| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Fitzter
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.04.20 02:41:00 -
[31]
bumpity bump
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/0704/fitzter120-2.jpg |

Obijameskenobi
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.06.29 12:20:00 -
[32]
its bumpy time!!!!
We have had some great pilots join us, but we are looking for more.
Cheers
Obi
|

serenity99
|
Posted - 2007.08.23 05:15:00 -
[33]
Edited by: serenity99 on 23/08/2007 05:15:36 hey guys just though i would stop by and give you a friendly bump and say to anyone who is thinking about this corp that its a good one and the ppl are nice. but watch out for that fitzer he can be a rough one  
|

Zapote Peregrino
Caldari
|
Posted - 2007.08.23 20:49:00 -
[34]
Hey Malakai & The Folks at RNLB,
I am thinking about joining a corp. and Im really into llamas (I almost did a M.A. thesis on what llamas were doing in coastal Peru in the year 200 A.D. Yes, I AM serious, and YES, I am THAT insane. No I never undertook that research effort, so the secrets of prehistoric Peruvian llamas remain safe). But anyways....
I have been playing EVE for 2.5 months.
My character is Caldari, based in the Lonetrek region. I have approximately 2.3 million SP, widely distributed among 58 skills. With my first (and so far only) character I wanted to try as many different aspects of the game as possible.
So far I do mission-running, some small-scale mining, manufacturing, and scavenging. Lately I have been doing a great job with Level 1 missions in my trusty Merlin Frigate.
I often appropriately-broke, with typically 1 - 2.5 million ISK on hand at any one time.
I have yet to venture forth into low-sec or 0.0 space, but I am looking forward to doing so.
I play between 4 - 10 hours per week, in the Eastern US Time zone, generally in the evneings.
In a game experience I am looking for: + Commradierie (and a spell-checker for some of the big words) + Some "drama" of fighting for 0.0 space. + A hint of roleplaying, only insomuch as to give some sort of "meaning" to the corporations goals, successes and setbacks. + An opportunity to learn a lot more about the game. + Opportunities to assist players that are even more newbs than I am.
I will attempt to find you folks in your eve chatroom. If not, simply eve-mail me at Zapote Peregrino. Thanks!
"Thar's gooooold in them, thar' hills!" Zapote Peregrino |

RuleoftheBone
Minmatar Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.08.23 20:59:00 -
[35]
Bump for some old pals!
Hi Mal and the Llamas 
"Lead Me..Follow Me..Or get the **** out of my way" General George Patton USA
|

Temm Pesst
Minmatar Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.07 05:51:00 -
[36]
Hello potential recruits!
Real Nice And Laidback are recruiting again! I'm the newly volunteered and appointed HR Director, and I'm looking for a few good folks.
Come hang out with us in-game in our public channel RNAL.
We love new faces, and new conversations!  [color=red]T[/color]emm [color=red]P[/color]esst. |

Fitzter
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.08 04:25:00 -
[37]
Bump for the new HR guy http://www.rnal.net/images//fitzteriss2.jpg |

Fitzter
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.09 06:10:00 -
[38]
Shabump Shabump fah lala la a http://www.rnal.net/images//fitzteriss2.jpg |

Temm Pesst
Minmatar Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 23:28:00 -
[39]
C'mon in, folks! RNAL still looking for new faces!
RNAL channel in-game.
http://www.rnal.net Temm Pesst. HR Director, RNAL
|

Temm Pesst
Minmatar Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.15 07:10:00 -
[40]
Well, I won't be on this weekend, but you should still come bother... er... visit with Fitzter, Obijameskenobi and RoguePants and the rest of our corp.
Yes, that's what I said... Rogue. Pants. Temm Pesst. HR Director, RNAL
|

Martin Lefouret
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.19 20:43:00 -
[41]
bumps it back up :)
|

marie claude
|
Posted - 2007.12.20 06:12:00 -
[42]
sounds like an intersting corp. do you have jump clone facilaties?im training for the covert ops 3 days to go after that i think i will be looking for a new corp.my current corp is kinda dead :( i have 8.5 mill sp can fly the raven and hyperion(cross train ftw) can biuld any t1 item and some t2 only fly a retriever for mining cause it bores me silly. not much of a pvp cause mostly i get killed :( i like to mission and have ran all the ones i can from gall fed navy so i need a new one to run for.also can fly an assault frig(the only ship i ever lived in doing pvp)ill see u in game on your public channel.
|

Senator Martin'Lefouret
|
Posted - 2007.12.20 14:59:00 -
[43]
Edited by: Senator Martin''Lefouret on 20/12/2007 14:59:52 We have jumpclone facilities, if you have questions feel free to drop in our public channel and ask them :)
oops wrong character
|

Martin Lefouret
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.21 21:19:00 -
[44]
recruitment director is back so bump it up and burry him under some work :)
|

Fitzter
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.24 05:50:00 -
[45]
bump
http://www.rnal.net/images//fitzteriss2.jpg |

Martin Lefouret
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.25 11:51:00 -
[46]
bump :)
|

Martin Lefouret
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.27 20:47:00 -
[47]
and back to first page for a few minutes :p
|

Temm Pesst
Minmatar Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.12.30 05:11:00 -
[48]
We're still looking for a few good people. :D
Come hang out in-game. RNAL is the channel. Temm Pesst. HR Director, RNAL
|

Obijameskenobi
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.03.07 11:43:00 -
[49]
and its bump time again. We are still looking for more good pilots. Come join us in "RNAL" public channel and chat to us. You never know, we might be the corp you've been looking for :-)
Cheers
Obi
|

Obijameskenobi
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.03.10 15:13:00 -
[50]
Its bumpety bump time. ....I wonder how long this will stay on the 1st page...............
Cheers
Obi
|

Masinda
Ascent of Ages Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2008.03.16 15:21:00 -
[51]
Nice to know you guys are still 'out there' Fly safe and prosper.
|

Sharmina
ANZAC ALLIANCE Southern Cross Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.03.18 01:42:00 -
[52]
Hi Mal, long time no speak. time for a chat on TS I think . Oh noes what are you doing in BRUCE Goddam now you're red oh well I won't hold that against you 
The iron fist in a velvet glove
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |