Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Distribution System Issues - 2016/06/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s)
Moraguth
Moraguth
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.06.29 14:09:17 - [1] - Quote

StarLite wrote:
Daemon Tiberius wrote:
SilverDagger Hyacinthus wrote:
Do these issues impact the spawning of new static connections as well? Wandering connections only? Guess to rephrase, if people roll their static(s) might they find themselves with a bit of a dilemma?

They do.
We, for example are currently completely safe. Nobody can get in or out.

That's only if you are not counting the 12 cloaky proteus' watching you at this very moment... ;)

More like cloakeus. Am I right?

I got a Feature Added!

Stop calling an Abaddon "abba-dawn".  It is "uh-bad-in" dictionary.com/abaddon

Moraguth
Moraguth
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.06.29 14:44:18 - [2] - Quote

I'm still not seeing beacons for the Scope events yet.

Pre-post edit: I was warping through a system and midway through all the beacons, anoms, and sigs spawned. Thanks CCP!

I got a Feature Added!

Moraguth
Moraguth
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.

Posted - 2016.06.29 14:59:18 - [3] - Quote

Rewards for completing Scope events to destroy a base are working properly for me so far. However, for the events that require you to kill a certain number of guards, don't seem to be updating at all. Unless the guards you find for those objectives are NOT the same ones at the sortie/shipyard/whatever sites?

Is something broken, or am I doing something wrong?

I got a Feature Added!

Moraguth
Moraguth
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:15:09 - [4] - Quote

The multi-site counters seem to be working as well.

I'm getting partial credit for the multi-guard counters. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Could it be that fleet members were getting the final blow?
Could it be that drones were getting the final blow?
Could it be that not all classes (frig/cruiser/bc) count as a "guard"?

Or it could just be broken. Still investigating.

I got a Feature Added!

Moraguth
Moraguth
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:42:44 - [5] - Quote

It seems to be a problem with tracking every kill and every site in general. Because of that, I can't even test to see if fleeting/final blow/drone vs guns or any other number of things even matter.

I got a Feature Added!

Moraguth
Moraguth
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.

Posted - 2016.06.30 00:01:43 - [6] - Quote

Site/kill counters are still broken. Booooo!

I got a Feature Added!

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240423/2009
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.