| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

El Mustacho
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:08:00 -
[1]
And there is no "wtf? no server ?!" thread!
time to create one 
|

Linerra Tedora
Amarr The Older Clones
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:09:00 -
[2]
wtf??? where is our server...
i quit.. can i have my own stuff???  EvE-CCG Spoiler Database |

maCH'EttE
Kentucky Fried Corpse
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:10:00 -
[3]
/me starts shaking uncontrollably... 
I need EVE. Gotta play EVE. Must log on, must log on...
Originally by: Devil Hanzo (ISD) I got pwned [by maCH]! 
Sigeh? |

MMXMMX
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:10:00 -
[4]
Dam the server is real late today :(
|

paulcdb
Gallente Future Research Opportunities Group Daikoku Trade Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:12:00 -
[5]
Sorry it's my fault... my skill just finished  |

Kasak Black
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:12:00 -
[6]
Thats ******* it im ****ed off with CCP ******* us PAYING customers around like this. Its bloody **** and they best give us our subscriptions for this month back the ******* ****s, who the **** do those ************ suckers think they ******* are... *******!!!11
- - - AAA helped my family beat poverty - - -
|

Bolivar diGriz
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:12:00 -
[7]
Good things come to those that wait. 
|

Das Hoff
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:13:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Linerra Tedora
i quit...
Jump into my car.
I have hamsters.
We're not going very far.
|

MMXMMX
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:13:00 -
[9]
Its 12:12
|

Telemicus Thrace
Thrace Inc Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:13:00 -
[10]
It was bad last night too. Last Friday I gave up waiting for it at 0015 (1 hour 15 after DT ends). Whats up with the servers these days? By the time I can log in it's down for DT, by the time it's up I'm asleep.
>> RECRUITING << |

Major Raditz
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:14:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Bolivar diGriz Good things come to those that wait. 
8 T2 bpos? Your signature is inappropriate. Please read the forum rules before reposting- Tirg |

Linerra Tedora
Amarr The Older Clones
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:15:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Das Hoff
Originally by: Linerra Tedora
i quit...
Jump into my car.
I have hamsters.
We're not going very far.
lol... EvE-CCG Spoiler Database |

Kasak Black
The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:15:00 -
[13]
I DEMAND CCP return my Subcription and also pay my Credit cards toO! OMG 12:12!!!!! TWELVE MINUTES OF MY EVE LIFE GONE!!!!
- - - AAA helped my family beat poverty - - -
|

MMXMMX
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:15:00 -
[14]
Edited by: MMXMMX on 03/03/2007 12:12:45
Originally by: Telemicus Thrace It was bad last night too. Last Friday I gave up waiting for it at 0015 (1 hour 15 after DT ends). Whats up with the servers these days? By the time I can log in it's down for DT, by the time it's up I'm asleep.
U ask ? Whats up with the servers these days?
Hhhahahaha U better ask this ...
Whats up with the servers these Last 2 years ?
    
|

El Mustacho
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:16:00 -
[15]
Originally by: MMXMMX Its 12:12
Rabble Rabble Rabble ! 
|

maCH'EttE
Kentucky Fried Corpse
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:16:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Telemicus Thrace It was bad last night too. Last Friday I gave up waiting for it at 0015 (1 hour 15 after DT ends). Whats up with the servers these days? By the time I can log in it's down for DT, by the time it's up I'm asleep.
UR doin it wrong!
You need to shift your sleep patterns to make the most effective use of the server up-time. Got a job? Hey, there's always night shift work available...
Originally by: Devil Hanzo (ISD) I got pwned [by maCH]! 
Sigeh? |

xHomicide
Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:18:00 -
[17]
Starting up...(0 sec.) --- http://www.razor-eve.org/killboard/?a=kills
|

Skarsnik
Caldari A.W.M Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:19:00 -
[18]
It's the 5.4.3.2.1... loop .. Oh how I missed that  -------------
EVE-Ink Tattoo Project |

hotgirl933
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:19:00 -
[19]
another i finally have time to play and CCP decide to put in a stealth hotfix same problem has been going on for a few weeks start up fails to kick over and we end up with constant restarts.
Nothing to see here off to SISI i go
|

maCH'EttE
Kentucky Fried Corpse
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:19:00 -
[20]
Originally by: xHomicide
Starting up...(0 sec.)
And down again.
Originally by: Devil Hanzo (ISD) I got pwned [by maCH]! 
Sigeh? |

Plasticine Perfection
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:20:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Skarsnik It's the 5.4.3.2.1... loop .. Oh how I missed that 
Aye, it's b0rked :/
|

MassonA
Caldari coracao ardente Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:20:00 -
[22]
 ___________________________
|

Lissaee
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:20:00 -
[23]
loop loop loop loop
i want eve 
|

hotgirl933
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:21:00 -
[24]
dang it CCP not tonight-today we do want to paly this year not next. Please inform us what u have done ot break it this time
Hamsters , loopy hamsters and lemmings will become standard topic points it shall
|

Adunh Slavy
Ammatar Trade Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:21:00 -
[25]
Yay, the loop is back \o/
I feel bad for the guys that have to come in on the weekends and fix stuff. Thanks for yor hard work Server Admins, my condolences.
I do like the fact that these slow starts must really honk off the macro shops, even if my Eve withdraw symptoms are starting. :) -AS |

Basileus
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:21:00 -
[26]
It's 12:18
|

Jelina Moraine
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:21:00 -
[27]
/me curses all the people in Minmatar chat who were saying "DT is only half an hour at weekends" and were not touching wood
|

Auron Shadowbane
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:21:00 -
[28]
lovely loop...
|

MMXMMX
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:21:00 -
[29]
ITS 12:21
|

Shamblemonkee
Back Home In Time For Tea And Medals The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 12:21:00 -
[30]
Less than a second.... pwomise!!!
. . . . 5.....4.....3..... 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |