| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

MORRS
|
Posted - 2003.12.10 19:21:00 -
[1]
Ladies and Gents, I'd like to get an idea of what wars are currently going on right now in EVE and what regions they are happening in. Any info would be much appreciated. 
Please we don't need detailed info on what you or your corp has done in whatever war u r in, just want to know ? vs ? and the region. Thanks
|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2003.12.10 19:58:00 -
[2]
I think you can click your corp tab and see all ongoing wars that way as for where they are well that's another story  __________ Capacitor research |

Lord Azraiel
|
Posted - 2003.12.10 19:59:00 -
[3]
Forsaken Empire is at war with the New Venal Alliance. Won't say where though because that will cut into my mates profits. "I'm comin' for ya, and Hell's comin' with me!" |

MORRS
|
Posted - 2003.12.10 20:10:00 -
[4]
Dust, Im sorry i didn't mean official wars, it was geared more toward alliences and regions there is a lot more than whats listed on ongoing wars. But thanks
|

John Kimble
|
Posted - 2003.12.10 20:51:00 -
[5]
some dude made a map of it, but i dont remember where it can be found
always happy to help *cough* hehe
|

NocturN
|
Posted - 2003.12.10 20:52:00 -
[6]
If you're seeking peace and security come out to fountain. FA keeps the trash out. Purchase a passport on the fountain channel and discover fountain.
|

Negotiator
|
Posted - 2003.12.10 21:28:00 -
[7]
wtf...EVE telemarketing?
|

Bobby Wilson
|
Posted - 2003.12.10 21:41:00 -
[8]
Quote: If you're seeking peace and security come out to fountain. FA keeps the trash out. Purchase a passport on the fountain channel and discover fountain.
LOL. I'm guessing MORS was just curious. His whole corp is PvP to the bone, last I heard :)
BW
Originally by: Selim
Cool, congrats.
Oh, stupid idea by the way.
|

Arima Todai
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 00:09:00 -
[9]
A fellow a little while ago made a useful map for the wars and such...don't know how much it help but consider that the most of the neighboring 0.0 alliances are warring(but dont get me wrong not all are)...so it might help.. http://www.oracle-rd.com/eve/ingame/images/EVE-MAP-2048.jpg ____________________________
|

Bas Rutten
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 06:44:00 -
[10]
Most important wars are as it seems: Curse Alliance vs Evol/Stain Alliance/Fountain Alliance/Curse Coalition/Great Wildlands Pact/Outer Ring Society (society correct?) and the aforementioned Forsaken Alliance vs New Venal Alliance. Dunno about another major conflict, but these 2 easily spread over almost all of Eve (open up Jove space we need more systems to camp). ____________________________________
Deny the Urge - brutal Death from Germoney
|

Kakalot
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 08:54:00 -
[11]
wow CA is something eh? taking on so many oppoents at the same time. 
________________________________________________________
http://users.pandora.be/zebras/Kakalot.jpg |

AlexisMachine
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 09:24:00 -
[12]
Quote: some dude made a map of it, but i dont remember where it can be found
always happy to help *cough* hehe
I believe the maps you're referring to are at:
http://www.kalsjournal.com
Unban Lord Zap and Reverend |

Antimater
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 12:21:00 -
[13]
I dont think SI acknowledge our hostilities as war? 
|

MORRS
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 14:35:00 -
[14]
Thanks for the info guys this helps, and yes we r mostly pvp in our corp. 
|

Lord Azraiel
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 18:13:00 -
[15]
Quote: I dont think SI acknowledge our hostilities as war? 
When I first joined the corp, me CEO said, watch out for these guys [NVA corps] we are at war with them. (so i did the exact opposite and went looking for them lol, found them, brought a buddy, and that is what sparked the whole week long attack in venal, mwhahahaha) "I'm comin' for ya, and Hell's comin' with me!" |

MORRS
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 18:25:00 -
[16]
Lord A, I think that you give yourself waaaaaaaaay too much credit son! And no usefull info, but you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. 
|

Antimater
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 23:42:00 -
[17]
Well i spoke with kiant're and he explained the very long and boring history of NVA and SI (a lot more than just a simple lets beat em up), and as they are bewildered by the fact that we have solid loyalty to jade, and it really makes me laugh when I here "What has she done for you!"....anyway...to cut a short story long...He also stated they do not see it as a war!
*I would like to point out this is my personal oppinion and in no way reflects the views or opinions of the NVA, or her many allied bodies *
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |