| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.19 05:38:02 -
[1] - Quote
We're looking for dedicated industrial players who don't mind putting their assets on the line to defend our home with us. We're in located in SOV Null-Sec with ownership of several systems.
What we offer:
* Time and learning with players who have been playing since the beginning. We are a year old corp with decades of experience. We will help you learn!! * Mining (Ice and Ore) with Orca and Rorqual boosting * Tons of Ratting sites for PvE * Planetary Interaction galore (and how to do it!) * Tons of ship building / (BPCs of all kinds) * Ore buyback program (85%) * Chances to join our Big Sister corp for PvP action on small to large fleets
We look for:
Maturity, loyalty, character, and integrity Ratters and Miners alike Teamspeak on a regular basis (We're very social)
So if it looks like a fit, go over to http://www.cripplecreekcorp.com, and fill out an application! See you in the belts!! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.20 02:46:23 -
[2] - Quote
It's a great time to join us out here!! We're taking old and new bros alike! |

Formidable Omaristos
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
2
|
Posted - 2016.09.20 20:23:14 -
[3] - Quote
Been in the corp since it started, great bunch of players. That's without starting on how much isk you can make out here. We have a good laugh, so come and join us. |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.21 16:56:37 -
[4] - Quote
The day's new and so are some accounts!! New guys, give us a call!
Multiboxers welcome! Bring the borg squad down for a haul!
|

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.22 14:41:25 -
[5] - Quote
Free Ventures!! Recruitment is still open! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.24 03:22:41 -
[6] - Quote
Still looking for MANY more to join us out here!! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.26 18:34:21 -
[7] - Quote
Why haven't you applied? Spend time in belts and sites, not on CTAs!! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.27 15:06:38 -
[8] - Quote
Recruitment open and ready - come join us!! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.28 16:17:30 -
[9] - Quote
If you're still mining Veldspar, you're doing it wrong! Join us and learn to do it right!
Arkonor, Spodumain.. ripe for the pickings! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.29 17:19:46 -
[10] - Quote
Did I mention that we own 5 systems? No getting neut-locked, just duck into another area!!
Apply today! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.09.30 17:47:48 -
[11] - Quote
We got big rats! We got small rats! We got Titan rats and we got Frigate rats! We got every size rat in between!!
We got so many rats, we run outta ammo! Why don't you come down and help us keep the rats away? (Making copious amounts of ISK in the process!)
Come PvE with us today while the ratting is hot!! |

Sargent Roach
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
0
|
Posted - 2016.10.03 01:51:16 -
[12] - Quote
As a new player I will say I was skeptic coming on board with these guys and being out in null sec. I have talked to many corps. They all seemed to say they have " free ships, help new players, teamwork and growing corp with large active alliances" . Well that's not all ways the case. Many corps mean well, but It takes a lot to have those things while securing your area and taking on new members. And IMO I have found a home here. Great corp and always active in all time zone thus far. The hands on management team is not only active but accessible to players. Well balanced chain of command but they also allow the players the freedom to be as much a part of the team as they desire. The corp helps with ships, equipment and in most cases hands on training to help you enjoy Eve they you want to. I love the communication and team work. I have not seen a time yet that I was in need of help and nobody responded to the call or I had to wait for someone to come on line. You can believe them when they say they are growing and looking for new members. Because I'm telling you they are ready for you. Come see for yourself. Join the fleet, jump in a mining barge and warp to me. Come see the teamwork in person. If you find we are not a good fit for your play style maybe the alliance is taking on members they are just as active. I feel we have the best members Eve has to offer and there is room for more. Fly safe ...hope to see ya out there. |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.10.05 15:52:45 -
[13] - Quote
Growing every day! Come be a part of 0.0!! |

Gregor Tazinas
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
0
|
Posted - 2016.10.05 18:47:57 -
[14] - Quote
I joined this Corp with a buddy and I will say that I am happy we did. Great group of Capsuleer's and very knowledgeable. Being so new to Eve I always have questions and it seems every time I ask one, my fellow Corp mates are happy to help. I have found my home amongst the stars!
Don't hesitate JOIN TODAY!! |

Gregor Tazinas
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
0
|
Posted - 2016.10.06 17:38:14 -
[15] - Quote
BUMP for a GREAT CORP |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.10.07 17:52:57 -
[16] - Quote
Now in Mint and Wintergreen flavors!!
Come and shoot rocks and rats with us!! |

Joyous Mint
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
2
|
Posted - 2016.10.08 06:57:34 -
[17] - Quote
Now in Mint and Wintergreen flavors!!
I love that! 
Speaking on behalf of the Doublemint Twins, allow me to briefly share some of our experiences and thoughts, for the consideration of any newbies who might be reading. As new players, finding a corp that is a good fit can be daunting. Even if you're able to find a promising looking ad...it's an ad, and like any advertisement, some folks have a tendency to exaggerate or outright lie in thier advertisements. The goal of ads for many is not so much to accurately portray what they offer and what they are looking for, but rather to get you to join and hope you stay and adapt to how things really are with them. Not the case here. Everything their (our? I guess I shouldn't be referring to "them" but rather to "us") ad says really is how it is.
A big concern for me and my wife was that with the schedules we keep, we would end up not being able to get any corp assistance a lot of the time. That has not been an issue. No matter what crazy hour we play at, there is always someone available to answer questions and assist us with anything we might need. We were very happy to find this bunch of friendly helpful people, and plan on staying here for Quite some time! Or until they get sick of us 
That said...I know many other corps will have ads that say similar things as ours does, and sound very promising. But I remember my search, and I don't remember any comments from their newer, or older, or any, members singing any praises. I would advise anyone reading to consider that.
Also...if anyone hasn't read this post yet, I would seriously recommend it - https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=331341&find=unread
**This post is written freely, without any compensation, or under any duress. These are my own opinions and experiences, and are not the words of anyone else. I am not an alt, shill, or anything else. I'm legit, just like this corp is!** |

Khryssta Mint
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
0
|
Posted - 2016.10.08 07:13:35 -
[18] - Quote
As the better half of the Doublemint Twins, I support and endorse the previous message! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.10.11 14:09:08 -
[19] - Quote
I love these two already!!
So why haven't you applied yet? |

Gregor Tazinas
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
0
|
Posted - 2016.10.11 15:54:24 -
[20] - Quote
Loyalty BUMP!
|

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.10.12 18:26:35 -
[21] - Quote
Warning - Mercoxit shoots back! Yes, the rocks are attacking us! Come help defend the belts! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.10.13 16:48:29 -
[22] - Quote
Vote Third Party!! Cripple Creek needs you! |

Caldari Citizen 246248268
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2016.10.13 17:05:31 -
[23] - Quote
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
cant access http://www.cripplecreekcorp.com/ |

Gregor Tazinas
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
0
|
Posted - 2016.10.14 18:32:45 -
[24] - Quote
Bump for a GREAT Corp |

B3125
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2016.10.14 19:28:03 -
[25] - Quote
Hey guys was reading the recruitment thread and was hoping that I could join in on the fun. I haven't played the game in a while but and looking to join back up and since ive started my job irl as a manufacturing engineer, I thought it might be fun to get into industrial work in game! Im not sure how you go about adding people but Id be more than happy to join you guys on chat of some sort and learn what you are all about (my time zone is EST) |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.10.17 14:31:26 -
[26] - Quote
Loyalty. Hustle. Respect. Come join up!! |

Gregor Tazinas
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
0
|
Posted - 2016.10.17 18:42:20 -
[27] - Quote
We ALWAYS give 100%! Except when donating blood 
Come joins us on the belts and lets obliterate some rocks together! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.10.18 19:18:27 -
[28] - Quote
Quick!! We want more EU time players as well! We're not all US!
join up!! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.10.19 17:20:01 -
[29] - Quote
Getting ready for Rorqual/Orca/Porpoise changes occurring soon! Come join us for the mining mania! |

Denngarr B'tarn
Cripple Creek Serrice Council.
5
|
Posted - 2016.10.20 14:18:50 -
[30] - Quote
Caldari Citizen 246248268 wrote:
This should be fixed. Occassionally my web host goes catatonic. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |