Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Downtime extension for deployment of EVE Online: Citadel e...

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.04.27 13:04:26 - [1] - Quote

The server downtime for deployment of the EVE Online: Citadel expansion will be extended a bit.

Originally we have estimated that we would need two hours to deploy the expansion on the TQ server, but we need a bit more time to deploy all the updates. EVE: Citadel is simply a massive huge expansion!

In the meantime we recommend to watch the Citadel trailer, the Citadel feature tour ... or re-watch the Fanfest 2016 stream!

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer - Volunteer Manager

CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.04.27 13:24:37 - [2] - Quote

Wedgewood Simpson wrote:
You could always watch Clear Skies Big smile

YAY for Clear Skies!

CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.04.27 13:29:47 - [3] - Quote

Siete wrote:
At least provide us a twitch stream of the updates being applied!

Not an actual twitch stream, but nonetheless some interesting insight!

CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.04.27 13:42:22 - [4] - Quote

Radical Posture wrote:
I want swimming in stations.

Well ... we already have liquid space, kinda! So that should be easy.

CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:06:36 - [5] - Quote

The Citadel expansion has been deployed successfully, TQ is now open and available for players! Please use this thread for feedback.

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240418/1727
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.