| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

LoxyRider
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 11:27:00 -
[1]
Linkie, Click to find download link at Eve-Files. 200ish mb, 8ish minutes long .
Wasn't sure if I was going to post this here but why not I suppose .
Seleene has posted a battle report on this fight here.
Fun fun fun ^^.
Just to say theres no fancy editing or anything here. It was 40 minutes of fraps which I've just speed up, slapped some music on and done. But pretty cool to see a fleet fight from the perspective of a carrier. I just wish people would actually shoot me more often .
|

Chronus26
Gallente Vale Heavy Industries SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 11:37:00 -
[2]
I love cap-ship vids, so yay!
*downloads*
First! -----
|

Ka'lorn Font'a
Amarr Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 11:39:00 -
[3]
The fight in this video makes baby jesus cry.
And I missed it GAH I HATE WORK. DAMN YOU FOR GETTING THE GOOD FIGHT 
|

Chewan Mesa
Beagle Corp
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 12:12:00 -
[4]
Now thats bound to be awesome...dling.
|

R3dSh1ft
Caldari FIRMA Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 12:17:00 -
[5]
Hi Loxy, thanks for the video, just thought I would hazard a guess that the lag you are getting is the same lag I get when piloting my chimera with massive numbers of drones in bay.
As far as i can discern, the lag is due to the "Selected Item" part of the overview iterating through all the selected items before choosing what item to select... this happens when you select an item in your drone bay, and with more than 50 drones it seems to lag for about 30 or 40 seconds.
Try flying around with the selected item part of the overview closed and see if that helps, it did for me!
GL, R3d
______________________________________
|

Valandril
Caldari Resurrection R i s e
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 12:53:00 -
[6]
Yarr big pew pew :D -------- Don't like my post ? Mail me Flamedrone II belonging to Valandril perfectly strikes you, wrecking your topic.
|

HordeZla
Destructive Influence
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 13:05:00 -
[7]
DL!
Looking forward to seeing this one as if it's the one I think it is, I warped in and loaded in a pod. went to empire bought a HAC and came back in time to shoot the last 3 capitals.
2 mins before the fight I said that I never get lag. Not saying that again.
Was an awsom fight and respect to all for bringing out the big boyz toys
|

Waagaa Ktlehr
Amarr Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 13:17:00 -
[8]
Wow, that was awesome to look back. :) I envy you for your FPS, it was a lot worse in the mothership I was flying. :) -
- One ship to jam them all, one ship to damp them. One ship to suck them dry and in the dark void gank them. |

Chronus26
Gallente Vale Heavy Industries SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 13:19:00 -
[9]
Originally by: R3dSh1ft Hi Loxy, thanks for the video, just thought I would hazard a guess that the lag you are getting is the same lag I get when piloting my chimera with massive numbers of drones in bay.
As far as i can discern, the lag is due to the "Selected Item" part of the overview iterating through all the selected items before choosing what item to select... this happens when you select an item in your drone bay, and with more than 50 drones it seems to lag for about 30 or 40 seconds.
Try flying around with the selected item part of the overview closed and see if that helps, it did for me!
GL, R3d
Hmm, I get a huge amount of lag when initialy opening my Thanatos' Drone panel after undocking or jumping. I've actually started keeping the selected item window closed now, mainly to have more room for fleet and drones, but come to think about it I think the lag problem has gone away. I think your possibly on to something there.
Really nice vid Loxy, kinda weird music but a really fun looking fight... so many drones  -----
|

Tholarim
Amarr Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 13:45:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Waagaa Ktlehr Wow, that was awesome to look back. :) I envy you for your FPS, it was a lot worse in the mothership I was flying. :)
I also got the comic book lag from that. Calling targets from the same frame for over a minute 
|

padshiiangel
Black Avatar Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 14:03:00 -
[11]
nice battle gues it was rly fun fun i think gf
|

Dave White
Beagle Corp
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 15:02:00 -
[12]
awesome
EvE +NLINE - T+TALHELLDEATH SUPPORTER |

Simon Illian
Caldari Section XIII Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 15:22:00 -
[13]
i think MM attract the fun.
Really nice fight, nice usage of capitals !! props to all and it must be alot a fuuunn.
____________________________________________ For all you'r Map & Data madness : http://eve.galop-spatial.com |

Waagaa Ktlehr
Amarr Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 18:16:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Tholarim
Originally by: Waagaa Ktlehr Wow, that was awesome to look back. :) I envy you for your FPS, it was a lot worse in the mothership I was flying. :)
I also got the comic book lag from that. Calling targets from the same frame for over a minute 
Here I go, talking to myself again...  -
- One ship to jam them all, one ship to damp them. One ship to suck them dry and in the dark void gank them. |

mallina
Caldari Infinitus Odium Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 19:12:00 -
[15]
nice to see capitals actually being fielded on the front line now, the hp boost to them really makes things interesting
|

Cividari
Caldari Shiva Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 19:23:00 -
[16]
Dling 
|

Shigsy
Caldari Four Horsemen
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 20:13:00 -
[17]
omg loxeh vid! *downloads*

Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes, ty. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] - Cortes |

Caol
The Nest Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 20:17:00 -
[18]
Wow.
Whats the music you used Loxy? Can't get the first track out of my head 
|

LoxyRider
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 21:09:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Caol Wow.
Whats the music you used Loxy? Can't get the first track out of my head 
Music is Massive attack - "I against I" and "Inertia Creeps".
|

Imode
Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 21:12:00 -
[20]
Jesus Christ... got fighter?
|

EntroX
Total Mayhem. Aftermath Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 21:51:00 -
[21]
Another masterpiece from the best, great job.
Yours. EntroX
|

Adamantium Beam
|
Posted - 2007.02.05 22:33:00 -
[22]
Very great video Keep fraps on ! 
|

Cadman Weyland
Eternity INC.
|
Posted - 2007.02.06 01:27:00 -
[23]
Edited by: Cadman Weyland on 06/02/2007 01:23:56
Originally by: Cividari Edited by: Cividari on 05/02/2007 19:52:52
\o/ I got targetted in it.
I got blown up in it 
Awesome vid, the guys at work loved it.
|

Cmdr Sp0ck
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.02.06 01:28:00 -
[24]
Nice vid. Glad i was there  |

Galldar
Dark and Light inc. D-L
|
Posted - 2007.02.06 04:05:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Galldar on 06/02/2007 04:01:44
holy hell...where do I apply
|

Nooey
Omerta Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.02.06 06:00:00 -
[26]
Originally by: LoxyRider Music is Massive attack - "I against I" and "Inertia Creeps".
Man...
You rock my socks. I've been waiting a long time for someone to put Massive Attack into a vid, and you just cherry picked 2 of their finest!
/me adorns his Tech II Loxy fanboi hat pre-emptively and starts the download.
I can just tell this is going to make me insanely jealous and satisfied at the same time. 
Much respect in advance for picking such fine tracks.
|

Kyoko Sakoda
Caldari Omerta Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.02.06 17:03:00 -
[27]
Oh yessss, that was hot.
Learn what it means to be Caldari with Omerta Syndicate |

Verone
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.02.06 22:48:00 -
[28]
Holy testicle tuesday 
Some bloody expensive hardware used there 
NEWEST MOVIE : VETO FOR HIRE
|

Ione Hunt
Gekidoku Koroshiya Buntai
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 01:36:00 -
[29]
Wow! Awesome capital fight, great soundtrack!
PS: Better than ANY propaganda in the Cop&All (dirt whole) section of the forum!! Let guns do the talking! _______________
|

Ravelin Eb
Minmatar Infinitus Odium Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 01:46:00 -
[30]
impressive as always loxy. I loved the first song on the soundtrack, /me saves for a mom :)
|

Jintoi
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 03:19:00 -
[31]
One of the best cap ship vids about.
High FPS ftw.
|

Ferocious FeAr
Eternity INC. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 03:41:00 -
[32]
Great video, wish I had your PC, I had 3.5 fps in that fight.
Don't hate me, learn to love me |

Maeltstome
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 04:46:00 -
[33]
Downlaoding, looking forward to watching it
Originally by: Ferocious FeAr Great video, wish I had your PC, I had 3.5 fps in that fight.
40 minutes of footage sped up he said - that means 40/8 (cause its 8 mins long) = 5 times sped up.
So if that vid is on a constant 30 fps, then all you need is 6fps to make it look normal when sped up.... if you know what i mean.
|

Haffrage
Less than Ideal
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 04:49:00 -
[34]
Good looking fight and good vid, but it's your carrier that's bothering me. It's the carrier, I feel as though I know it... =X -----
|

Maeltstome
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 05:57:00 -
[35]
Interesting video, a new look on the capital side of eve.
The question being though, will this type of comabt exist any more after CCP implement the changes to stop blob warfare?
E.G Will BoB not be allowed to do this every time they see a Battleship? "ZOMG A BS, CAP'TALZ QWIK"
|

Kendar
Gallente 4S Corporation Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 07:47:00 -
[36]
total slideshow but it was fun last 10min i had 0.2 frames per min ^^ oh and damage log file for the fight was 1.5mb 
at one point there was so manny fighters on me i couldnt see my ship!
|

Nooey
Omerta Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 12:17:00 -
[37]
Finally got back home to watch this. Very nice vid, especially for those of us who never really see this kind of fight. Looks like one hell of a clash...
Who mixed the two tracks btw? It was quite a tight little mix there too, just made me cream all the more harder. 
|

ZaKma
Eternity INC. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.07 15:55:00 -
[38]
I lasted a good 10 minutes. Was fun. 
|

zeroh
Caldari The Black Rabbits Fatal Persuasion
|
Posted - 2007.02.08 06:09:00 -
[39]
very nice vid more more!
|

yuancongxin01
|
Posted - 2007.02.15 17:22:00 -
[40]
a very very nice video. :D And any links for that 2 music download?
|

Lowa
Gallente North Star Networks Cruel Intentions
|
Posted - 2007.02.15 20:46:00 -
[41]
I sat having dinner and then a strange tingely feeling vibrated through my body. At first I thought I had sat my self down on the Fist Of Adonis but this was another kind of feeling.
After the inital disapointment I realized what it was and became extatic! Its has to be a Loxy vid and it has to contain the stuff sex is made off! Just the fact that it contains Massive Attack is a sure sign of a "must have video"!
It looks like I'm right I'm downloading at maximum capacity and its still not fast enough!
Cheers, Lowa
What if the truth was something else? |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |