| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.02.13 13:01:00 -
[1]
This is the Real Nice and Laidback Corporation. The clue's in the name. The primary aim of the Corp is to enjoy playing Eve alongside a group of like-minded, mature (well, old), laid-back players.
RNAL was formed as a corporation back in the late sixties, but decided it would be best to smoke a lot of nature until the right game came along. That game is Eve.
We maintain a presence in both Empire and 0.0. Our Empire operations are based in the Tash Murkon region as a proving ground for new recruits (yes we still take noobs) and the 0.3 system where our POS is located is a good introduction to some low-sec ratting and mining.
We are primarily a corporation for players aged 30+, though it's mainly about maturity so don't fret if you haven't reached your mid-life crisis yet.
We accept all Eve races and levels of experience. We rat, mine, manufacture and run missions/complexes.
People with an interest in PvP are also very welcome and all our members are expected to stow their strip miners and slip into their combat ships to defend our interests and help our friends when called upon.
We have all the usual stuff: - - 0.0 access (the Alliance controls two outposts) - Website - Forums - Llamas - Vent and Teamspeak servers
The Corp song may give you a hint about the sort of people you're dealing with, we don't like to take the game too seriously. You have been warned.
To find out more, browse the site, join channel "RNAL" in-game to chat to us, or Eve-Mail me.
Cheers, Mal
|

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 16:09:00 -
[2]
I should also mention that we have a mix of players from all around the world and all different time-zones. Join the RNAL open channel for a few days and see who's about at the same time as you.
Cheers, Mal
|

Jake Noble
Amarr Federation of Freedom Fighters
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 16:32:00 -
[3]
I can confirm that Mal and RNAL are matured like fine French cheese, great bunch and a great corp!
|

Tyleritus
adeptus gattacus Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 18:27:00 -
[4]
Free bump for a awesome corp good to see you in0.0 after KAOS EMPIRE.
Adeptus Gattacus Are Recruiting |

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.02.16 16:22:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Malakai Intakos on 16/02/2007 16:19:43 You're too kind guys!
What else can I say? Ah yes, bump!
Cheers, Mal
|

Wandering Fire
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.02.16 23:47:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Wandering Fire on 16/02/2007 23:46:07 Edited by: Wandering Fire on 16/02/2007 23:45:51 Llamas FTW! bump
The truth behind RNAL: THE TRUTH
Do I have FREAK stamped across my forehead? |

Obijameskenobi
Caldari Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.02.19 13:48:00 -
[7]
/me waves at Jake
A bump for a great corp, with great ppl. Come join us in the RNAL channel and chat to us, to see if we are what your looking for.
Cheers
Obi
|

Zoppo Trump
Amarr Really Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 15:16:00 -
[8]
The homepage and forum have moved, here is the new link just in case anybody wonders bout the old one being dead. 
RNAL new site
|

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.02.26 12:11:00 -
[9]
Thanks Zoppo, I'm glad someone is paying attention! Original post edited to reflect new site :)
Mal
|

Darekish
Caldari Ascent of Ages
|
Posted - 2007.02.26 23:10:00 -
[10]
Free bump for some old friends. This is a very good corp.
Darekish CEO Ascent of Ages.
|

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.02.27 22:06:00 -
[11]
Well we've found some good players since we started this, but still have room for more...
|

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 09:07:00 -
[12]
Well we're still looking...are you? Come and say hello.
|

RuleoftheBone
Minmatar UK Corp Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 16:28:00 -
[13]
Edited by: RuleoftheBone on 08/03/2007 16:26:17 Hi Mal and the rest of the merry crew  Excellent corp...nice folks...and Llama's too 
**Ooops...double same-day bump...my mistake  "Lead me...Follow me...Or get the **** out of my way...." -General George Patton USA
|

Jengaa
Caldari School of Applied Knowledge
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 19:00:00 -
[14]
I need a Corp badly. Let me first say that I love this game. Not since I played Galaxies (before the Nerf of all nerfs, the CU), have I so passionately enjoyed an MMO. I don't have the time I used to have to play Eve and I just started 16 days or so ago, but I have all of the commitment. I would be mainly a 9 or 10pm EST player for a few hours on most nights. That being said, I'm ready to belong to the right group. I feel I have learned all I can learn solo. I need human contact in-game. I need to learn more about the vast amount of content that I'm sure this game will reveal to me. I just need some help finding it. I'm really glad that there are corps such as yours that emphasize fun over all, and the ease of playing styles that come with that. I feel that Ultimately I could help on the administrative end of things in time as well. Once I learn the game a little bit more. I ran a pretty successful guild in SWG as well. So I guess I'll try to contact you in-game, Mal. Maybe we can meet up in space. Thanks! Jengaa
BTW I can fly Caldari Cruisers, and have around 960k SP
|

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 20:44:00 -
[15]
So that's another one, any more out there? There's even stuff on the new web-site now!
Mal
|

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.03.14 15:36:00 -
[16]
A note for new recruits - no you cannot borrow the keys to the freighter or the carrier, but we might lend you a barge...
Mal
|

Obijameskenobi
Caldari Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.03.15 11:07:00 -
[17]
Still looking. Great ppl in a great corp. Come fly with us.
Cheers
Obi One BoB to rule them all One Pet to find them One BoB to own them all And in the darkness bind them |

Obijameskenobi
Caldari Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.03.16 10:30:00 -
[18]
We have had some great pilots join us, but we are still looking.
Cheers
Obi One BoB to rule them all One Pet to find them One BoB to own them all And in the darkness bind them |

Fitzter
|
Posted - 2007.03.18 17:38:00 -
[19]
It don't get much better than this if you like to.Do what you want, how you want,when you want and only help out when needed.
.
|

Zoppo Trump
Amarr Really Nice And Laidback Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.03.26 14:27:00 -
[20]
*bonk*
|

PattMan3000
|
Posted - 2007.03.26 15:21:00 -
[21]
sounds like a good corp. I'l drop in your channel and say hi! :)
|

Nuala Reece
Caldari Starlancers Forces of Freedom
|
Posted - 2007.03.26 16:57:00 -
[22]
Hi RNAL guys I spent a short time with RNAL and found them to be a friendly, funny, helpful and relaxed group. Good people and a good corp, and well worth joining.
Starlancers
|

Obijameskenobi
Caldari Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.03.28 09:24:00 -
[23]
/me waves at Nuala.
Still some spaces left, come and chat to us to see if we are what your looking for.
Cheers
Obi One BoB to rule them all One Pet to find them One BoB to own them all And in the darkness bind them |

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.04.04 11:02:00 -
[24]
Well must be about time for another bump...
If you are looking for a relaxed playing style then come pay us a visit. We do a bit of everything and have welcome all skill levels.
Cheers, Mal
|

Sister Fitzter
|
Posted - 2007.04.05 18:27:00 -
[25]
Good people...I really like the one Director allot...but the other ones ok too I guess LOL :)
|

kinko
|
Posted - 2007.04.07 12:29:00 -
[26]
Free bump for a good corp 
o/ Mal
|

Fitzter
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 17:31:00 -
[27]
Hmmm That sister chick looks familar.....:) Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed dimensions of 400x120 pixels and filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected]) |

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.04.10 00:08:00 -
[28]
Lo Kinko :)
And hi to any potential recruits out there! Come say hello yourself in the RNAL channel.
Mal
P.S. Please do not feed the llamas.
www.rnal.net |

Malakai Intakos
Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.04.11 15:15:00 -
[29]
One day I'll get a better sig. Today is not that day. Still, you can at least click on the old one....
Mal
www.rnal.net |

Obijameskenobi
Caldari Real Nice And Laidback Corporation Miners With Attitude
|
Posted - 2007.04.13 15:06:00 -
[30]
bumpety bump. remember its all in the name....
Cheers
Obi
One BoB to rule them all One Pet to find them One BoB to own them all And in the darkness bind them |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |