> TCF -> RAGOONs. ISS has simply expanded its deal with LV. That doesn't make them meatshields, it makes them tenants, same as what BoB has. The usual deal of keeping the space free of Lotka Reds applies of course, but whether ISS chooses to get involved in actively engaging LV's enemies remains to be seen. It's the newest model of Eve politics in 0.0 and it works.
Finally, as far as NBSI goes, in tenant space (like the Tenerifis deal) ISS have never been NRDS. End of story.
|

zoolkhan
Minmatar Freelance Unincorporated Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 07:44:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Verone
Originally by: BlackHorizon
Originally by: Thor Xian ISS still exists?
They're apparently Ushra'Kahn slaves.
Oh the Irony   
Verone, we need to work on your humour implant
We are freedom fighters, people who fight with us do it because they want to. ISS is not involved in the fight against slavers though.. i'd say, they got their share. give them a breath maybe.
U'K recruit!
contact me ingame for free eve webshosting |

Supay
Caldari ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 08:16:00 -
[22]
Originally by: xh'duality Edited by: xh''duality on 31/01/2007 07:22:51 I smell Drama coming up. ISS still don't give up making us look bad YARRR!!!!!. O well we said what we had to say and I don't think many people care about what you say. Cause it's the only thing you guys started doing after you saw you where losing. But hey see it on the bright sigh. We are taking good care if ex ISS Margins. Booze in nicly cooled and lots of peep's coming for the weekend show's.
Xh, from reading the posts you make here on EVE-O, I'd say you seriously need to reconsider who the drama queen is. My post wasn't intended to have a go at IAC or make you guys look bad, I was merely commenting on the events that have occurred. People cry drama and tin foil hattery so much these days that you can't present a simple deduction without getting blasted down. IAC seems to have made deals to further itself and they succeeded, congratulations. While i might not be pleased that we lost, I can appreciate the effort that went in to your dealings to achieve it. I do believe that a serious amount of lying, hypocrisy and backstabbing has gone on but I'm not here to argue and wage open warfare on a forum with you guys, I'd rather shoot you in space.
Oh, and I've been travelling through KDF and ZX, and sitting in my jump clone sorting out some of my stuff still there. It's not been confined to one timezone, it's been at lots of times during the day and week. I can't believe how quiet the whole area is these days and I wonder how much must be being lost from having to maintain POS fuelling compared to sales.
Good luck to you guys and your future endeavours, I hope they will be worth the price you paid.
|

Algey
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 08:20:00 -
[23]
Originally by: DHB FooFighter ISS are reportedly turning NBSI and becoming LV meatshields.
Hehe, we're being smacked by tripple A pets 
|

Algey
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 08:26:00 -
[24]
Originally by: xh'duality Edited by: xh''duality on 31/01/2007 07:22:51 I smell Drama coming up. ISS still don't give up making us look bad YARRR!!!!!. O well we said what we had to say and I don't think many people care about what you say. Cause it's the only thing you guys started doing after you saw you where losing. But hey see it on the bright sigh. We are taking good care if ex ISS Margins. Booze in nicly cooled and lots of peep's coming for the weekend show's.
I'd have said the fact that you couldn't put a dent into ISS solo once we were organised makes you look bad rather than anything else. Well that and being given the whole of Catch to administer by AAA.
Imagine being the alliance that needed help to defeat ISS 
|

xh'duality
Caldari Caldari Luftwaffe Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 08:39:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Algey
Originally by: DHB FooFighter ISS are reportedly turning NBSI and becoming LV meatshields.
Hehe, we're being smacked by tripple A pets 
Yay We are officaly (by ISS anounced) AAA pet's. O and Supay gf the one time ya got me ranis. But just to show that I got ball's unlike most other ISS people who run and hide I stay and fight. I rather lose 10 ship's than to lose me pride YARRRR!!!!
--------------------------------------------------- It take's 10 finger's for to smacktalk and ONLY ONE TO WIN [The all mighty "I WIN BOTTON"] |

tigress
Gallente Genco Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 08:45:00 -
[26]
Pets? We hold the booze. AAA are mostly drunkards/ruskies?
You do the math :).
|

zoolkhan
Minmatar Freelance Unincorporated Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 08:59:00 -
[27]
Edited by: zoolkhan on 31/01/2007 08:56:25
Originally by: tigress Pets? We hold the booze. AAA are mostly drunkards/ruskies? You do the math :).
after that logic i would be your pet as well   i am not russian though.  U'K recruit!
contact me ingame for free eve webshosting |

DHB FooFighter
FIRMA Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 09:00:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Algey
Originally by: DHB FooFighter ISS are reportedly turning NBSI and becoming LV meatshields.
Hehe, we're being smacked by tripple A pets 
No your being Smacked by the current owners of 2* of your former stations.
AAA and IAC didn't even start talking about the stations in catch until after we had control of KDF, so you can put the tinfoil down.
And that statement above is also a qoute from one of your own members. So technically your being smacked by yourself then.  -------------------------------------------------
|

DHB FooFighter
FIRMA Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 09:05:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Algey
I'd have said the fact that you couldn't put a dent into ISS solo once we were organised makes you look bad rather than anything else. Well that and being given the whole of Catch to administer by AAA.
Imagine being the alliance that needed help to defeat ISS 
Do tell the good people of EvE exactly how many people it took for you to take F4r? We had already had our fight, later we just wanted to squash you and not risk ships in the process. -------------------------------------------------
|

Vandervecken Smith
Athanasius Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.31 09:17:00 -
[30]
Originally by: DHB FooFighter
AAA and IAC didn't even start talking about the stations in catch until after we had control of KDF, so you can put the tinfoil down.
I find this very difficult to believe. A strong strategic relationship of this magnitude, and this level of trust, do not spring up so quickly. It looks from the outside like a full strategic partnership (or something very much like it) was planned from the start.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |