| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 19:48:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Hot Professor on 05/03/2007 19:51:21
Buyout amount added.
Please note that there was an ingame offer made in the amount of 80 bil from one of the people already bidding on this auction (Grash Freedom).
I will evemail him asking to reply to this thread to confirm - just to avoid any misunderstandings. Unless someone takes my current buyout (99 bil), his offer will be accepted.
Thank you for your interest.
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 23:42:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Hot Professor on 05/03/2007 23:38:33 24-hour bump.
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 23:54:00 -
[33]
Does it come with a Veldspar II Crystal BPO? 
Help me help you. |
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.06 00:09:00 -
[34]
Sadly, no. Sincere apologies...
But I can add some livestock... Sheep has so many uses... 
|

Traxman
|
Posted - 2007.03.06 10:40:00 -
[35]
What happend to Grash Freedom 80b offer ?
Just so i know whats going on here 
So highest bid are 56b ?
|

Grash Freedom
Gallente MAZA Solutions
|
Posted - 2007.03.06 10:57:00 -
[36]
Edited by: Grash Freedom on 06/03/2007 10:56:38
Originally by: Traxman What happend to Grash Freedom 80b offer ?
Just so i know whats going on here 
So highest bid are 56b ?
Retracted for now, you should know why :S Edit: highest bid seems to be 55, the 56 got retracted as well
|

Num'ber Two
|
Posted - 2007.03.06 11:24:00 -
[37]
you ppl have entirely too mush isk....

|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.06 15:09:00 -
[38]
Daily bump. Current highest bid: 55 bil.
Thank you.
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.07 15:47:00 -
[39]
Daily bump.
Thank you.
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.07 18:43:00 -
[40]
24 hours left.
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 13:02:00 -
[41]
Daily bump. Only 5 hours left. Highest bid: 55 bil. Thank you.
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 16:22:00 -
[42]
2 hours left.
|

Dahari
Minmatar Phoenix Guard
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 16:51:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Num'ber Two you ppl have entirely too mush isk....

I feel your pain.
*free bump for a great product* ________________________ Mining FTW! |

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 17:15:00 -
[44]
Less than 60 minutes left. Thank you.
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 18:08:00 -
[45]
The auction is now closed.
Lowsec - I will evemail you with details and set up an escrow to your name in a bit.
Thank you for your interest and bids.
|

Border201
Caldari Dirty Deeds Corp. Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 18:16:00 -
[46]
Aww man I lost the bet :(
Originally by: Tuxford once tried to kick my brother when I had my pants around my ankle. Probably not my brightest moments
|

Grash Freedom
Gallente MAZA Solutions
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 18:25:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Border201 Aww man I lost the bet :(
What was your number? :P
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.08 18:31:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Border201 Aww man I lost the bet :(
Yup. I guess we both regret it didn't end up any higher :) But as long as the highest bidder delivers - I'll be happy. I "only" needed 10 bil in the first place :)
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |