Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:The Great Billboard Propaganda Contest!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Nester Petrovich
Nester Petrovich
Doom Space Operations Group
Red Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.03.16 05:46:43 - [31] - Quote

1) What layer(background green color?) as a transparent I should to use for make result like this? http://eve-ru.com/upload/userpics/march2016/000.jpg

2) What language can I use in this banners?

P.S.
Using AE.

Thank you.
Midori Tsu
Midori Tsu
Evolution
Northern Coalition.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.03.17 05:43:34 - [32] - Quote

are alpha channels allowed?
Midori Tsu
Midori Tsu
Evolution
Northern Coalition.

Posted - 2016.03.22 06:44:18 - [33] - Quote

Can i get an answer pls?
Alexandros Balfros
Alexandros Balfros
Liberty Rogues
Aprilon Dynasty

Posted - 2016.03.23 11:06:29 - [34] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Are you tired of seeing the same old Pax Amarria advertisement on every billboard in the Amarr Empire? Sick of the constant sight of those whoGÇÖre on New EdenGÇÖs most wanted list? Are you done with hearing about the latest flavor of Quafe?

Now is your chance to help enact change and your chance to see your corporation, alliance, coalition or just the general cause you fight for be displayed for the whole cluster to see on the billboards that line the trade routes, highways and backwater travel routes of New Eden.

With the March release we replaced every advertising billboard in New Eden with a new, more configurable version to which we can now send all manner of video content in order to enrich the immersion of New Eden and bring the universe to life.

So why not see what you guys can come up with and have a competition for billboard commercials?

Check out the contest here!

http://i.imgur.com/7X9fumh.png

This is the cause i fight for does it count? :P
Lasse R Farnsworth
Lasse R Farnsworth
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic

Posted - 2016.03.23 13:18:01 - [35] - Quote

Hi I sent in my entry .. is there a way to get a response if my file worked ?? First time using that codec and there is a chance for me messing up that settings ...
Escuro
Escuro
Monks of War
Out of Sight.

Posted - 2016.03.23 20:58:00 - [36] - Quote

Lasse R Farnsworth wrote:
Hi I sent in my entry .. is there a way to get a response if my file worked ?? First time using that codec and there is a chance for me messing up that settings ...

bumping that!

since CCP doesn't give any answers regarding alfa and transparency, can we get replies if we encoded good? it's not an encoding contest I hope :D
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.03.25 05:40:22 - [37] - Quote

Kailii Severasse wrote:
My video is almost complete however I am having issues converting to webm. I don't have access to Adobe Premiere etc - has anyone had any success with any other tools?

I'm not sure if you've found anything already, however Cloud Converter works wonders.

https://cloudconvert.com/formats/video/webm

Just scroll to the bottom and select your input file type (e.g .GIF, .MP4, .MOV) and output it into .WEBM

You'll probably have to decrease the video quality in order to keep it under 3mb.

'One night hauler' The tell all story of a pleasure bot in Jita 4-4

Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.03.25 05:51:58 - [38] - Quote

Escuro wrote:
Hi!

Already making my entry, so the big Q is - most of the old billboard ads have transparent backgrounds. Should we stick to that or backgrounds that make sense are OK?

It's going to be transparent if you use a black background. That's the way illuminated objects work.

e.g. Citadel Billboards

Game File:
http://playground.schildwall.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/citadel_logos.mp4?_=1

In-Space:
https://youtu.be/butuDwAvFx0

Escuro
Escuro
Monks of War
Out of Sight.

Posted - 2016.03.25 17:52:10 - [39] - Quote

Pleasure Hub Node-514 wrote:
Escuro wrote:
Hi!

Already making my entry, so the big Q is - most of the old billboard ads have transparent backgrounds. Should we stick to that or backgrounds that make sense are OK?

It's going to be transparent if you use a black background. That's the way illuminated objects work.

e.g. Citadel Billboards

Game File:
http://playground.schildwall.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/citadel_logos.mp4?_=1

In-Space:
https://youtu.be/butuDwAvFx0

thank you very much!
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.03.30 14:36:55 - [40] - Quote

One week to go! Event hype!

Looking forward to seeing what people submitted. Paint me surprised me if Grr Goon war propaganda doesn't make its way in.

Rasputin Demonde
Rasputin Demonde
Pagan Products

Posted - 2016.03.31 15:56:57 - [41] - Quote

The 'hottest' new place in eve .' Gordos' Pleasure Palace' , turn left at the sun , 5 au from planet V .
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.04.01 10:31:13 - [42] - Quote

Thank you! More people submitting Pleasure Hub ads. I really hope one makes it.

Jadek Kin
Jadek Kin
Incorruptibles

Posted - 2016.04.04 01:27:56 - [43] - Quote

ONE MORE DAY! HYPE FOR THE PROCRASTINATORS!

DO YOUR PART FOR WORLD WAR BEE!
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.04.05 00:06:21 - [44] - Quote

That's it fellow propagandists.
Quote:
The competition runs from now, until 23:59:59 on Monday, April 4th.

This seemed to fall off a lot of people's radar. I do hope we got a lot submissions. Looking forward to CCP's recap.

Kailii Severasse
Kailii Severasse
Redemption Road
Affirmative.

Posted - 2016.04.05 01:33:00 - [45] - Quote

Pleasure Hub Node-514 wrote:
Kailii Severasse wrote:
My video is almost complete however I am having issues converting to webm. I don't have access to Adobe Premiere etc - has anyone had any success with any other tools?

I'm not sure if you've found anything already, however Cloud Converter works wonders.

https://cloudconvert.com/formats/video/webm

Just scroll to the bottom and select your input file type (e.g .GIF, .MP4, .MOV) and output it into .WEBM

You'll probably have to decrease the video quality in order to keep it under 3mb.

Meant to respond heaps earlier - was a great help thanks :)

Blog: Variable Conclusion // Twitter: @kailiiseverasse // Following Greygal in...Squirrel!!!

Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.04.05 03:18:53 - [46] - Quote

Happy to help. Looking forward to seeing what everyone submitted. This was a cool contest.

Aram Kachaturian
Aram Kachaturian
Aram Pleasure Hub Holding

Posted - 2016.04.05 14:29:56 - [47] - Quote

Quote:
The winning videos, along with some honorable mentions, will also be displayed on in game billboards soon after the close of the contest, so be sure to start editing fast, and get your submissions in as soon as you can!

So it means that even the "losers" will have their ads displayed in the game at some point?

Servant of the Secret League, Wielder of the Monocle Clubhouse Flame.

Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.04.06 07:04:55 - [48] - Quote

Aram Kachaturian wrote:
Quote:
The winning videos, along with some honorable mentions, will also be displayed on in game billboards soon after the close of the contest, so be sure to start editing fast, and get your submissions in as soon as you can!

So it means that even the "losers" will have their ads displayed in the game at some point?

More community flavor content is good. Put those upcoming hangar billboards to use.

Aram Kachaturian
Aram Kachaturian
Aram Pleasure Hub Holding

Posted - 2016.04.06 09:53:24 - [49] - Quote

My pleasure hub is the sexiest

Servant of the Secret League, Wielder of the Monocle Clubhouse Flame.

Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.04.06 10:21:14 - [50] - Quote

Is your pleasure doing its part to further the allied war effort?

http://imgur.com/a/PcmDy

Current Habit
Current Habit
Rusty Pricks

Posted - 2016.04.06 16:46:04 - [51] - Quote

Is there a way to watch the winning submissions right now or do we have to wait until they're deployed to the billboards?
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.04.06 22:56:37 - [52] - Quote

Current Habit wrote:
Is there a way to watch the winning submissions right now or do we have to wait until they're deployed to the billboards?

They're busy with Fan Fest prep. It may take them a bit of time to update the results on the competition. I'm excited to see what people came up with.

Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.04.07 00:53:22 - [53] - Quote

Results are in!!!

https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/the-great-billboard-propaganda-contest-results/

Bummed out there are no links to the webms. Congrats to the winners!

Pandoralica
Pandoralica
DEFCON.
The Initiative.

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:22:29 - [54] - Quote

Can people still submit stuff or is it done forever?
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Poseidaon

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:46:10 - [55] - Quote

Maybe in some time there will be another.

( -á° -ƒ-û -í°)/ =ƒÅ¦ - my sandcastle

Every part of a game helps to tell a story. =ƒôò

Rumbless
Rumbless
Not The Droids You Are Looking For

Posted - 2016.04.27 15:04:14 - [56] - Quote

Please no in-game ads. Ever.
Thanks.
Azahar Ortenegro
Azahar Ortenegro
Astromechanica Maxima
Astromechanica Federatis

Posted - 2016.04.27 15:46:16 - [57] - Quote

Where do I find Adblock for stations? Ads need to go.
Gospadin
Gospadin
Bastard Children of Poinen
Grumpy Space Bastards

Posted - 2016.04.28 03:10:10 - [58] - Quote

Seems like CCP should be selling this billboard space for isk.

X stations it appears in, Y ads shown per hour kind of stuff.
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline

Posted - 2016.05.01 02:05:06 - [59] - Quote

Azahar Ortenegro wrote:

If you have 'adblock' for stations, what incentive do players have to use a potential feature like paying for ad space.

Arthur Aihaken
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d

Posted - 2016.05.01 03:51:53 - [60] - Quote

Azahar Ortenegro wrote:

Can we get that for local too?

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240417/2022
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.