| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Tituan
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:16:00 -
[1]
I haven't found any use so I've just been leaving them in an anchored secure can just outside a station near their Homeworld =)
|

Ajari Joan
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:18:00 -
[2]
Hey you're Amarr, you should really well know what to do with slaves.  ---
"We offer you freedom and individuality while providing you all the good and bad aspects of a growing corporation!" Sonbou Inc.
web: Sonbou Incorporated |

Keenon
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:18:00 -
[3]
Space them =============================================== Help keep carebear population under control!!!! POD U LATER |

Orestes
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:20:00 -
[4]
Whip 'em! Whip 'em good! I said whip 'em! Whip 'em real good!
Join the IC! |

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:21:00 -
[5]
Dont listen to Orestes, we all know you should set us free and live in harmony with eachother.
Peace out 
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Orestes
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:22:00 -
[6]
Stinkin' hippy mods!
Join the IC! |

Ajari Joan
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:24:00 -
[7]
You can hand them over to me, they'll be a nice snack for my polar bear (who always travels with me in my cargohold)! ---
"We offer you freedom and individuality while providing you all the good and bad aspects of a growing corporation!" Sonbou Inc.
web: Sonbou Incorporated |

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:24:00 -
[8]
I believe that deep down inside, all Amarr promote love and understanding. Or thats what they are looking for when they enter Gallente Space.
just like uriam kador 
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Tituan
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:28:00 -
[9]
hmmm still not as cruel of a fate as leaving them in an password locked anchored can just outside their home world to slowly die of hunger.
Perhaps they'll resort to cannabalism?
|

Fester Addams
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:30:00 -
[10]
Well I have been waiting for a way to free slaves.
Considering Im a Minmatar its in my roleplay interest to be able to free slaves and gain some reward for doing so but alas the only thing I have heard from devs was what I asume was a weak joke reply, "Free slaves? why would anyone want to do that?"
It dont have to be some grand thing, just give us a minute minmatar faction boost for releasing them, I would be happy with that.
|

Ajari Joan
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:31:00 -
[11]
What do you think should be your reward for freeing slaves? ---
"We offer you freedom and individuality while providing you all the good and bad aspects of a growing corporation!" Sonbou Inc.
web: Sonbou Incorporated |

Nostradamu5
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:58:00 -
[12]
Quote: What do you think should be your reward for freeing slaves?
How about for each slave you free you get .118 of your very own slave? To spice up game play, how about we start kidnaping Amarrian children and jetison their containers in Caldari space.
Stop griping about server instability and go buy an EVE mug!
Additionally with the purchase of each mug you will receive two(2) invisible Elves.
|

Scragg
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 21:01:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Scragg on 18/12/2003 21:01:48
Quote: Stinkin' hippy mods!
Holy crap.... Mod flame war...
fight.. fight.. fight...
Who will win the Sweet Hippy or the Beat me hurt me make me write bad checks bad guy?
dun dun dun!
Scragg, Tyrell Corporation Vice-Director Military Operations |

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 21:14:00 -
[14]
Thrash It would do just fine, I'd imagine that would be burning their ownership credentials.
Convert Stations
|

Tituan
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 21:16:00 -
[15]
Or trashing em could just be beating them over the head with a blunt object in the middle of the night....
But whatever you prefer
|

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 21:43:00 -
[16]
Quote: I haven't found any use so I've just been leaving them in an anchored secure can just outside a station near their Homeworld =)
The Bentusi would like a word with you.
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 21:44:00 -
[17]
Quote: I believe that deep down inside, all Amarr promote love and understanding. Or thats what they are looking for when they enter Gallente Space.
just like uriam kador 
ohhhh HAAAAAAAR-diiiiin! 
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Isiana
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 22:02:00 -
[18]
Quote: Dont listen to Orestes, we all know you should set us free and live in harmony with eachother.
Peace out 
LOL    Never
Carebear|Me Alts |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |