| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:06:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Hot Professor on 02/03/2007 18:03:18 ------------------------------ Hello,
A brand new T2 BPO is available for sale.
Details:
What: Modulated Strip Miner II BPO (T2) Where: Close to Jita (0.5+) but I can probably deliver anywhere within "safe" Empire space. ME/PE: 0/0 (I've just acquired it)
Starting price: 999mil Reserve: Hidden Auction ends: 6 days from now Sniping rule: 15 minutes Buyout: None set yet but I'll consider if you send me an offer via evemail.
Thank you and good luck.
P.S. I'm also auctioning
--> T2 Crokite Crystal BPO <--
You can find the details here: http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=483142
------------------------------
--> T2 Mercoxit Crystal BPO <--
You can find the details here: http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=483136
------------------------------
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:06:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Hot Professor on 02/03/2007 18:03:18 ------------------------------ Hello,
A brand new T2 BPO is available for sale.
Details:
What: Modulated Strip Miner II BPO (T2) Where: Close to Jita (0.5+) but I can probably deliver anywhere within "safe" Empire space. ME/PE: 0/0 (I've just acquired it)
Starting price: 999mil Reserve: Hidden Auction ends: 6 days from now Sniping rule: 15 minutes Buyout: None set yet but I'll consider if you send me an offer via evemail.
Thank you and good luck.
P.S. I'm also auctioning
--> T2 Crokite Crystal BPO <--
You can find the details here: http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=483142
------------------------------
--> T2 Mercoxit Crystal BPO <--
You can find the details here: http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=483136
------------------------------
|

Lord Dynastron
Mystical Knights
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:12:00 -
[3]
OOoooOOO! Nice
I will start out at 2b.... even tho I suspect bids are gonna top 20bil. 
|

Lord Dynastron
Mystical Knights
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:12:00 -
[4]
OOoooOOO! Nice
I will start out at 2b.... even tho I suspect bids are gonna top 20bil. 
|

Zabrina
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:17:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Zabrina on 02/03/2007 18:14:07 I'll start
XXX .. outbid already .... 20B ... good luck.
PS. I don't like bidding on items with *Hidden* reserve and *IN-GAME* offers. If you want to find out how much your new T2 BPO is worth, go to Price check channel.
|

Zabrina
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:17:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Zabrina on 02/03/2007 18:14:07 I'll start
XXX .. outbid already .... 20B ... good luck.
PS. I don't like bidding on items with *Hidden* reserve and *IN-GAME* offers. If you want to find out how much your new T2 BPO is worth, go to Price check channel.
|

Wolf SteinerDavion
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:21:00 -
[7]
Agreed.
I will offer 3bil for the sake of bookmarking the thread, but don't expect mega offers on an auction with these conditions.
|

Marcus Bigus
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:21:00 -
[8]
I would like to offer you a buy out ocnvo me please
|

Wolf SteinerDavion
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:21:00 -
[9]
Agreed.
I will offer 3bil for the sake of bookmarking the thread, but don't expect mega offers on an auction with these conditions.
|

Marcus Bigus
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:21:00 -
[10]
I would like to offer you a buy out ocnvo me please
|

Entity
X-Factor Industries
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:22:00 -
[11]
I'd just love to bid, but I refuse to bid against ingame offers (fake or real alike).
Got item? |

Entity
X-Factor Industries
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:22:00 -
[12]
I'd just love to bid, but I refuse to bid against ingame offers (fake or real alike).
Got item? |

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:50:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Entity I'd just love to bid, but I refuse to bid against ingame offers (fake or real alike).
I know it's a pain but the "BPO" channel has been "good" to me in the past.
As far as the "hidden" reserve is concerned - I'll most likely remove it over the weekend - once I get a better handle on the value of this BPO - I've only gotten it today, when changing skills before leaving for work.
Again, if you have any questions, concerns or offers - feel free to post here or evemail me ingame.
|

Ingols
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:58:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Hot Professor
Originally by: Entity I'd just love to bid, but I refuse to bid against ingame offers (fake or real alike).
I know it's a pain but the "BPO" channel has been "good" to me in the past.
As far as the "hidden" reserve is concerned - I'll most likely remove it over the weekend - once I get a better handle on the value of this BPO - I've only gotten it today, when changing skills before leaving for work.
Again, if you have any questions, concerns or offers - feel free to post here or evemail me ingame.
It's not just a pain, it is more the fact that it's unlikely you intend on selling it. You even admit it here that you don't know the real value of it and that you are only posting here to get an idea of it's worth. Finding the price is simple. How many can you sell in a year. How much profit did this give you. That multiplied by .8 up to 1.2 is about the top end range of the value o fyour BPO.
|

Eefrit
Eve Financial Services
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 19:05:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Ingols
Originally by: Hot Professor
Originally by: Entity I'd just love to bid, but I refuse to bid against ingame offers (fake or real alike).
I know it's a pain but the "BPO" channel has been "good" to me in the past.
As far as the "hidden" reserve is concerned - I'll most likely remove it over the weekend - once I get a better handle on the value of this BPO - I've only gotten it today, when changing skills before leaving for work.
Again, if you have any questions, concerns or offers - feel free to post here or evemail me ingame.
It's not just a pain, it is more the fact that it's unlikely you intend on selling it. You even admit it here that you don't know the real value of it and that you are only posting here to get an idea of it's worth. Finding the price is simple. How many can you sell in a year. How much profit did this give you. That multiplied by .8 up to 1.2 is about the top end range of the value o fyour BPO.
QFT
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 19:17:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Hot Professor on 02/03/2007 19:13:53
Originally by: Ingols It's not just a pain, it is more the fact that it's unlikely you intend on selling it. You even admit it here that you don't know the real value of it and that you are only posting here to get an idea of it's worth. Finding the price is simple. How many can you sell in a year. How much profit did this give you. That multiplied by .8 up to 1.2 is about the top end range of the value o fyour BPO.
I'm a "killer", not a "lover"/industrialist and would find it... not exactly exciting to track the market and estimate those numbers.
So... Let's put it this way... Since I need approx. 10 bil, why don't I set the reserve to this amount?
Thank you for your interest.
|

Marcus Bigus
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 21:52:00 -
[17]
Edited by: Marcus Bigus on 02/03/2007 21:48:50 Hot professor please convo me , i would like to offer you buy out which is more then enough for your needing isk.
|

Border201
Caldari Dirty Deeds Corp. Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 21:55:00 -
[18]
What the hell I'll make a bid
20b
Originally by: Tuxford once tried to kick my brother when I had my pants around my ankle. Probably not my brightest moments
|

Shuriken Ertai
Princeps Corp YouWhat
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 22:04:00 -
[19]
Last one was sold for 94B
|

Border201
Caldari Dirty Deeds Corp. Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 22:16:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Shuriken Ertai Last one was sold for 94B
Shh! 
Originally by: Tuxford once tried to kick my brother when I had my pants around my ankle. Probably not my brightest moments
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 00:07:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Border201 What the hell I'll make a bid
20b
Reserve met.
Thank you for bidding.
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 03:45:00 -
[22]
I made minor revision to the original post - mostly what some of you requested - bids to be placed via replies to this thread only.
The current highest bid - 50bil ISK.
|

Grash Freedom
Gallente MAZA Solutions
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 04:02:00 -
[23]
50 bils bid confirmed
lets get the war started :P
|

Zarks
Omniscient Order
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 11:17:00 -
[24]
51bn __________________________________________________ |

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 19:11:00 -
[25]
Bump. Thank you.
|

Lowsec Trader
Amarr Hedion University
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 15:49:00 -
[26]
55 bil.
|

IronWolf
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 17:42:00 -
[27]
56 billion
|

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 20:35:00 -
[28]
And another 24-hour bump.
|

Ace Frehley
Minmatar Black Lance Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 12:44:00 -
[29]
If you feel you dont wanna sell it, or take other payments then isk, contact me... Got new shiny nakkid pics on our glory leader of Black lance.....
Girljerms is more lethal then a fleet of 1000 Tempests Yeah I¦m nude, I¦m a swede and I¦m armed with bad jokes
[url="http://www. |

Hot Professor
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 13:11:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Ace Frehley If you feel you dont wanna sell it, or take other payments then isk, contact me... Got new shiny nakkid pics on our glory leader of Black lance.....
Hey. You have pictures of Alfie naked?? Now that's an interesting offer... I will give it some serious thought and get back to you...
Seriously though, the current highest bid is 56 bil.
Thank you.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |