| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Paniq
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 21:48:00 -
[61]
Edited by: Paniq on 22/12/2003 23:21:56 Miso being such a sweet girl, my guess would have to be one of these Tech2 mods for her new Shuttle 
And of course one of these to activate it 
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 21:56:00 -
[62]
Quote:
Quote: My hands.
I'm going to make you regret that comment, you have no idea how long I can hold a grudge. Now i have to hunt more curse to make me feel better.
Promises, promises.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

ProphetGuru
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 22:43:00 -
[63]
TomB's hat? Evolution..... Just when you thought you were winning.
|

CLONE 9
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 22:45:00 -
[64]
A tech 2 "rappin' santa" blueprint - complete with 'Jingle rap' song.
|

Zelota
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 22:56:00 -
[65]
I KNOW
TOFU stick!!! Vid of the week |

Zelota
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 22:58:00 -
[66]
CRIST i figured it out but im outa answers ITS MISO'S LEGS!! Vid of the week |

Thrak
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 23:28:00 -
[67]
Quote:
Thank you, Captain Excitement! ..and obviously you're SO tired of it you forced your poor widdle fingers to type the above anyway. A noble sacrifice, sirrah. Go You!

|

Cool dude
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 10:51:00 -
[68]
So who won then Miso?
I have 8 ogres to feed
|

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:05:00 -
[69]
It's really her 40 horsepower, gasoline powered marital aid woth optional kick start.
Also j0sephine keeps threatening to pod me. Can't you do something about her?
|

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:26:00 -
[70]
Quote: It's really her 40 horsepower, gasoline powered marital aid woth optional kick start.
Also j0sephine keeps threatening to pod me. Can't you do something about her?
re: the latter - distract her with the former? 
i'll get me coat.
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

reef
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:30:00 -
[71]
Edited by: reef on 23/12/2003 13:31:20 A biomice cookie!
or..
nothing yet...but something soon[tm] _____________________________________________ For all your BS needs, buy XiiX Technologies.
|

KIAHairymoony
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:37:00 -
[72]
A very hard to come by inflatable lionel doll modeled after our one and only KIAStumpy
P.S.usually reserved only for KIA members so how did you get one 
|

VeNT
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:37:00 -
[73]
maybe a Pan-Galactic-Gargle-Blaster?
|

voogru
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:48:00 -
[74]
Coal.
------- Your 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun perfectly strikes Guardian Enforcer, wrecking for 827.3 damage. |

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 13:55:00 -
[75]
Edited by: Miso on 23/12/2003 13:56:08
Quote:
Also j0sephine keeps threatening to pod me. Can't you do something about her?
Its the b i t c h e s coven Maud. We stick together.
-------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 14:08:00 -
[76]
Quote: Edited by: Miso on 23/12/2003 13:56:08
Quote:
Also j0sephine keeps threatening to pod me. Can't you do something about her?
Its the b i t c h e s coven Maud. We stick together.
Yes i'm badly outnumbered and Jeriel is too busy getting rich to help. On the plus side of things I almost had Yvonne talked into gate camping last night.
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 14:22:00 -
[77]
You had Yvonne gate camping?! Maybe I need to log back into Eve... -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

j0sephine
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 14:28:00 -
[78]
"Also j0sephine keeps threatening to pod me. Can't you do something about her? "
... Oh come on, now; i give you a fair warning and you complain about it? ;s
|

Chaosbringer
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 14:31:00 -
[79]
My best guess is the "Marquis de Sade Complete works" I would seem to fulfill your Intellectual, Historical and most importantly Sexual needs. 
Merry Christmas
Every silver lining has a cloud |

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:35:00 -
[80]
Quote: You had Yvonne gate camping?! Maybe I need to log back into Eve...
She was even asking about Raven loadouts.
|

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:36:00 -
[81]
Quote: "Also j0sephine keeps threatening to pod me. Can't you do something about her? "
... Oh come on, now; i give you a fair warning and you complain about it? ;s
I just want to know why everybody wants to pod me.
|

Jash Illian
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:53:00 -
[82]
Quote:
Quote: "Also j0sephine keeps threatening to pod me. Can't you do something about her? "
... Oh come on, now; i give you a fair warning and you complain about it? ;s
I just want to know why everybody wants to pod me.
Yeah...like you don't know.  
I mean its like you want corporations to oblige each other like its sex or something. Pffft I would rather **** my enemy.- Rohann
Be careful out there. That other guy waiting in the queue for the gate MIGHT be a baby-munching frock-burner, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!- Lallante |

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:09:00 -
[83]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: "Also j0sephine keeps threatening to pod me. Can't you do something about her? "
... Oh come on, now; i give you a fair warning and you complain about it? ;s
I just want to know why everybody wants to pod me.
LOL I'm not even the biggest smack tlaker in my corp.
Hmmmm the police are outside and they want to to release the thread.
Yeah...like you don't know.  
|

Raven DeBlade
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:21:00 -
[84]
a foot?
"To hunt pirates you need time and patience, because even monkeys fall from the trees"
"Any statements made above this line are my persona" |

Atandros
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:33:00 -
[85]
The almighty radioactive pregnant cyclops from space.
|

CLONE 9
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 18:39:00 -
[86]
I changed my mind about this - it's a 7inch vinyl single of "When the doves cry" by Prince.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |