Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Downtime extension for deployment of EVE Online: Citadel e...

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
Max Fubarticus
Max Fubarticus
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.04.27 14:02:23 - [121] - Quote

Ria Nieyli wrote:
CCP Phantom wrote:
Radical Posture wrote:
I want swimming in stations.

Well ... we already have liquid space, kinda! So that should be easy.

So, when are we getting snorkels for our avatars?

Paint them yellow. Then we can all sing" We all live in a Yellow Avatar, Yellow Avatar..."

Max

Civil discourse is uniquely human. After all, when is the last time a pride of lions and a herd of water buffalo negotiated SOV over a watering hole? Never. Someone either gets their ass kicked or eaten. At the end of the day someone holds SOV.

Chaka Chakalaka
Chaka Chakalaka
Ruhrpott United

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.04.27 14:02:31 - [122] - Quote

Henry Plantgenet wrote:
I'm watching the benny hill show right now...
let's see how many episodes i get through before server's up.

good idea! lemme find some on YT ;)

I love to see him tapping the old man's head
taptaptaptap
Osaka Takawaki
Osaka Takawaki
Order and Prosperity

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:02:46 - [123] - Quote

I'm just happy I've got a beefy fiber optic line ready to download all the goodies FAST LolCool
killerco
killerco
Killerco Retirement Plan

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:04:16 - [124] - Quote

YAY i'm in Big smileBig smileBig smile
Max Fubarticus
Max Fubarticus
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:04:17 - [125] - Quote

Mister Ripley wrote:
I didn't know there are 21 VIPs working for CCP Shocked

If there are 21 Vip's, What does that make everyone else at CCP?

Civil discourse is uniquely human. After all, when is the last time a pride of lions and a herd of water buffalo negotiated SOV over a watering hole? Never. Someone either gets their ass kicked or eaten. At the end of the day someone holds SOV.

erica jones
erica jones
Risen Legends Co.
Risen Legends Syndicate

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:05:30 - [126] - Quote

Max Fubarticus wrote:
Mister Ripley wrote:
I didn't know there are 21 VIPs working for CCP Shocked

If there are 21 Vip's, What does that make everyone else at CCP?

it makes them all ranch hands lol
Leon Amatin
Leon Amatin
Evolved Astronautics Co.

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:06:08 - [127] - Quote

Permaband Oh dear I watched it please get the expansion online I don't know how many CCP videos I can take before I lose it P
CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:06:36 - [128] - Quote

The Citadel expansion has been deployed successfully, TQ is now open and available for players! Please use this thread for feedback.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer - Volunteer Manager

erica jones
erica jones
Risen Legends Co.
Risen Legends Syndicate

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:07:17 - [129] - Quote

eve is back up but where are they selling the bp for the citidals
Leon Amatin
Leon Amatin
Evolved Astronautics Co.

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:09:28 - [130] - Quote

You have to manufacture them in industry.
Farmer Johnson's Daughter
Farmer Johnson's Daughter
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:36:07 - [131] - Quote

Is the market in jita supposed to not work or show anything??

:)

EDIT: It's back
Erika Mizune
Erika Mizune
The Soul Society
DeepSpace.

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:43:40 - [132] - Quote

Is there a flat list of all the new BPO's that have been added?

DJ Yumene of Eve Radio | Blog | Sounds of New Eden | Eve Radio | My BPO Quest | Erika For CSM XI

Atach Hann
Atach Hann
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.04.27 14:53:26 - [133] - Quote

I logged in and l quit game but cant enter now getting this msg.

"Unable to validate the authentication token provided by the launcher. This can be caused by excessive system load. Please try again after one minute or contact EVE customer support."

Probably about the high traffic :(
Raven Dallacort
Raven Dallacort
School of Mabon
Guardians of the Morrigan

Posted - 2016.04.27 15:46:33 - [134] - Quote

Atach Hann wrote:
I logged in and l quit game but cant enter now getting this msg.

"Unable to validate the authentication token provided by the launcher. This can be caused by excessive system load. Please try again after one minute or contact EVE customer support."

Probably about the high traffic :(

Close down the launcher and restart it completely from scratch - I had the same problem and completely closing everything down and restarting resolved it.
Raven Dallacort
Raven Dallacort
School of Mabon
Guardians of the Morrigan

Posted - 2016.04.27 15:53:08 - [135] - Quote

Erika Mizune wrote:

All I can see in the patch notes is the following BPs:

Added 3 new Citadel blueprints to the market in Upwell Consortium member corporation stations

Astrahus Blueprint
Fortizar Blueprint
Keepstar Blueprint

Added Upwell Palatine Keepstar Blueprint to the LP stores for all Upwell Consortium member corporations

If there's more, i'm not seeing them.
Erika Mizune
Erika Mizune
The Soul Society
DeepSpace.

Posted - 2016.04.27 16:10:16 - [136] - Quote

Raven Dallacort wrote:
Erika Mizune wrote:

All I can see in the patch notes is the following BPs:

Added 3 new Citadel blueprints to the market in Upwell Consortium member corporation stations

Astrahus Blueprint
Fortizar Blueprint
Keepstar Blueprint

Added Upwell Palatine Keepstar Blueprint to the LP stores for all Upwell Consortium member corporations

If there's more, i'm not seeing them.

Well I was meaning all the new stuff too, like the cap stuff, new rigs, mods for the structures, ect.

DJ Yumene of Eve Radio | Blog | Sounds of New Eden | Eve Radio | My BPO Quest | Erika For CSM XI

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240418/1907
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.